Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yep still feeling crappy. Uti digging its claws in and causing backache, tummy cramps, frequent urination. Cold causing sore throat, stuffy nose, tired, coughing.

It's all go here!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm still full of a cold and i am 8dpo woopp

Hey girls! :hi:

Babyd, your bump is coming along nicely now :thumbup:

Poppy, loving the pics of your gawjus little princess :kiss:

Happy 39 weeks Babyhopes!!

Sorry there are a few of you suffering with colds etc atm. Sending get well dust your way! lol

:dust::dust:

Asfm, just signed up to Aqua Natal classes!:happydance: Starting them a week on Thurs. its a 6 week course, can't wait!

xx

:wave: all DD's
BD - your bump is gorgeous!!
PC and Caz&Bob - :hugs: hope you're feeling better soon
It seems like we have all been hit with something or another!
Not had a good start to the week! woke up with a headache from hell. After having breakfast the nausea hit again!!! luckily today I've managed to keep food down (touch wood) Stomach is still really sore though. Hope that eases soon!!
So on the whole I am glad I took a day off work - time for me to catch up a few bits and bobs.

hi ladies :hi:

Babyd:happydance: for vday, thats a great acheivement and makes it even closer to the finish line! Lovely bump also, you are carrying very well:hugs:

SKweek hope your feel better soon, stomach bugs are rotten :hug:

PC hope you cold and uti pack there bags soon:hugs:

China :hi: hunnie thinking of you:hugs:

Laura, lovely bump and exciting news signing up for aqua natal classes, sounds fun! x

MC thanks for stalking me on faceache:haha: how is little Rhys? Anymore piccy's?:haha::hugs: x

BH hopefully not long til your bundle of joy makes an appearance!:happydance:

Poppy, hows things? Are you getting used to having a toddler and newborn yet? Hows the new place? x

Tink, how's Lilyanne? is she still full of a cold.:awww: :hugs: Keira is and a bac cough on top now! Hoping this is the last cold of the season for her. Maybe wishful thinking but its been a really nasty one! x
Chloe has a doc appointment as her ears are hurting and she had a fever for a couple of days too.

Hi all over ding dongs :hi: :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss: xxxxx

Well Dr was lovely, back on anti depressants and have to go back in 2 weeks for check up, got my counsellor Weds too tho so hopefully it helps.

Given me Amoxicillin, a week supply, tested wee and said trace of blood and leukocytes as usual. kidney scan should be in the next few weeks, won't take long.

She seemed confused by me, apparently wee results all clear although i've no idea what they were looking for to be 'clear'.

The thing that upset me most is my nan pointed out how 'lucky' i was that i didn't have my Christmas baby from last year. How would i cope with 2 she asked. I must admit i did snap and say "yes, you're right, i should be grateful to have miscarried, i should be thankful i lost my 3 babies. Thanks for reminding me"

Did a test, bfn, AF due tomorrow. Another failed cycle.

PC - I so feel for you!!
yes that might be the silver lining on this cloud - but it doesnt make it any easier having miscarried!!
I hope those meds kick in soon and help make you feel better!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

PC How you feeling now sweetie, UTIs not nice wish they'd sort you out :hugs:

Happy 39 weeks Babyhopes come on baby :happydance::happydance:

Laura yahhh for aqua classes never done anything like that let us know how they go.

CG and MommyV how you getting on? MommyV not long for you either :happydance:

Tink and Coral hows Lilyanne and Keira doing with their colds? My sisters house is full of it ive not been able to visit yet till they all well. everyone is ill with this bug.

skweek35 how you feeling today?

Caz fx'd when you testing? :dust::dust:

BD hows the flea situation?

afm nothing waiting for mw to come do serenitys heal prick, she got weighed yesterday and was 6lb 10oz so not lost much weight. She taking 1-2 oz now every 2hrs so getting better with feeds even tho during the night every 2hrs is tiring, plus korben wakes up so having to settle him to... bloody nightmare :haha:

My boobs are like bricks atm and MASSIVE :haha: OH been warned to stay well away from them, hope they dont take long for milk to go back :growlmad:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm will be testing next week if no :af: 9dpo today x x

:hugs: PC

Will keep you posted on how I get on next Thurs at Aqua natal class, cant wait to get some proper exercise done and meet other mums to be!! :happydance:

Serenity sounds like she is doing well Popps. My sis was telling me the other day about the heel prick thing, sounds bl00dy awful for the little buggers!

Sorry Keira and Lily are both ill Coral and Tink. Sending get well dust to your little princesses

:dust::dust::dust:

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are well

xx

Thanks Laura and Pops, AF arrived at lunchtime today so another cycle done.

Caz :dust: Good luck hun

UTI mixed with AF cramps - fun! I have antibiotics so just keep taking those and hope. Not using my mooncup incase that's making things worse. We'll see. Taking cranberry tabs too :)

twice now i have made long posts and then lost them this past week grr.

poppy i dont think i even got to say congrats on serenity. so congratulations! she is beautiful i hope you are enjoying her :) sorry your boobs are full and sore. mine get heavy and sore and leaky after just a few hours of no feeding, i cant imagine what its like to wait for it to go on its own yikes. i dread the day i have to experience that lol.

tink i dunno if i got to tell you yet but oh and i loved the tea and now we want to buy tea lol! im afraid to drink it much though because of caffeine and breastfeeding ugh. how are you and lily? :hugs:

pc :hugs: sorry you are feeling so yucky with the utis and all, and sorry af got you. your day is coming i just know it! hopefully they get the utis sorted out though that is awful. Ive had a few in my life and its the most uncomfortable experience. and thanks for the recipe, i gotta pick up some things to make it.. the fruits mostly. theyre dried fruits right? i dont even know what that one thing is :dohh: im not much of a cook but im gonna go for it lol. i need to learn recipes and learn how to make food lol, poor oh eats hot dogs and canned soups half the time because i dont cook lol.

not much going on here, enjoying mila:cloud9: OH and i are going to go see twilight when it comes out in like a week and a half, and she will be left with my MIL. the most stressful thing about this is feeding. i have some milk frozen in the fridge and we use formula if we dont have stored milk adn we gotta go somewhere and feed her on the go. the problem is bottles ugh. she hates them so we bought medium flow nipples and it helped, she gets super frustrated when the milk doesnt come out well lol. anyway, still a struggle and when she finally gets the hang of the bottle that day, she gets weird when i try to breastfeed her later on. its like she will just open her mouth and not latch and start to get pissed. i think it mixes her up because the bottles resemble a boob but require a different mechanism to get the food out, so switching back and forth is confusing to her. i really hate using bottles because of this, but im not going to take out my boob in a grocery store to feed her, ya know? and if we didnt use bottles i could never get away from her to have dates with OH, which we really need. Anyway do you think I could get her one of those sippys with the soft silicone spout and try that? I was thinking it might be better because it does not resemble a boob and maybe wouldnt make her confused about breastfeeding? Or I guess it might make her even more confused. I guess if I'm breastfeeding, feeding her any other way is risking confusion huh. What do you guys think about trying one of those silicone sippys? I know most of them say 4+ months or even 6+ months and mila isnt even 3 months.. is there any harm? do you think it will make her be even more confused about breastfeeding?

Hey Hopes

Which one do you not know, you can replace sultanas with any type of fruit hun x

Aaahhh girls, I'm in so much pain!!! Pubic bone? Pelvic bone? Right above my fanny. It hurts the most when I want to get up and walk. What the hell is it? SPD??? xx

Sounds like SPD does it feel like your bones rubbing togethor when you walk and hurt when trying to raise a leg ie into bath, out of bed n walking? I had it really bad with korben and from 30ish weeks with serenity.

Thanks Hopes :) Im not sure regarding bottles n breast feeding sweetie.. Tink, Coral etc will know :hugs:

Sounds like it hun, not nice, take it easy sweetie, small steps xx

laura love the bump! and aqua natal classes sound like so much fun! i lovedddd swimming when i was pregnant, wish i could have gone more really. let us know how it goes!
:
sorry to hear so many of you are sick and have sick babies :( im so scared for mila to get sick. she and i stay in though so i think that lowers the odds.. i hope! but i just know shes gonna catch something during this yucky cold and flu season. hope you guys and your lo's are starting to feel better :hugs:

Hopes i think its good for babies/children to catch the odd cold helps build their immune system up so try not to worry too much. Sultanas arelike dried raisins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->