Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

MC Rhys is gorgeous, he's going to be a rugby player for sure. Cutie x

he is not doing anything that is going to(maybe) hurt him :haha: im wrapping this one in cotton wool :awww: :xmas13: how are you today anyway preggers?? x

Heh heh i'm not too bad. Feel a bit crap with cold and stuff but nothing i can't handle.
The terrible twos toddler is another matter!!

Morning :flower:

Again PC im made up for you lovely, just a few more DDs to get their BFPs now then we can all start trying to concieve for our next :rofl::rofl:

Sorry not been around but been lurking just been a bit down. Serenity settling on the comfort formula and bit easier at nights, she got weighed other day and is 8lb 7oz now, she's quite petite so still in Tiny baby clothes, tried odd newborn on her and bit big yet. HV keeping an eye on her atm cos she judders when she stretches or lying on sofa unaided, i thought she was just shivering cos she may be cold but HV said babies dont shiver :shrug: so keeping eye on it. Sniffles still there not as bad HV just said some babies swallow more mucus than others.

MC Serenity fancies Rhys so watch out :haha:

Gonna read back :hugs:

Hey Poppy - glad to hear Seren is settling!!
Sounds like we need to look into starting a dating agency for all little DD's!! heehee

Shall I ask my OH to look into it?? haha
He is looking for more 'projects' hehe

haha - I could have killed for a burger last night - but decided to be good and have a healthy chicken kebab instead!! - nothing can take the place of a good burger!!

haha - I could have killed for a burger last night - but decided to be good and have a healthy chicken kebab instead!! - nothing can take the place of a good burger!!

Totally agree! :thumbup: Mm dieting always makes me hungry! How's dieting going? You on the low gi?

I'm following weight watchers at the mo and doing as many treadmil sessions as I can fit in.
I have been on a low carb, low sugar, high protein diet before - lost about 1 1/2 stone in 2 months! but found that diet was too expensive to keep up with.
Weight watchers is great for me at the mo - is based on protein, carb, sugar and fibre content - I think its basically a low carb diet which is exactly what our bodies need!!

What diet are you on?

I'm following weight watchers at the mo and doing as many treadmil sessions as I can fit in.
I have been on a low carb, low sugar, high protein diet before - lost about 1 1/2 stone in 2 months! but found that diet was too expensive to keep up with.
Weight watchers is great for me at the mo - is based on protein, carb, sugar and fibre content - I think its basically a low carb diet which is exactly what our bodies need!!

What diet are you on?

wow well done you! Totally agree with you.

I am debating whether to join the gym.. Bannatyne.. need to decide if I will use it as I haven't done any exercise just change the diet and that helped me lose 11 pounds..

Low gi :thumbup:

I take my hat off to you doing it solo - I wouldn't have lost 38lbs on my own!!
let alone 11lbs!
I must say at the mo I am getting a bit dispondent as the jelly belly just is not shifting and that is the bit I am desperate to loose!!! I know it is going - because I keep having to buy smaller clothes but I can't see that my tummy is going! still got the 2 spare tyres!! lol

I see you are on clomid - so presume you have seen the gynae/fertility clinic - what happened in the first appoinment? (I am seeing them on Friday at Darenth Valley)

I take my hat off to you doing it solo - I wouldn't have lost 38lbs on my own!!
let alone 11lbs!
I must say at the mo I am getting a bit dispondent as the jelly belly just is not shifting and that is the bit I am desperate to loose!!! I know it is going - because I keep having to buy smaller clothes but I can't see that my tummy is going! still got the 2 spare tyres!! lol

I see you are on clomid - so presume you have seen the gynae/fertility clinic - what happened in the first appoinment? (I am seeing them on Friday at Darenth Valley)

Aw thank you :hugs: oh the joys of PCOS with the belly bit, I have the same thing - really annoys me!

Yeah I am awaiting my second appointment, urgh I went in there - he looked at my blood test results, took down my info (cycle length etc), then checked me internally and pressed down on my womb (no idea why), summed up that I have PCOS and put me on clomid. Gave me an info sheet when to call the ward when to have blood tests and booked me an internal scan.

Oh then booked me another appointment, interested to see what he will want us to do next

Did your OH have to have semen analysis before you went to FC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->