Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Were his SA results ok?
I think that his sperm count is good but they are not as good as they can be. So hoping for IUI referal

Were his SA results ok?
I think that his sperm count is good but they are not as good as they can be. So hoping for IUI referal

Yeah above average which DH will never let me forget - proud of his sperm he is.. :wacko:

Fingers crossed :dust:

OH's results as follows:
Sperm Concentration: 78 000 000
Rapid Progressive: 36%
Slow Progressive: 24%
Non Progressive: 9%
Ommotile 31%
Normal Morphology: 7%

Hoping PK comes on soon to tell me what she thinks.
My thoughts - good concentration but could be faster.
(Thats sounds like a school report!Haha)

Morning :flower:

Again PC im made up for you lovely, just a few more DDs to get their BFPs now then we can all start trying to concieve for our next :rofl::rofl:

Sorry not been around but been lurking just been a bit down. Serenity settling on the comfort formula and bit easier at nights, she got weighed other day and is 8lb 7oz now, she's quite petite so still in Tiny baby clothes, tried odd newborn on her and bit big yet. HV keeping an eye on her atm cos she judders when she stretches or lying on sofa unaided, i thought she was just shivering cos she may be cold but HV said babies dont shiver :shrug: so keeping eye on it. Sniffles still there not as bad HV just said some babies swallow more mucus than others.

MC Serenity fancies Rhys so watch out :haha:

Gonna read back :hugs:

Rhys used to "shiver" HV said its nothing to worry about..:shrug: he dont do it anymore and seems ok..feck knows...and i think Rhys has a crush on Seren too :haha: bless!! xxxx

Go MC googling :haha::haha:

Yeah im not worried wouldnt of noticed it as much if HV didnt point it out n right it in her notes.

im gonna throttle korben if he dont stop raiding the fridge :growlmad: thinking of putting seren in her cot this week hmmmmm.

She needs to put meat on her bones that was only taken last week lol

Poppy and Babyhope - Seren and Freya are adorable!!!! I want a little girl just like them!!

Can have Seren for a week then you'll want a boy :haha: id have 10 boys she's hard work lol

My mom seems to think different - she wanted 4 boys. Had my sister, then me. 2 years later unexpected fell preggers with my brother! She says she will have girls any day before having another of my brother! He was a handful from day 1 and still is!

I'm gladly take her for a week!!
FC appointment on Friday - hoping to be booked for tubes to be checked followed by IUI. Hoping this will bring me my BFP

Poppy and Babyhope - Seren and Freya are adorable!!!! I want a little girl just like them!!

minus the crying:haha: and being up all night. i take her out and poeple are like awwwww like butter wouldnt melt lol

FC appointment on Friday - hoping to be booked for tubes to be checked followed by IUI. Hoping this will bring me my BFP

Ohhh fx'd lovely another BFP in here be fantastic :happydance:

I know I say now that I would have them anyday but I think after a week I might be ready to give them back but they are still the cutest little ones I have ever seen!!

can't wait for my best friend to have her little one next week. We still dont know what she is having! I am sooo hoping its a little girl - I need a flower girl for my wedding - 6 April 2013!! I think a little girl of about 16 months old will be soooo cute!!

awwww babyhopes what a cutie! :awww:

as for the boys/girls...ive had 1 girl and 2 boys...i would take a million boys rather than one girl...boys rule! :thumbup: xxx

hey ladies :hi:

SKweek good luck at appointment wont be long til we celebrate your :bfp::happydance:

Poppy, glad Seren is doing better on the comfort, it really helped Keira:hugs: glad to hear she is gaining weight nicely x

MC we weigh exactly the same:haha: although I bet you are taller than me as you look thinner! Rhys is lovely, Keira is a porker too I think shes about 17lbs also, will weigh her later. Can't be bothered to take her to Health centre to get weighed:blush:

Hopes, Mila is a clever bunny! Keira has rolled from front to back a few times and only once from back to front. I think she is more laid back than my other kids, I'm actually pleased though, my first DD Chloe is like a whirlwind she never sits still!:haha:

Damita, lots of :dust: hun x

Babyd, sorry to hear about your Aunt, that must be stressful and emotional for you :hug: glad Bella is ok x

Tink, hows things? maybe meet up next week? busy week here for me xx

BH Freya is a cutie:hugs:

as far as girls and boys, my girl is harder than my boy, but so far Keira is the easiest baby out of them all, BUT only coming up to 5 months so watch his space!:rofl:

Getting stressed with Xmas, I hate all the lead up to it!! I am in charge of all the food and drink and presents for everyone! My Dad gives me money for the food/drink and kids pressies from him, but its a pain to try to organise, I'm going to do a big online shop I think, although I can't complain I ordered myself a yummy mummy bag and new straighteners courtesy of my father Xmas:haha: :rofl: xx

Congrats Puppycat!!!
There is just no mistaking that test!!

I am hoping someone here can help me with OH's SA results.
( i dont have his results in my hands but lets see if I can remember the numbers)

sperm count - 78 000 000
high motility 36%
slow motility 24%
low motility - 9%
immotile - 31%

morphology - 7%

Do these percentages and numbers mean anything to anyone?

Hey sk hunni, all those numbers are fab sweetie!! :happydance: you have nothing to worry about for dh with those numbers. It depends somewhat on what standard or scale the lab used to do the analysis...does the paper say if it was the WHO scale or Kruger standard? But either way, you're looking pretty good. Was 78mil...was that total count or per ml? Even if it was total, you're still well into average range. The morphology really is the hardest to judge, but it totally depends on which scale they were using to judge as the Kruger is significantly more strict. But your oh's motility is just fine. Nothing to worry about there at all. Hth :hugs: if you have any other questions sweetie just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->