Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello all what have I missed? not following the plot here :haha: How's PC? is it time for the BFP party?!?!?! I see some have had it without me :haha: I'll wait for another post from her in anticipation then go wild in the aisles :rofl:

Need to take new photos of Lilypie, gonna get her little Christmas suit on once the decs are up and have a shoot I think. Loving all the cutie pictures on here :) Coralista, yes next week best for me too, gotta get myself sorted this week and feeling a bit rough. x

Hey Tink

Still preggo atm :thumbup:

Went to GP today for EPAU referral but earliest I can get is tomorrow morning. I'm on pins now thinking it's going to be too late :cry: bloody PAL is crap.

Its a shitter PC but try think positive, your gonna worry about everything till your baby is born, but fx'd you get your rainbow baby :hugs:

Tink looking forward to lilypie's xmas pic's awww x

:dohh: i see now thanx babyhopes! :thumbup: like poppy said youll worry until baby is here pc but i think all of us do/did...so :hugs: and :kiss: xx

Congrats Puppycat!!!
There is just no mistaking that test!!

I am hoping someone here can help me with OH's SA results.
( i dont have his results in my hands but lets see if I can remember the numbers)

sperm count - 78 000 000
high motility 36%
slow motility 24%
low motility - 9%
immotile - 31%

morphology - 7%

Do these percentages and numbers mean anything to anyone?

Hey sk hunni, all those numbers are fab sweetie!! :happydance: you have nothing to worry about for dh with those numbers. It depends somewhat on what standard or scale the lab used to do the analysis...does the paper say if it was the WHO scale or Kruger standard? But either way, you're looking pretty good. Was 78mil...was that total count or per ml? Even if it was total, you're still well into average range. The morphology really is the hardest to judge, but it totally depends on which scale they were using to judge as the Kruger is significantly more strict. But your oh's motility is just fine. Nothing to worry about there at all. Hth :hugs: if you have any other questions sweetie just let me know.

Hi PK,
Thanks so much for the reasurance!!

There is no reference to which standard or scale was used. Will see if the gynae can tell me on Friday.

Sperm Concentration: 78.0 10*6/ml
So I think 78mil is per ml. Which looks pretty good to me.
Do they usually judge the quality of sperm on only the rapid progressive sperm? Or on more than just them?

PC I have a good feeling about this pregnancy lots and lots of sticky :dust:

Tink, ooo Christmas pics how cute, I will be trying that with Keira, its so hard when they are not totally sitting yet though. will try though. ok next week it is and I'll come to you xx

hey all,
just a little update on baby dexter, really proud of him he has started standing on his own now, he tries to take steps but hasn't taken any yet but i don't think it will be too long now, he is such a happy little man :) I will try to post a video of him laughing on here its so cute :cloud9:

xxxxx

Awww well done Dexter, awww deffo post video :hugs: hope your well lovely x

Will try to figure out how to put a video on here then i definitely will do :) he was in his little vampire costume too (it was on halloween). I'm doing pretty well thanks, how are things with serenity now? xxx

hey all hope all ok

My friend had her little girl today called Millie and weighing a 9lb 11oz!!!!

Girls....

* At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml

Mine was 358 :wohoo:

I'm so excited now, back Thursday for more - you may party now :D

I'M PREGGO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back