Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:serenade: What's new Puppycat? :serenade:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaooooooowaaaaaaaaaoooooooowaaaaaaawooowwwoooow

What's that Puppycat? Your having a baby Puppycat? Well now ... you know what us Ding Dongs do when this happens? ...

:bfp: :bfp: BFP PARTY!!! :bfp: :bfp:

:happydance:PUPPYCAT IS PREEEEGGGOO!!!!!!:happydance:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::yellow::twinboys::laugh2::oneofeach::laugh2::twingirls::yellow::crib::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::xmas12::xmas8::xmas12::xmas8::xmas12::xmas8::xmas12::xmas8::xmas12::xmas8::xmas12::xmas8::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::fool::juggle::drunk::juggle::fool::juggle::drunk::juggle::fool::juggle::drunk::juggle::fool::juggle::drunk::juggle::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::spermy::spermy::spermy::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:rofl:

Thanks Tink, just got this too...

Attachments

• IMAG1169.jpg
    IMAG1169.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
https://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo47/DTDORI/MY%20SLIDESHOW/congratulations-1.jpg

:xmas13: @ bfp parties, we getting good at these now...imagine when the remaining TTCing DD's get bfp...:haha: the parties get bigger each time lol...
p.s this time last year i got my faint bfp @10dpo!!!!...wohooooo....:awww: Rhys <3

:hugs: MC :kiss:

I'll be glad when this months over tbh.

Anyways finally stopped bleeding other day after the birth and today my first af arrived bloody pains :cry: but hey ho body back to normal :thumbup:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm had a bit of a break down last night! i left freya downstairs ran up and gave dh a cuddle and cried hysterically for 1/2 when i come bk down she was asleep.

i said i dont want to be a mum anymore and maybe we should have used a condom!:wacko:

altho shes been bad all night shes asleep on me and i feel so guilty for saying that to dh.:blush:

Its ok babyhopes its normal, i too had meltdown last night.. seren screaming with colic and korben crying, i was shouting at korben to go sleep which made him worse. Just sat and cried cos i felt useless as a mum.

hugs sweetie :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: babyhopes.
I told Gareth i was going to give Laura to Barnados when she had colic. Lol

It is normal x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm we bd last night i was really dry i am never dry only thing i have done this month is i have been having 2 spoonfuls of honey and cinnamon to boost my fertility could that be causing the dryness i am 5dpo x x x

Caz dont think it would dry you up :shrug: could eat that now :haha:

:happydance: :baby: :baby: :baby: Congratulations PC :baby: :baby: :baby: :happydance:

:cloud9: What a lovely early xmas pressie :cloud9:

Tonight is the first of 3 nightshifts for me :sleep: I am getting seriously tired these days, only 7 weeks left of work tho so i shouldn't complain.
My antenatal classes start next week so thats something to look forward to :thumbup: might feel more prepared after those lol either that or i will have forgotten everything by the time i give birth :haha:
Next week i also get the tour of the maternity ward, the same building i will be working in as of 23rd December. In my home county they are closing our two nhs hospitals and the maternity hospital and opening a big new fancy hospital which they have been building for the last 5 years. . . exciting times!
Anyway im just rambaling now. . . hope you are all well :flower:
Love you all DD's xxx

just wanted to give some hugs :hugs: to poppy and babyhopes...being a mum is the most tiring and trying job ever....ive had a few tears too...good that were all here to support each other, i had no one when i had chloe at 18 yr old...poor me lol xx :hugs: to all xxx

Hugs back lovely :hugs: OH here tonight after my meltdown last night :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->