Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave:Happy New Year Team Ding Dong and all the best for 2012!!
busy busy busy here, will catch up soon...love the ticker damita..:awww:

:wave: Im still around, but dealing with missy grumpy as per usual :growlmad:

happy new year! i havent gotten the chance to get on and say merry christmas to you all either :( had a busy couple weeks. mila finally got a cold, OH brought it home and all 3 of us got sick.

laura cant wait to see that baby!! time has flown hasnt it!

poppy has serenity gotten any better for you? be patient, it will pass. i totally understans what you are going through. mila was the same but has since become much more pleasant. admittedly, she is still more crabby than my friends' babies, but nothing like before. i remember it eased and just ended one day and it felt like i was getting to know mila for the first time. as cruel as it sounds she was nothing but frustration for me for the first couple months. i remember coming on bnb one day and saying i feel like i can finally love mila and build a relationship with her. sad but true. do what you need to do to hang in there poppy, the finish line of this marathon is probably very near! :hugs:

tink how is lily doing, and you!? are you still pumping?? i have questions! (for any of you that breastfed really!!) mila is sleeping like 4 hrs at time at night now and occasionally even longer (6-8 hours) i of course wake up at random times of the night with super full boobs and then am forced to pump out ridiculous amounts of milk at crazy hours of the morning. is this just pretty much what needs to happen? do i need to like set my alarm so i will wake up every 4 hours to pump so that i dont slowly diminish my milk supply?? i mean i cant let it fill up every night like that right?? im sure mila will start sleeping longer and longer so i need to know what im supposed to do all night lol. i cant let my supply go down at all, mila eats A LOT. if i go 4 hours without feeding her i pump out like 8 ounces!

I hope so :hugs: told my OH yesterday i didnt think i even loved her and could easily let him walk out and take her and it wouldnt bother me. From when we get up now she'll have 4oz and cry or unsettled till she falls asleep. which is 20 minutes at a time, then she'll only have 2oz and scream after that bottle, then 2hrs later have another 2oz and scream... this goes on till 8pm-10pm then she's a totally happy baby and fun to hold. Have lost the plot with her nearly a few times cant deal withit every day.. constantly bouncing her in her chair, if i stop she's grizzly again :cry: Now she's being sick after feeds arghhh i give up

Hope mila gets better soon sweetie x

poppy thats how mila was. it was obvious that it was after eating that she would scream. we would spend hours after that trying to soothe her, and at the end of it all when she was happy again, she was also hungry again. i hated to even feed her again because i knew it would start all over. for us it was most frequently after evening feeding and would go from like 7pm-12, give or take an hour. sometimes she really let me have it and would scream through the afternoon too like from 1-4. was a nightmare. i know what you mean about feeling like you dont love her. the protectiveness i feel over mila now and the way she makes me so happy, i never felt that for her in the beginning. not for the first couple months. just try to stay sane and keep yourself and your family together through it and it will be over hopefully very soon! for mila, it ended as fast as it came. i remember there were days i hid in my house all day and walked around the house holding her while she screamed. or id sit and rock with her and we would both just cry. i do not miss those days. ah i hope it goes away soon for you, for serenitys sake and for the sake of your sanity!! :hugs:

oh and i wanna add, for those months that mila screamed, i treated OH like total s**t. if i could go back and do it all over again i would have sucked it up and treated him like he deserved. i said really hurtful things to him and i really damaged our relationship. even today we are not the same and we are working through some of the terrible things i said to him. at the time i thought i meant them, but looking back i know i was just taking out my frustration on him. so try to be easy on your OH if you can because i wish i had!

Hopes, your supply at other times should remain the same. Unless Mila relys on the milk you have expressed during the day I don't think there is any need to keep pumping out that middle of the night feed. Your supply is well established now, and i'm pretty sure it wont make any difference. Gradually she will drop some feeds like this one, moving to about 5 feeds a day maybe even 4. If you want some extra milk to store or use in her food try adding another pumping session in her waking hours or 5 mins pumping after feeds to increase what your producing by day. I am still pumping! :rofl: I have a hunch I'll be pumping at her 6th Birthday :haha: x

Poppy, agree with hopes :hugs: and get her booked in for the doc x

Hi ladies, Poppy - So sorry to hear so many of you are struggling with Serenity.

I have just called the hospital re my HSG appointment on Friday. The lady was really helpfull!! She said I was booked in for a normal scan as well as an HSG. So still need to go in for the normal scan.
She also said that as soon as AF arrived I would need to call them and they would reschedule my HSG scan! So hopefully get that scan done sometime next week.

Hope all other DD's are well.

That's great news Skweek! must feel like your finally getting somewhere - and you will get there honey! x

hey ladies :)
Not got my next FS appointment yet, or a date for internal ultrasound. Although because i had been to my doctors and asked for an ultrasound they did an abdominal scan (the one i thought was going to be internal) and they said there was no abnormalities so i am assuming i don't have PCOS but will find out properly when they finally send me an appointment to see FS and for internal ultrasound. They said they wanted to see me in 3 months and its been 1 already. Apart from that i have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, a personality disorder and anxiety disorder as well as chronic depression and insomnia. But the medication they have put me on now had made me stable and i am hoping it stays that way, i have had all of these since i was 12 years old its just only recently been diagnosed. Just thought i would update you a little because i haven't been on for quite a while.
Poppy i am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with serenity :hugs:
Hope you are all doing well and hope 2012 brings you what you want :hugs::kiss: i miss you all!

xxxxx

Happy New Year Girls and bubbas! Hope all ok. Lupine, glad to hear that scan was clear and you are stable for now, hope meds will help you achive your goal (((hugs))) xx

Hopes my OH just switches off he thinks im loopy :haha:

Got mine and serenitys check up on friday so will see doctor, HV coming today think she thinksim loopy too cos she hasnt signed me off yet lmao. Serenity took 4oz at 10am and another 2oz at 12 noon and a little moany, but not as much fx'd i MAY get a quiet day :dohh:

skweek35 great news sweetie :kiss:

lupinerainbow glad your stable on the med's. cant believe you suffered since you was 12 and only just now getting help. 2mths will fly by for your FS appointment :hugs:

:wave::hi:HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!

Poppy, I am sending you loads of cyber :hugs: I am sorry I have no advice for you but hopefully my :hugs: will make up for it. I am praying that it gets better for you.

Tink, how are you and miss lilliepie doing?....I know you said you were not feeling good, so I hope you are getting better :hugs:

Lupine, your time is coming :hugs:

Love:hugs: to all the DD's!!!

asfm, I am good, enjoying my winter break until school starts. I had an appointment last Thursday, Camryn is measuring 6 days head and I lost 2lbs. I go back the 27th for another growth scan & glucose test:dohh: He said I am measuring 24 weeks and that we have a good healthy baby in there...I just thought it was strange that my tummy is 24 weeks but she is 25:shrug: Getting close to double digits:happydance:

hey all

sorry for not writing in here much WELL Happy new year to you all

Hope everyone is ok

OMG its windy here today and so much rain :-( Well STILL haven't got a house got just under 3weeks until we are evicted :-( Our case worker doesn't wk Tuesdays but hopefully she will ring us tomorrow esp as to cancel our BT contact will cos £230 but to transfer to another house nothing so they better put us on emergency band this week

asfm I am suffering with IBS symptoms again but thinking it may to a food intolerance but went to docs this morning (male gp) didn't really get anywhere he just gave me another type of IBS tablets so going to do a food diary and take the tablets and go see the female doc there (plus think now got hemmorides :-( ) Well AF due on Sunday hoping it doesn't come

Hello my ding dong lovelies!!!!!!!!! :hi: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while girls. Mostly just the insanity that is the holidays, ds's bday, adding in no less than 10 doctor appts between me and the kiddos, dh working out of town, responsible for 100% of the Christmas shopping alone b/c dh was out of town and couldn't help, and consequently 100% of the wrapping.... By the time Christmas had passed I was EXHAUSTED!!! Then dh was working more out of town, and the kids had to go see the sperm donor so after dropping them off, I spent the rest of last week out of town with dh just to keep him company. We got back late Sunday night and just relaxed yesterday. Whew! I started to get on bnb several times and loaded up the site but ended up taking an unplanned "break" I guess, as every time I did, I got interrupted with SOMEthing that had to be done immediately (of course).

And OF COURSE I missed the most important news that was damita's bfp announcement!!!! Damita I will do your very belated bfp party when I'm on the laptop later (at work right now), but I am SO FREAKING THRILLED for you sweetie and I gotta say "I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!" even when you said your temp had dropped I thought...nah, just wait and see..... Hahaha! So awesome!!!

I will update the front page this week girls although I can't promise when. The craziness is not stopping any time soon. I have a work dinner/meeting tonight. Tomorrow is dh's bday and we have to go to the bank to see if we can get a loan for the ivf (oh please God!!!) lovely bday present that for dh, right?? Then Thursday a different work meeting in the evening. Yest was last bcp and Thursday morning is baseline scan/bloods for ivf, so hopefully that will go well. If it does, we start stimming on Friday!!! :happydance:

Pc, I'm so sorry you've been so I'll honey and I hope all is well now. :hugs:

Tink and poppy....just hang in there lovelies. It will FET better and at some point you know you'll look back and not even think about the difficulties now. Massive :hug: for you both!!

Phoebe, china, hopes, caz, lupes, babyd, jenn, sleeping, coral, ...who else am I missing??? Well I'm drawing a blank and I've got to run, but I love you all and I'll chat more later!! xxx

Hi ladies

Happy new year to everyone.

Hope a very merry Christmas was had by all.

We had a very special delivery on New Years day, Amelia Jean was born at 4.51 am after a very short labour. Gas and Air and home for breakfast at 8.00. She weighed in a 6pm 5oz.

I will put some photos up when I get a minute.

Love to all xxxx

Awwwwwwwwww PJ a New Years Day baby... Congratulations and welcome to the world Amelia :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->