Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Congrats PJ can't wait to see photos :)

Think I may be symptom spotting up I been having slight cramps, feeling sick needing to pee loads tired, hormonal and sore boobs not due till sat/sun. Wishful thinking??

Congratulations PJ!!!! big hugs and kisses to u and baby Amelia xxxxxxxx
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry for this selfish post girls, i know its pretty quiet on here nowadays. And excuse any bad language that may appear.....................................

BUT, I think i am hating being a mum, nothing i ever do is enough well in my eyes anyways. I can't do it, i fucking hate it and hate myself for being so bloody stupid and selfish. I really feel like just disappearing and save florence and my OH from all this bollocks. I cant sleep, never eat, never have any time alone, when all i want to do is fucking hide in bed and hope it all goes away. It so bloody hard, all my non parent friends have disappeared on me. I dont know how but i have managed to rip my stomach muscles again, so am in ******* agony. I am so lonely, but dont want to go out and face the world. My weight has shot up, tho i was always a fat c*** to begin with. Life feels so bleak and all i have to look forward to is the fact that this is going to get harder and harder as LO grows up. Dont get me wrong i love Flo to bits and she is a very good baby, but some days it feels like she has sussed me out and knows. And as for weaning, WHY WONT SHE FUCKING EAT!!!!!! Nothing is going right, i have tried all approaches and she just refuses or if i do get anything into her she gags and throws it up. Sorry girls, but i have had it. I just spend my life crying and feel such a ******* failure. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, this has taken me loads to admit what a stupid pathetic arse that i am. It has been why i have kept myself away or just lurk, because i am ******* hurting so much. Sorry to spoil whoevers day when they see this. hugs xxxxx

Awwww Phoebles, sounds like you need some support sweetie.
Are you still on your antidepressants? Maybe a trip to the dr is in order because you need some more help maybe up your meds or just someone to talk to?

It is hard with a baby and no matter what anyone says you won't believe it but you've done so well and really aren't bad at all.

I can relate to everything you've said hun but you need to see a dr or talk to a close friend asap.

We love you xxx

oh Pheobe don't worry you are a fab mummy prob due with a break everyone needs one now and again. Oh and as for weaning don't panic Mckenzie never really took to weaning and tbn milk remains their main nutritional intake until a year (food for fun) Flo is only 6months she has plenty of time she may not be ready for food yet Mckenzie had a sensitive gag reflex still does try leaving it for a week or two and try again. Have you got a surestart center near to you?? They usually have family support workers who can come and help give advice and go to groups with you so you are not alone

Hugs again Pheobe

Haven't got any tests in the house and Mckenzie is asleep :-( Waiting for him to wake up as got to bank a cheque as I sold some nappies and need to post them and see my mum as she got some shopping for me!

Your not alone sweetie you got us to come and rant at :hugs: You ever told your OH how you feel? Maybe a few days away from it all and have some ME time without Flo? A visit with your HV or doctor. Your not the only one to feel like this, i felt suffocated when i had Rhys lost all sense of who i was and very lonely & have many other times. As for weaning every baby is different so its nothing your doing wrong... babies gag and its normal just part of learning to swallow food from what ive read all mine did it Gage and Korben more than the others and i was always dreading feeding time. Just take one day at a time she'll eat when she's ready :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Pheobe...big :hugs: to you!!! I think you should have a talk to your Dr about how you are feeling. Its all normal as a first time mom. I got you on my prayer list girlfriend, we will be lifting you up in prayer to get through this rough patch. Love ya & sending more :hugs:

Hi girls... Well I've got bad news :cry: we've had to cancel our cycle b/c we hit a financial snag. Of all the reasons... Just this is the last thing in the world I expected. I don't know when we'll be able to get back on track since we have to pay for it all out of pocket. I'm just devastated right now. :cry: I'm hoping this weekend dh and I will be able to really work out a plan but I don't know if it will be 3 months or 6 months or more and right now any length if time feels like an eternity. Plus I'm terrified by the time we can dh won't have any sperm left. :cry:

Well, I'm sorry girls...I don't want to bring anybody down. You all are the most wonderful group of friends a girl could ask for. Thank you for being so kind and supportive. I may need to take a break for a while from bnb. I don't know yet but in any case I wish you all the very best.... I may not give up bnb. I don't know. I'm just hurting so much right now and I feel it's completely hopeless. You all are the best! :hugs:

Im so sorry PK wish i could help, take time out sweetie think you need this :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls, how is everyone?

Phoebe, hunni you need some help and good break. It' normal to feel like this but you need to talk about it. Please, talk to OH and to your gp/health visitor they would give you the right help. You are a great mum, life is hard with a baby, i have no idea how i'm gonna cope but you need support. Thinking of you hunni, pm me on fb if you need me (((hugs))))

PJ, many congrats on the birth of little Amelia, bang on time, good girl! Enjoy every minute xxxxx

PK, i'm very sorry to hear your news, money is evil, i just hope you can sort something out. I know it's easy to say but for now just relax as there's not much else you can do, you never know maybe your miracle would happen while you're relaxing (((hugs)))

CG, i can't believe how far along you are now, time is bloody flying, hope you ok xx

PC, hope you feeling better and bubba is ok xx

Hi to everyone else, hope all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh PK and am so sorry pray that it will all work out and we all will be here if u wanna talk

Hugs

hi ladies sorry I've been MIA, Keira doesn't sleep much anymore in the day so don't have a lot of extra time now.

Phoebe, big :hug: my darling. Being a mum is so so hard and I think we all think we are crap at it sometimes, I know I do. Are you on your anti-depressents? xx

PJ congrats on the birth of Amelia can't wait for pics:cloud9:

PK, I'm so so sorry, I was really hopeful for your IVF to be done this month:cry: don't worry it will happen but I know how heartbreaking it is for you big :hugs: xx

Damita great news about HB:happydance:

Hi everyone else and Happy New Year x

Congrats PJ!!! Cannot wait to see pics of baby Amelia!!!

So so sorry PK, chin up hun and keep that positive vibe of yours :hugs:

Hey all other Ding Dongs :hi:

So I am at the waiting stage. Not sleeping well, very achey all over now, not just my hip and energy has officially gone. Just want him to come...NOW!!!! Lol

Is it too early to be trying to bring on labour do u think? Shud i just be sitting it out?

X x x x

I found the best thing i could do was bounce on my birthing ball. All the old wives tales to start labour rarely work hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->