Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh my, I have been a naughty naughty girly here not coming to wish my Ding Dongs a Merry Christmas :hugs: I'm sorry honeys :hugs: Its just been way too hectic :( I dearly hope you all had a wonderful time!

PC, I'm so sorry you've had such a worrying rotton time of it this past week. Just saw your FB status and I'm glad your ok. I hate the wrist thing too, ewwwwww I dreaded becoming a Sister in case I had to do one of them let alone have one myself! x

Damita :cloud9: for your little bubba beans HB :loopy: x

Caz get ur :sex: NOW! :spermy: :dust: x

Busy so busy here, Christmas was ok, but too much on :( Lily not been well so thats been hard. What seems like endless medicines, physio and a ratty crying baby took its toll a bit. Hard to enjoy it, and to be honest I preferred it when it all quietened down :haha: I've felt rough too. Think I got some arthritis going on in addition to my other ill's that have come back in vengeance recently. Never mind, I'll live :rofl: x

Hi ladies,
I was just looking at my dates and am unsure of what I should do.

I have just worked out that my next af is due next week Wednesday. AF usually stays for about 3 or 4 days, which means that I might still be bleeding when I am meant to be having my scan done.
I have read that the HSG scan is meant to be done after af has gone.
Should I call the hospital to reschedule the appointment?

Awesome news Damita!!! :thumbup:

PC, glad you and bambino are ok :thumbup:

hey everyone else :hi:

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, what with Crimbo etc I just haven't had chance!!!

So now I have joint pain/achiness/loss of grip in my fingers and wrists, the joys of pregnancy!!!! Also got swollen, itchy ankles and feet from the lack of blood flow...get this baby out of me and let this pregnancy malarky be over for goodness sake!! :haha:

I am back to 3/5ths engaged according to Midwife today so thats good. Getting the occasional braxton hicks contractions and cannot walk without looking like John Wayne but thats as close to labour as I am at the mo!!

I am mega tired all of a sudden though and really struggling to get a good nights sleep too.

Come on Noah, lets be having you!!! lol

xxx

Last few weeks are the worsed :hugs: happy full term sweetie hang in there :kiss:

I'm sorry Skweek, have no personal experience of that kind of scan, but I have read the same. Looks like they usually do it about 6 days into your cycle, did you call them? x

Laura, feel for you honey, you just want it over with at this point don't you ... the end is NIGH! :) :happydance: I echo Pops, hang in there honey, hope you had a lovely Christmas x

Hi ladies,
Happy New Year to all Ding Dongs and your families!!

Tink - thantks. no I havent called them yet. Started spotting yesterday so will see what happens over the next few days. If af hasnt started by Tuesday morning I will call them to reschedule.

I just dont know what is going on with me at the mo!! I just cant get enough sleep in at the mo! Tired all the time but refusing to test!!! But that is because I think it is highly unlucky that I will get a BFP this month - what after that apparent mahoosive thrush infection!
So just waiting for the HSG scan to be over with and then see if I can pull a BFP out the bag!!

Hope you all have a really good day

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY DING DONGS & BABY DD's :hugs:

Happy New Year Everybody. Hope 2012 will bring much joy and happiness. And to those that are still waiting, their much anticipated BFP's. Wishing each and every Ding Dong, The DD bubba's, Families and Loved Ones all the very best that life can offer. Loadsa love from Florence, Moi, Dh and of course Phoebe the cat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well look at my opks woopp x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20111231-00045.jpg
    IMG-20111231-00045.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
A new year bbaby Caz! Go get it!

Happy new year girls, just a quiet one for me x

Hey Caz as Pupps has said, u know what what u need to do hunny!!!!! Good luck and loadsa :dust::dust::dust::dust: for u girly xxx

:dust: for you caz get down to the business ;) :winkwink:

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Happy New Year when it comes Ding Dong's and all the best for 2012

Caz get down to some serious baby making :thumbup: i hope you get a perfect start to the new year in the form of a BFP

xxx

WOOHOO Caz - I agree get down to some serious business hun!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
DF and myself are spending the night together - just taking a break from Just Dance 3!! It is just soo funny - he sees that I am beating him and he imploys silly tactics to put me off!! :haha:

Hope you all have a lovely evening

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU LADIES THAT IT HAS COME FOR ALREADY!

WOOHOOO!!!!:happydance:

Happy New Year Ding Dongs! Hope you have a happy and healthy new year and get everything you wish to from 2012!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->