Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:xmas6::xmas9::xmas10::xmas8::xmas7::xmas12::xmas16:
Wishing all big and little ding dongs a Merry Christmas!!
:xmas16::xmas12::xmas7::xmas8::xmas10::xmas9::xmas6:

:xmas6:
:xmas9::xmas9:
:xmas10::xmas10::xmas10::xmas10:
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:
:xmas7: :xmas7::xmas7::xmas7:
:xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12:
:xmas16::xmas16:

:xmas3::xmas4::xmas6::xmas5::xmas8::xmas9::xmas16:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL LOVELY LADIESTO YOUR FAMILIES AND LITTLE DING DONGS!!!

:xmas16::xmas12::xmas10::xmas9::xmas8::xmas7::xmas6::xmas5::xmas4:

hello ladies,

gosh, havent' been posting lately, have i??? but i read everything, i think...

Damita, great news about your hcg test, that's awesome xx

PC, hope you ok hunni, i didn't find a post here about why you been to hossy. what happened??? Hope nothing serious xx

Poppy, hope all ok with Serenity, agree with tink, try vari flow teats they might help. I hope Wade is ok hunni, did you manage to move him somewhere else??? xx

MC, wow nice prize, well deserved, spend it wisely and treat yourself lol I couldn't believe Rhys got his second tooth, such a good boy, bless xx

Tink, hope all ok, lovely pics on fb of Lilypie's first xmas. My dh and his hotel raised £2500 for GOSH and they still working on project they could help them with. He's very serious about it and when i told him about Lily he got very excited and wants to do it even more. xx

PK, great news about january cycle, i was shocked when you said you might have to miss it but so glad they changed it for you, fx it'll all be ok and praying for you hunni xx

CG and Jenny and Laura and all other pregnant ladies, hope you too are okay, i don't know about you but time seems to be flying sometimes for me. Only 9 weeks left till due date and 6 till full term, i can't believe it, i'm freaking out i'm not ready yet lol xx

Coral, BH, Lew, Hopes and Phoebe and Mommyv, hope little girlies are well and enjoying their first xmas xx

Oh dear, have i missed anyone out???? sorry for that xx

Not much around me lately, Bella is doing ok, she has quiet days when i freak out but somehow i always manage to make her move. she's making me more and more uncomfortable, pushing my stomach right up, my back really hurts sometimes it's difficult to walk or stand up, i'm getting more and more tired lately too. but it's ok i don't mind even if i complain sometimes i can't wait to hold her in my arms. I went to have a look at the hospital ward, i think i'd like to give birth in water if there are no complications. Dh is freaking out now, specially when he heard the mw say that babies are ready at 37wks and anything could happen. His face was priceless and i saw him counting in his head lol We still need a few bits and pieces and still havent' washed any of baby's stuff or pack a hospital bag but i'll get on it after the holidays. I'm still hoping to move from here in the very near future cause things got really bad so not bothering with a nursery for the time being. She'll be with us in the bedroom. Anyway, i'm blubbering too much now and Bella is dancing making me giggle so i better go. I'm not really in the xmas mood for various reasons but hope tomorrow will be ok, i'll try to enjoy it. You all have a wonderful time. Lots of love xxxxxx

Hello ladies

Firstly apologies that I haven't been on I've been in hospital.

This is long!

As you know, on Friday I had bad pain which I thought was heartburn but no amount of indigestion remedy made it go away so it stayed with me all day at varying pain levels. When I went to bed it was a dull ache and so I thought I'd sleep on it and it'd all be gone the next day. Sadly not.

I woke at 5am on Christmas Eve with the most horrific chest pains. I struggled to the loo and got back into bed trying to breathe through the pain but I thought 'this is ridiculous' so I came downstairs to call NHS Direct and ask their advice. I gave the lady all my details and she got a nurse to call me back (this is how they do things there and it took over 45 mins from first call to finishing the conversation).

She advised me to call my GP out of hours and get someone to examine me ASAP - so on to call them. They had the same process as above so I got a call back from a nurse who asked if I thought I'd need an ambulance and tbh the pain by this point was horrific and I couldn't breathe deeply because of it so I was starting to panic. I agreed and broke down on the phone so she arranged it.

At about 6.30am I had an ambulance come to the house, blue lights going, I opened the front door and literally collapsed in the doorway. The paramedics were lovely and walked me, one on each arm, in to the ambulance and on to the chair.

I was shaking so much they couldn't get an accurate BP measuring, they thought I was cold because it was freezing out and I had my nightie and a dressing gown on but I wasn't. I'm not sure why I was shaking so much really.

They did all the normal checks; ECG, BP, etc, my bpm was at 130 and I was very scared! They examined me for about 15mins and then suggested that I go in to hospital.

Through all this my husband had slept! I asked one of the paramedics to wake him which they did, then he came down and said he wouldn't come because someone needed to stay with Laura he wouldn't come with me

Anyway, off we went to hospital. On route I started to get a weird cramp in my hands and then pins and needles. I couldn't move my hands and when I mentioned it to the paramedic he told me I needed to slow my breathing and my bpm was at 150. I couldn't move my hands at all at this point and the paramedic rushed over to undo my seatbelt so I could put my head between my legs and concentrate on breathing.

We got to the hospital and they brought me a wheelchair but I couldn't hold the paramedics hand to get off the ambulance because I couldn't move my fingers at all. They took me into the A&E and booked me in, the nurses there took over then and put me on a bed, put oxygen on me, hooked me up with BP monitors and an ECG, put blankets on me and took blood. It was all very quick.

I was left to breathe and calm down for a while (I have no idea of timescales from here on in!) and everything sort of ticked on around me. I had some breakfast which was shockingly awful, my husband arrived at about 8.30am with Laura and the Dr came to see me to examine me and ask me a huge pile of questions.

He said that my bloods had come back positive for a blood clot but he did say sometimes pregnancy can make it positive so they weren't 100%. He said my heart looked fine but my bpm was high, possibly relating to the pain. He gave me a brufen for the pain but the pharmacist later scratched it on my notes and changed it for paracetamol because of the baby. He said he wanted to do more bloods at about 5pm and to keep checks on my blood oxygen levels.

I spent most of the day then lying around waiting for Drs and bloods and updates, not a lot happened really. I tried to sleep but it was so noisy with machines bleeping and nurses chattering (I was right by the desk).

They did more bloods and another Dr came round to check me and ask all the same damn questions. She wanted me to have an xray and said they'd protect the baby from the rays but obviously it isn't ideal - she wanted to make sure I didn't have a blood clot in my lungs. This was early evening, about 6ish? I had the xray and they came back normal which was obviously a relief.

There was another Dr on then after this who said something about checking my blood gases which involved a needle being put along the vein in my wrist - let me tell you this hurt like you can't even imagine!!!! She failed on first attempt and I was literally climbing the walls - crying my eyes out with the pain. She asked me if she could try again but I said no. She kept asking and I didn't give in, she tried to say it was the 'decider' in me staying in or not - that didn't change my mind!!!

They said they wanted to do a scan, they didn't say what type, to rule out blood clots etc but the radiographer said he wouldn't do it until Wednesday so they decided to give me Clexane shots and agreed I could go home as long as I promised to come back every day in between to get the shots.

Haha, more needles! I honestly cannot tell you how many holes and bruises I have! The Clexane shots sting like a biatch after they've been given, the first one was done in my arm but today's I asked them to do in my tummy. That one hurt a little less.

I was discharged last night at 9pm.

Wow this is long! Sorry xx

PC - BIG :hugs: hun!!! Hope all is going to be ok!! FXed for Wednesday.

Hope you all had as lovely as day and was as spoilt as I was!! Lovely day with the in-laws. DF got me a kindle and an adoption pack for a baby orang-utan at monkey world!!! I just love orang-utans!!! One happy girl here!!

Hope your ok PC :hugs: agree the D-Dimer test in the wrist hurts.. think thats what it was called :wacko: that and MRI scan is what found my PE. The heparin shots prevent a clot getting bigger and breaking off to go to the heart so hopefully you'll be ok if they do find one. Must say your post brought it all back, very scary experience for anyone to go through.

:hi: girls hope you all had a nice christmas aw big big hugs Pc yes i have had a hsg scan
x x x

:hi: girls hope you all had a nice christmas aw big big hugs Pc yes i have had a hsg scan
x x x

Oh fab - just looking for some answers.

I have read so much about this type of scan. I realise that it is different for all of us. Did you take the day off work when you had it done? I'm having the scan done at 9am next Friday.
The other question - did you go alone or take someone with you? Not sure if DF will need to come with me?

I just dont want to be taking the day off work and then I am fine afterwards. I will feel such a fake!!!

:wave::hi:Everyone!!

Puppy, so glad you & bubba are okay:hugs:

That is Awesome Damita!!!:xmas12:

Skweek, from what I read, its just like have a pap..no biggie. Again that's just what I read, I have never had one.

x x x

Oh fab - just looking for some answers.

I have read so much about this type of scan. I realise that it is different for all of us. Did you take the day off work when you had it done? I'm having the scan done at 9am next Friday.
The other question - did you go alone or take someone with you? Not sure if DF will need to come with me?

I just dont want to be taking the day off work and then I am fine afterwards. I will feel such a fake!!!

i was fine just had few cramps hun after i took oh with me but he had to wait out side the room xx

:hi: girls my opk today x x

Attachments

• IMG-20111228-00043.jpg
    IMG-20111228-00043.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member