Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Skweeeeek :) great news that your tubes look in good order! x

Argh I just cant be doing with a catch up post, I have bad aches and pains in my arms today so typing is hard :( x

These links maybe helpful x

https://www.babycenter.com/408_when-can-my-baby-drink-water_1368488.bc

https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/babyneedwater.htm

tink do you think her eating every 2 hours is a little excessive? dr always seems surprised at her appointments how often she eats/naps and how she doesnt sleep through the nights. she gets so crabby after about an hour and a half of being awake and not eating, i try to hold her off for 2 hours at a time before eating and napping. her naps are like 20 min and then shes up another 2 hours ish and then eats and naps again lol.

hows you and lily!? i love looking at her pictures on your facebook lol

I'd be aiming to get her to go longer between feeds and have longer naps but if she wont go longer then I wouldnt have her screaming! You might find that making her wait longer would mean you would give her a better feed, how about offering her expressed milk with her meal? x

Were ok, glad you like the photos, I love my camera lol She's infection free, eating and sleeping well, and feisty :rofl: still grumpy but also very playful and smiley when she chooses to be. I'm in a lot of pain all day long, I need to go back to the doc but I'll live :haha: x

think i could give her expressed milk in her sippy instead of water with her meals so she could have as much as she wanted? does she have an actual requirement for any water right now? id like to be able to go 3 hours between eat feed/nap i think thats a nice goal for now lol. she just gets so crabby after about an hour and a half. maybe will try the expressed milk in sippy with meals. havent done it yet bc sippy has to be full for her to be able to tip it and drink out of it herself, and its 5oz so thats a lot of milk to be wasting if she only wants half of it lol. im stingy about my milk :haha:

you better see a doc and take care of yourself dr tink!!

Sounds like you've had some good advice already hun.

If she's not filling up on water to the point she won't eat her food or have milk then i'd say you're fine. She's going the right way with the sippy cup, Laura loves drinking, she doesn't care what's in there as long as she is drinking, lol. I suppose some kids enjoy drinking more than others?

Sounds like you've had some good advice already hun.

If she's not filling up on water to the point she won't eat her food or have milk then i'd say you're fine. She's going the right way with the sippy cup, Laura loves drinking, she doesn't care what's in there as long as she is drinking, lol. I suppose some kids enjoy drinking more than others?

think it might be like you said puppycat, mila might just like drinking and using the cup. maybe she doesnt care whats in it! lol

i love breastfeeding her, i love the cuddling and bonding, but its starting to seem like she might prefer to sit and chug a sippy now lol

whens your next scan pc? have any boy/girl hopes or feelings yet?

I have a scan in 6 days! Thats the normal 12wk scan but in my area they do it earlier and book u in with MW and do bloods all the same day. I think its stupid, its the health boards way of trying to save money by making you wait in the hospital for hours in queue after queue. Gah.

Tbh i haven't really bonded with baby yet, my counsellor said thats normal for PAL and its me protecting myself incase anything goes wrong. I won't be fully convinced after next week either. 12 weeks is the magic number for me. Although everyone keeps saying twins :shrug:

hey Ding dongs sorry I've not been on much.

China lovely bump pic:happydance:

Laura not long to go now try to rest. x

PC I though you already had a scan or am I losing the plot:wacko: and there was only one baby? ignore me if I'm barking up the wrong tree:haha:

Hopes, does Mila use the bf'ing to fall asleep? is that why she's drinking so often? If she is genuinely that hungry I would increase her food a bit more then maybe she will go longer between feeds. Might be a good idea to offer breast milk in her sippy too.

SKweek glad tubes are in good shape:happydance:

Tink, we need to meet up again before the babies turn 1! :rofl: x

Hey poppy hows Seren, are you enjoying her now? x

AFM my baby girl has gone off to america for a week:cry: I miss her dearly. Thank god for skype I'm on there constantly talking to her, she smiles and coo's back :awww: she will be back Tuesday morning. I'm trying to do a bit of organizing at home while shes gone x

Hey Coral. Yes i had a scan at 5 weeks, i was measuring just under but a lot of people have said that at that early stage it is very easy to miss a second? I don't really think its twins tbh.

Awww Coral bet its killing you not having Keira :hugs: Tuesday be here before you knowit :kiss:

Seren ok atm, she has her off days like sunday and monday moany all day :growlmad:. Got to take a stool sample into doctors HV wants it check to see if its her fomula. She got a Paediatric appointment 3rd Feb for her eye and reflux so see what they say.

ok PC so I'm not mad :haha: yes I suppose there could be one hiding? xx

Pops, yes it is so weird her not being here. Glad Seren is getting better:hugs: x

:wave::hi:ladies,

Glad to see a little chatter on the thread!!:thumbup:

Poppy, what's wrong with Seren's eye??:hugs:

PC can't wait to see scan pic:happydance:

Aww Coral, I bet you miss Kiera, but it gives you time to get caught up on some things, but Tuesday will be here before you know it!! :hugs:

Her left eye is smaller, not as noticeable now but doctor noticed it at our 8wk check and just wants it checked out. Can notice it more in the 1st picture than the second

Attachments

• 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for all the support girls. :thumbup: I suspect it may have been a slow leak of amniotic fluid but the maternity assessment unit didn't want me to go in and it has stopped since last Sat so will just hope all is good for now and keep an eye on my temperature as Dr Tink advised :thumbup: I have been feeling a little ill this past week but guess that could just be another symptom of my body preparing to go into labour at some point, soon, hopefully!! :haha: It feels like he is sticking out as much as he can, its either that or my belly is really tight sometimes, not particular painful though, more uncomfortable so don't think they are contractions. Been getting the odd menstrual cramp throughout the day and night too but no sign of my plug or anything like that. Not really getting much of a discharge at all tbh (sorry, tmi!!!). At the MW tomoz so going to ask her to take a look at me and see if she will give me a stretch and sweep.

Trying to keep myself busy and distracted instead of being impatient. I figure that if I am always thinking about it and being nervous, anxious then he will be feeling that way too and won't want to come out! Started by uploading all of my bump pics to the PC today and I am going to create a bump slide show! lol. Also plan to go for a swim next week too but can't really think of anything else to do. Any suggestions girls of a project I can do to take my mind off of waiting for the little bugger to show up???

Coral, bet you are missing little missus gorgeous soooo much!! Just think how good it will be the next time you see/hold her, it will be amazing!

SK sounds very promising hun for you, fingers crossed!!

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are healthy, happy and well.

xxxx

Her left eye is smaller, not as noticeable now but doctor noticed it at our 8wk check and just wants it checked out. Can notice it more in the 1st picture than the second

Oh...okay, I see what your talking about. Bless her, she is so damn cute!! :haha:

Aww, poor little cherub!! It is barely noticeable though.

Hope Docs get it sorted for her xxxx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm going to test next weekend if no af x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"