Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

My firdt contractions were half hr apart, didnt last long but by God that first one took my breath away! Probably because i didnt know what to expect. Thought i was going to expllode, feels like you're being pressurised around your tum and it gets tighter and tighter until it lets go.

Any news Laura? I agree, you will know when your in labour :haha: ouchy. Yes they start mild usually but they will quickly become quite unlike any BH's you've ever felt ... ouchy! but so worth it :cloud9: x

I feel like I'm neglecting my DD's sorry guys :hugs:

How are we all today? x

:wave::hi: ladies

Hope you all are doing well:hugs:

Checking to see if we have an update from Laura:hugs:
Come on Noah!!!....mommy and the DD's can't wait to see you little man!!!:happydance:

Hey China, Puppycat :wave: how are you both this fine day? :hugs: Yes come on Noah! get a wiggle on :haha: Oooooooh I spy Daisy's mummy :wave: how are you girly? and news with you? x

Hey Tink. Not too bad today. Been a hard few weeks, in a nutshell sick, lost lots of weight, on tabs, meh. Lol

Hey Tink....

I have been in pain these last couple of weeks. Lots of "pressure" down there. But other than that I am doing good:thumbup:

Hey girls.

So i had to put a pad on this morning as i was leaking a fair bit of clear fluid. Went for a walk with rob and when i got back and checked my pad, some of my plug was there!! :) no blood in it, just a teaspoonish amount of yellowy, thick mucus. Been getting lower back pain for most of the afternoon and period pains on and off too.

X x

Oh my gosh Laura - here you go!!!
GL!! Waiting in anticipation for further info!

Wooohooo baby be here before weekend i bet :happydance::happydance: guessing 7lb 2oz :winkwink:

Got back from hospital an hour ago...my waters have officially broken!!! No contractions yet tho. Booked in for induction at 12 tomorrow!!!! :)

Least your getting in earlier than me and they not leaving you hanging for days :happydance::happydance: cant wait to hear the news, take care :hugs:

Getting achy lower back and front period pain...waters still gushing too. Are these contractions? X

:wave: sounds like baby is well and truley on its way, best of luck laura im guessing 7lb 7oz..xxx
sorry been MIA lots of things on at the mo around here...everything is hunky dory though.:happydance: :hugs: to all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->