Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeah not as bad now, HV seems to think once her skull fuses togethor eventually it will rectify itself :shrug:

HEY ALL :)

Hi Hopes it is isn't it :-( but tbn I having nothing to report lol just waiting for witch to go away to start again lol

How is little Mila getting on??

As for the housing situation we have to be out of our house on the 23rd Jan so 9days to go!!! But we have now been put onto emergany band we are 1st on the list for 2 houses but won't find out untill next thur/fri if we get to view a house :-( so might end up moving into my parents for a week or so but got to find storage for all our stuff!!!

Hi girls :hi:

So MW said I cannot have a stretch and sweep until I get to 40 weeks to booked in for one next Fri at 13:30. Fingers crossed I won't need one but who knows. She said They wont book in for induction until 42 weeks?!?!? Is that normal? She also said that I don't get another scan or anything like that if I do go over 40 weeks to 42 weeks and that they just rely on the Mum to know if something is wrong?!?! :shrug: What a load of crap! How the hell am I supposed to know?!?!? :grr::cry: I told her today too that his movements seemed to have slowed down this week and all she said was 'you need to speak to the hospital if you are worried about his movements'...thank's for that, very helpful...NOT!!!!:growlmad::grr:

How are all you other lovely ladies doing?

xx

Yes very normal Laura. I didn't want to say when you posted about asking for a sweep but a lot of MW's won't give you a S&S until you have hit 40 weeks unless there is a medical need or you're going to be induced early.

Induction at 42 weeks is again normal, you don't HAVE to have it, that's your choice, but most suggest induction then. They won't really do it any earlier unless again there's a medical need.

With the movement, are you counting kicks? If you have any worries the hospital will put you on a trace to check baby, they might suggest you drink a glass of ice water and wait 30 mins - 1 hr to count movement before you go in.

Every hospital different i suppose, but i asked for a sweep at 38wks n got one :shrug: as for movements your midwife sounds terrible, mine always asked about movement :growlmad: if your concerned just ring hospital sweetie feck her.

Yes very normal Laura. I didn't want to say when you posted about asking for a sweep but a lot of MW's won't give you a S&S until you have hit 40 weeks unless there is a medical need or you're going to be induced early.

Induction at 42 weeks is again normal, you don't HAVE to have it, that's your choice, but most suggest induction then. They won't really do it any earlier unless again there's a medical need.

With the movement, are you counting kicks? If you have any worries the hospital will put you on a trace to check baby, they might suggest you drink a glass of ice water and wait 30 mins - 1 hr to count movement before you go in.

It just seems crazy to make you go for so long!!!! :shrug:

No, I am counting any flicker of movement from him. It's not like he has stopped moving completely, he just isn't as active as he has been up until this week.

I normally feel him wiggling around 8:30-10:30 then nothing until lunchtime (around 1-3) then nothing again until around tea-time (5-7) then nothing again sometimes until the next morning but normally a little wiggle at bedtime (between 9:30-11). This week there has been ever so slight movements first thing in the morning, then nothing until lunchtime, then slight wiggles again late on (between 7 and 10ish). Do you think he is just running out of room and the fact that he is still moving means nothing is wrong or should I actually note his movements down on paper over the weekend and see if they are deteriorating? :shrug:

xx

He'll definitely be running out of room. I don't really feel confident enough to tell you if it's all ok though because i'd hate to be wrong with this. If you ever wonder just try the cold water, honestly, that should get him wiggling like a good un! Lol

TBH Laura I know you are uncomfy but I think its best to try to go into natural labour before induction. It is very normal to not be induced until 42 weeks also. With my first I was 40weeks plus 6 days when my water broke. They then induced me (in the US) and I hated it! I def think the baby is running out of room but if you are worried you should call them up and demand to be checked just in case :hugs: keep bouncing on your ball, hopefully things will get moving naturally for you. xx

Hi ladies,
Coral - just 3 more sleeps till you have your little angel back in your arms!!! Tuesday will be here before you know it!!
Laura - Just like the other ladies said, your baby just running out of room in there. All my friends said that their babies movements also slowed down in the last week or so.
I will also really struggle to know if everything is fine too!! I defo think I will be paying for a few more scans in between - just to know that everything is fine! Back in SA, with medical aid we can get as many scans as we can afford or as many as our med aid says we can have!! I do miss having medical aid!!!

SB- FXed you can move straight into a house by the end of this next week!! Having to pack and move everything, just to move it again is such a pain!!

Poppy - Seren is just soo cute!!! FXed it all sorts itself out in due time.

Hope all others DD's are well.

AFM - I know this is TMI - but I cant believe how much junk has come out of me since having the HSG scan done!! Still had brownish spotting this morning - 3 days later!!
I really hope this is the stuff that was blocking my tubes up and preventing anything happening!!
Oh I also got a Cheri22 reading - rather interesting!!
She has predicted 2 girls for me!! 1st one conceived, find out or birth in Feb. 2nd girl conceived, find out or birth in June.
So I am really hoping that I get my BFP in the next 2 months.
We have already planned to start trying for #2 straight after the wedding next year.

:hi: girls the witch got me yesterday gutted but still carry on ha x x x

Hey girls.

Advice please, been getting what feels like braxton hicks since 5pm today. They are getting slightly morw uncomfortable as the day goes on. Shud I start making a note of them or wait and see if they get really painful?

X x

I'd make a note of what time they are coming, that way it'll be easier to note a pattern hun. Different people have different thresholds for pain so you could be contracting but just be managing better than you thought?

Good luck chick, excited for you :happydance:

He is moving loads today too. Is that a good sign? Will start making a note of the contractions if i get anymore and will keep u updated.

Thanks a lot girls. Don't know what I would do without u all x x

Hey girls. The contractions stopped at about 10 last night so must just have been braxton hicks :-( Was getting really giddy thinking it was starting!!! Gutted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->