Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls hope you all have a nice Easter afm ff has put ovulation as cd20 i think it was cd19 so i am 3 to 4 dpo wooopppp x x x

:wave::hi:ladies

First off, I want to say I love you all:hugs: & you all mean the world to me.

BabyHopes, good to hear from you, I hope you and Freya are going good:hugs:

I just wanted to share with you ladies that I had a Drs appointment yesterday and it went like this: Every Tuesday & Friday I have stress test done to make sure everything is all good with Camryn. For the past 2-3 weeks she has NOT been cooperating...LOL So, yesterday was a typical afternoon of not cooperating. After about oh...30 mins I go and get checked he says I am a 2 (been 2 for about 2 weeks now) but close to a 3. I was like cool. I then say when can we take her:haha: his response was next Thursday..I was like are you serious, he was like yeah. He was like I'm off next weekend so it would have to be Thursday. I was shocked, it all became real that I may actually meet my baby girl on Thursday:wacko: So, on Tuesday we will talk more and to see where I'm at cause I may go on my own before then. I am so excited and scared at the same time. Oh, then this morning, I got up to go to the bathroom, wiped and I think I lost some or all of my plug.:happydance: & I was having contractions...I will keep you ladies posted

Yay! China I'm so excited for you :D

Afternoon ladies

Had a little lie in this morning, Laura didn't wake up until 9am which was nice. Slept quite well, got up about 2am for the loo but that's it. DH spent most of the night snoring as usual.

My new Wee Notions nappy arrived this morning and I love it, have attached a few pics of it for you to see. Girls on my FB will have already seen it!

22weeks today - attached a bump pic too.

Laura has a birthday party this afternoon. Ugh! I hate going to children's birthday parties, a room full of screaming brats. Not my ideal Saturday!

Attachments

• IMAG1408.jpg
    IMAG1408.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG1405.jpg
    IMAG1405.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1407.jpg
    IMAG1407.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
PC loving the nappies, also your gonna be huge come 40 weeks :haha: but its going so fast already, hope the sickness is settling a little for you :hugs:

CG i cant believe this time next week you'll have your little princess :cloud9: cant wait till Thurseday now be stalking here and FB :happydance: loads of pictures please lol

Hope everyone else is well too :hugs: my two covered in colds, serenity bless her eyes are runny and matter sticking to her eye lashes, having to wipe with cotton wool and warm water just hoping it clears soon cos they look sore.

Hi ladies,
Sorry I haven't been on here much, have been lurking.

CG - So exciting! Any more news from you yet? Any more contractions?

Puppy - loving the bump pic! Cant wait to post my first bump pic!Still just my flabby tummy here! Boohoo I want a bump now! hehe
love the nappy!! My cousin is trying to convince me to take some of her old nappies - some of them haven't been used in almost 5 years! Not sure how good they will be now.

Poppy - :hugs: to your little ones. Hope they are feeling better soon!!

AFM - starting to feel more human again and not like a lifeless rag!! At least now I am able to do a bit around the house instead of sleeping on the couch all day!!

Hope all other DD's are doing well.

:hi: girls hope you all have had a good easter afm i am thinking about taking pregnacare conception vitamins at the moment i am taking a-z just wondering has any one else tried theses and got pregnant pc love the bump and the nappies x x x

Yeh i was taking pregnacare Caz, the ones woth omega tabs too. Watch out they make your wee orange, lol

Thank you for all the hugs and thoughts sweeties :hugs: I'm ok. Just get struck by a bad day here and there. We're going to get dh a new SA this week or next week. See where things really stand. I've just been too lazy and tired to temp or chart lately somy chart is terribly outdated. I'll get around to it soon. Otherwise, spring break is finished here so it's back to work and school for the kiddos today. Ho hum.....

:hi: girls hope your all well i will be testing next friday if no :af: x x x

I am going to be induced tomorrow:happydance::happydance:

Only a select few know, hubbs is going to post a pic on FB when she is here.

OMG :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: Cant bloody wait :haha: Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow CG and safe arrival of your long awaited princess :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->