Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good luck China xxxxx can't wait to meet your princess!!!! xxxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Oh my gosh CG!!! I can't wait to see pics of her!!!

and BTW - does anyone have grapes for me? I think this is officially my craving! Just finished a large bunch and am ready to get more out the fridge!! Bought 2 bags of grapes yesterday and already finished one bag! Am I allowed to tuck into the 2nd bag? :haha:

Oh my gosh CG!!! I can't wait to see pics of her!!!

and BTW - does anyone have grapes for me? I think this is officially my craving! Just finished a large bunch and am ready to get more out the fridge!! Bought 2 bags of grapes yesterday and already finished one bag! Am I allowed to tuck into the 2nd bag? :haha:

Hell yeah hun, in fact i am munching on a punnet of grapes at this sec, but will gladly trade for chocolate xxxx:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We've got loads of chocolate in the fridge - TRADE!!!!! please pretty please!!!

got mushrooms in the friedge too but not really in the mood for them.
The other thing I want at the mo, but have always loved them is cherry tomatoes!! So is that also considered a craving?

Lets do it hehehehehehe!!! my going rate is 1 grape per pound of chocolate:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yikes when did my baby get that far across her ticker?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Time sure does fly!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: So who do i see in regards to slowing down time?????..............

Will be right back, Florence permitting!!!! I smell something funky :sick:

Helloooooooooooooooooo Pheobe :hugs: seren just done one of those ewwwwww, hows flo and yourself? x

Helloooooooooooooooooo Pheobe :hugs: seren just done one of those ewwwwww, hows flo and yourself? x

Hey Pops i am well albeit
cream crackered:sleep::sleep::sleep:. Methinks Flo has another 3 teeth on the way, and is full of cold too teamed with the most foulest nappies i have ever seen!!!! :wacko::wacko::dohh::dohh: Have been up since 1am, so i'm starting to see double now:haha::haha: Hows miss Seren doing nowadays??? xx:hugs::hugs:

Ahhh bless her teething isnt nice :hugs: seren ok, her and korben got runny noses and high temps so think something going around. Still no night routine for her :dohh: last feed after 11pm-midnight then she wakes again for another between 3am-5am grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol, envy babies that sleep 7pm till morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->