Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hiya, Poppy! We have tried Preseed-it's pretty good if you use @ half of what it recommends! Well, I guess I'm content right now just waiting for this 2ww to end so we can at least give it a fair shot next month! May will be 2 years ttc and we're getting quite antsy!!!

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp think this will be my last drink this weekend because i am about to ovulate wooppp got a darkish line but not very dark yet x x x

china congrats on full term!

milas been bad lately. she finds cords for appliances and things and plays with them and eats them! she also eats the dogs bone and other inappropriate things. the cords are a scary thing. i tell her no but it scares her and she bursts into tears and will cry for like 30 minutes or more sometimes! what a softy. she just turned 7 months. how do i get her to stop it!? is she too little to know "no" and i should just try to hide everything and keep her distracted 24/7??? we already "baby proofed" the house but there are some things you just cant get rid of. also shes been using things to stand up and then leaving go and hurting herself. ugh. :dohh:

Hi eesoja...may will be 2 years ttc for us too. Long time :nope: I agree with poppy about the preseed. But you're right too...don't need as much as the directions recommend. I thought the red raspberry tea was only supposed to be used before ov??? I thought that it can cause uterine contractions so it wouldn't be good after ov as it could prevent implantation. :shrug: maybe I've got it mixed up with something else....I've read up on SO MANY different things now...

Thanks for asking after us :hugs: we did do 1 cycle of ivf last September. Good grief I can't believe it's been such a long time ago now, it seems. :wacko: all of my tests continue to come back normal although I have not had the HSG (the test for making sure tubes are clear) or laparoscopy done. We're almost completely positive I have endometriosis (rather than pcos :flower:) but we didn't do the other 2 tests to confirm or check tubes as ivf basically bypasses both problems anyway. You dont have to have clear tubes for ivf and the egg retrieval takes the eggs out of the poison environment that the endo causes for the fertilization. Anyway, we had a chemical pg with the ivf back in sept. :cry: we had 3 embryos transferred. It just wasn't meant to be.

We basically have no choice but to do ivf. Dh has severe MFI/testicular failure. His last 2 sperm counts were at 300,000 total sperm. Scientifically speaking, we will never get pg on our own. Ever. It's a tough reality to face. We keep praying for a miracle. We were going to cycle again for ivf in January,but we had to cancel at the lSt minute as the financing fell-through. Another devastating blow. :cry: we've been trying to save up to try again, but other money issues/expenses keep getting in the way. We have to pay taxes this year for the first time ever in my life. And I earned half the amount of money I usually do. It's a hard concept to wrap my mind around. anyway, like I said, we keep praying for a miracle as ivf feels/seems out of our reach to do again for now. It's so very depressing. We're still trying "naturally" but that puts such a strain on our relationship for timing. I told dh that after may, I don't want to keep "trying" naturally anymore. It's just too much. I'm such a wreck of emotions. One day I'm hopeful and the next I'm hopeless (like today, can you tell? :dohh:) I did an hpt this morning, and it was :bfn: (of course).

Well sorry I'm no ray of sunshine today sweeties :cry:

Hi, PK! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience in September : ( I do understand the stressors of the financial aspect-I don't think it would even be an option for us right now. But things happen for a reason and there's a reason why we're not pg yet! It is tough wanting and waiting for so long though! I also empathize w/you on ttc naturally. It is so difficult to time BD and have enough of it. DH works between 10 and 15 hours/day so he has minimal energy. He's trying, though.

Re: the red raspberry leaf tea...it is actually recommended before and during pregnancy b/c of the benefits to the uterus. It does not cause contractions, but I have seen women in other forums posting about that. I think it might stem from the idea of drinking it right before giving birth to ease the delivery.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for both of us, and anyone else struggling. Hang in there and keep your chin up on days like to day-there are more babies in our futures : )

Thanks eesoja :hugs: yeah, it's really a "one-day-at-a-time" thing for me. I have no doubt that God has a plan with it all... I just really feel past the point now where it's something I can look at objectively and handle calmly or rationally. :wacko: not just b/c of the length of time or the issues that we have that are preventing it from happening, but I'm still not fully over putting out $15k cash with nothing to show for it. We drained our savings. I'm sorry I'm really just complaining now. :( every cycle I spend the first several days of af in tears and dh feels like a failure and less of a man. :cry: it's awful. And now I find myself getting angry sometimes, thinking I DON'T WANT to be one of those "stories" of .... "well as soon as we stopped thinking about it and relaxed..." b/c I just think that's a bunch of bs. It has nothing to do with that for us. And besides, when it's something you desire so desperately, I don't believe it's possible to just "stop thinking about it." and im really sick of people saying that...or that we should just be grateful for what we have or that we're making it not happen by trying so much or by stressing about it.... Ugh!!!!! the ivf really taught me that we have NO control in this process whatsoever. It is totally in God's hands. Buuuuut..... (like I've told dh) we can't pray for a miracle and then not bd at the appropriate times (this is not going to be any immaculate conception, ya know :winkwink:). Or we can't pray for a way to do ivf and never try to save. Don't get me wrong...we are doing both. ..... Ahhh I'm just venting. Like I said, not having a good day. Some days, I feel God is teaching about contentment and that I can really say I "get" it. And really I am...I CAN BE, or I WILL be content if things stay as they are. But it doesn't mean I won't hurt if it never happens for us. Mostly for my dh, as I know how much this would mean to him. :hugs:

Hi ladies,
I'm officially on :cloud9:!!!
and here is why!!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/speckle2.jpg

My fertility nurse landed up doing the scan. She was really pleased to be able to say that there is a really strong heartbeat and lots of fetal movements!
In this pic the head is at the bottom next to the yolk sac. From there you can make out the little arms and legs!
:coud9:!!!

:hi: girls ovulating wooppp hers a pic sk yaya congrats hun x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120331-00165.jpg
    IMG-20120331-00165.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks eesoja :hugs: yeah, it's really a "one-day-at-a-time" thing for me. I have no doubt that God has a plan with it all... I just really feel past the point now where it's something I can look at objectively and handle calmly or rationally. :wacko: not just b/c of the length of time or the issues that we have that are preventing it from happening, but I'm still not fully over putting out $15k cash with nothing to show for it. We drained our savings. I'm sorry I'm really just complaining now. :( every cycle I spend the first several days of af in tears and dh feels like a failure and less of a man. :cry: it's awful. And now I find myself getting angry sometimes, thinking I DON'T WANT to be one of those "stories" of .... "well as soon as we stopped thinking about it and relaxed..." b/c I just think that's a bunch of bs. It has nothing to do with that for us. And besides, when it's something you desire so desperately, I don't believe it's possible to just "stop thinking about it." and im really sick of people saying that...or that we should just be grateful for what we have or that we're making it not happen by trying so much or by stressing about it.... Ugh!!!!! the ivf really taught me that we have NO control in this process whatsoever. It is totally in God's hands. Buuuuut..... (like I've told dh) we can't pray for a miracle and then not bd at the appropriate times (this is not going to be any immaculate conception, ya know :winkwink:). Or we can't pray for a way to do ivf and never try to save. Don't get me wrong...we are doing both. ..... Ahhh I'm just venting. Like I said, not having a good day. Some days, I feel God is teaching about contentment and that I can really say I "get" it. And really I am...I CAN BE, or I WILL be content if things stay as they are. But it doesn't mean I won't hurt if it never happens for us. Mostly for my dh, as I know how much this would mean to him. :hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: girls think its both sides this month feel like they are going to pop pain in both sides and down my legs her a picture pk big :hugs: fx we get there soon hun x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120401-00167.jpg
    IMG-20120401-00167.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
I hope you get a double chance this cycle caz :thumbup: and thanks sweetie :hugs:

Thank you damita and eesoja :hugs:

Af for me...started yest afternoon. So ignore my chart as I haven't had time to update it yet. I said I wasn't going to give up on timing bd'ing until may, when we hit our full 2 years, but now I'm struggling. Just think it will never happen for us naturally. Dh may already have no sperm left, in which case bd'ing is obviously useless. At least to time it anyway. Even though, with only 300,000 sperm the doc would say it's pointless to time sex as it is. We're going to have him do a new SA next wk I think...see what's going on. I'm dreading that "azoospermia" diagnosis. :cry: and to think a year and a half ago, he had 22 million. What I wouldnt give to have a number like that now. That was still extremely low, but workable. We could have at least done IUI. I hate this :cry: and to make matters worse, the girl I'm interpreting for this morning is 8 months pregnant. I interpreted for her last summer and she wasn't pregnant. Now she's almost full-term. She's young. Single. Life f-ing sucks.

Wish there was something i could do for you PK really do :hugs:

PK - :hugs: as poppy said - wish there was something we could do to help you! :hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well pk big big :hugs::hugs: afm for 2 days i have had really bad af cramp in lower abdomen never had this before dose any one no what it can be x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->