Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thank you girls!!
I will post my birth story tomorrow or Monday, but I will say that this was the worst experience I have ever had. I am just blessed that Camryn is okay.

CG - good to see you and Camryn are safe and sound. Looking forward to reading your birth story.

:hi: girls spotting today af is jew tuesday fx she don't come will be testing Friday i will let you all no x x

Ahhh Caz hope it stays away too, are you still under a FS? x

ok i cant believe camryn was less than 8 lbs. she looks so big to me! in fact, i cant believe she was less than 10 lbs! congratulations china she is beauuuuutiful! i cant wait to hear your story and i am so glad that the two of you are alright. i hope you are healing ok, i hated the csec and the weeks of recovery following!

Hey girls...here is my birth story.....

I was scheduled to be induced on April 12. Everything was going great besides the fact that I was really hungry. My Dr broke my water that morning around 8. I was getting mild contractions, nothing I could not handle. My nurse didn't want me waiting too long for the epi so I got. I got more of the epi on my right side, so when I got a contraction I felt it all on the left. It took about a good 30-45 mins for it even out. So around 2 the nurse had another Dr check my waters becasue nothing was coming out. He said they had broken. Some kind of way Camryn was blocking my water from leaking out:shrug: So around 5 o'clock I was fully dialted and ready to start pushing. I was pushing for over an hour. I had trouble pushing because I was so tired. I had to be there at 6am and had nothing to eat since 830 the night before. So anyway, by this point my Dr is getting frustrated because I'm not pushing right..she would come down then go back up. So, finaly he said he she does not come then we have to do a C-Sec. At this point, I don't care because I don't have the energy to push anymore. Also, I could not hold my breath for 10 seconds to push either. So, this goes on till about 615. He is watching her BP & Heart rate, & everytime I have a contraction they would drop. At this point I had no idea that her vitals were dropping, all I knew was that I was flying down the hall way to the OR. When we arrive I all I hear is my Dr saying "what part of emergency C-section don't yall understand:haha: Then it hit me, something was wrong and all I wanted at that point was my husband. It seemed like forever when Chris arrived (more like 2-4 mins) Chris got there and was holding my hand and I was crying because I could feel the pressure and it hurt. The nurse was trying to give me more drugs so I would not feel it. Dr got Camryn out in like 2 mins & I heard her cry, I just cried even harder. They showered her to me and whisked her away with my hubby. Next thing I remember I woke up in the recovery room...roughly 2 hours later. Thats when Chris told me what happened. Camryn's BP and HR dropped/bottomed out with the contractions. She was also OP, face up and the cord was wrapped around her neck. Hence the ECS. I was like WOW!! plus she was a big baby. I am grateful for my Dr, who saved my daughters life. And I thank God that she is alright. As for me, I am healing and walking around. I feel great, just can't over do it. So, I am going to relax and bond with my baby girl. She is getting better at the breastfeeding. Took her a day to adjust becasue all she wanted to do was sleep. But she has got the hang of it and is doing very well.

I will post more pics as I get them, but this is my favorite.

Attachments

• Camryn.jpg
    Camryn.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
WOW she looks so alert in that photo and ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

Well done China, she is amazing, and, regardless of how she came into this world, she is your little blessing from the Lord and completely yours forever :)

Thanks goodness all turned out the way it did xx

Omg CG i bet you was so relieved to get her out sweetie, thank God everything turned out ok, you and Camryn came out of it safely :hugs: she's gorgeous and all that hair, can you give seren some :haha:

Now plenty of rest missy, you did good girl :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Congratulations CG she is beautiful. Thank goodness you are both alright xx

Hey PJ some up to date pictures of Amelia would be lovely.... 3 months already :hugs:

CG- Camryn is absolutely gorgeous! Thank the good Lord above you are both safe now! Congrats again now rest up and feed that beautiful daughter of yours!

China, Miss Camryn is absolutely stunning!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: So sorry to hear what a traumatic birth both u and she had. But i hope ur both doing well now. Take it easy my dear friend. Much love to u and ur family xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Teefs 3, 4 and 5 are here!!! So now hopefully i will get a good nights rest again..................... for now!!:haha::wacko::dohh::happydance::haha:

Wooohoooo bless her, didnt have much bother with korbens till he got his big one's... bet i get shit with serenity tho, you'll hear me on fb :haha:

Wooohoooo bless her, didnt have much bother with korbens till he got his big one's... bet i get shit with serenity tho, you'll hear me on fb :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Aww bless her, she is ur wee Diva and u love it!!! I thought it was sleep regression, until the funky nappies and rash. But what really nailed it for me, was getting bit and yes i did say bit on the chuffing nose!!!:sulk::saywhat:

:rofl::rofl: bet that hurt lol, seren would just bite mine off for payback :dohh:

Hello lovelies... I just have a short moment, but wanted to give a little post...

China, God bless you sweetie and your beautiful new baby girl!!!! :cloud9: she is absolutely precious, and I know you are so relieved that it all turned out ok. You did fabulous hun!! We're all proud of you and I know you'll have the best time bonding with your little princess! :cloud9:

Poppy, hopes, sk, pc, phoebles, pj, lupes, and anyone I've missed :hugs: xxxx miss you all bunches.

Sleeping, I'm glad af finally showed for u sweetie. Maybe you'll fall again right away, like poppy did :winkwink: with a sticky bean this time :hugs:

Regal, I've missed ya on here sweetie! :hugs: so glad to see you post... So you found out it was mfi then?? So whats your plan from here and next steps? Praying for you sweetie :hugs:

Caz, how is it for you love?? I'm holding out hope!!! :hugs:

Not much to say about me girls. I haven't even temped this cycle at all. I know my cycles so well now I don't know that I need to. Haven't opk'd either. although, don't get me wrong... My mind is still just as aware of everything my body is doing and obsessed. I haven't ov'd yet. Maybe today or tmw. I'm close. But dh been a lazy bum in the bd department. So whatever. I'm not going to fight him over it. Anyway, love to all ding dings :kiss:

I just have to share this with you because it is such an exciting prospect for me! :happydance:
After my psych doctor did a routine blood test it turns out although i have been taking folic acid every day for the past 3 years + i have a deficiency in folate. This can cause an increased risk of schizophrenia and infertility.
They have now put me on a high dosage of folic acid (5mg) and they are hoping that this will help me mentally and physically! This is the first hopeful thing that has happened in the past few months and i am really excited that this could be the answer :happydance:
Will keep you up to date, so happy right now!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->