Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz MC passes on her best wishes she forgot her password :haha:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Caz that's EPIC news! Congrats :bfp: :bfp:

That's brilliants news Hun xxx congratulations to you both xxxxxxxx

Caz I am so freakin' thrilled for you sweetie!!! I had a feeling about you this cycle based on your chart :winkwink: :thumbup: I hope you can get that early scan...seems like they would have to with your history of ectopic and early m/c and all. :shrug: in any case, I think you've got your little sticky bean finally sweetie!!! :hapoydance::happydance::happydance:
Huge :hug: :wohoo::wohoo:

Caz I'm so happy for you!!! Hoping you have a sticky bean. You've waited so long for this.

CG Camryn is a beauty. Scary birth story I'm glad that you're both okay.

PK LR I'm praying for you both to get a bfp soon.

Poppy Serenity is so cute even though she gives you a hard time. My ds is too cute also and still gives me a hard time

Pheobe how precious little Flo is getting more teeth too bad she kept you up at night but at least it was only for a couple days

BD Bella is so adorable!

I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well especially all the pg ladies Damita Puppycat Skweek.

afm Rebekah is 5 months on Monday she is getting her two bottom teeth but she's been very good about it she has been sleeping through the night since two months and is such an easy going baby

Omg MommyV there isnt much difference in age between ours and seren still wakes between 3.30-4.30am lol i envy you :haha: glad your doing well sweetie :hugs:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS CAZ :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you! Fingers crossed this is going to be your sticky baby :cloud9:

Totally love it when DD's announce their bfps makes my day! So strange cause with anyone else i feel jealous :wacko:

:kiss::hugs:

xxxxxx

lol i could of shouted it all over facebook this morning, but bit my tongue :haha:

Omg, Caz i knew it i knew it!!!! Huge congratulations to you and hubby. Look after yourself and let us know what's happening in hospital. wishing you a happy and healthy 9months xxxxx

MommyV,nice to 'see' you here hunni, glad to hear all ok. Your siggy made me laugh you are 61weeks and 2days pregnant, blimey lol xxxx

CG, love your profile pic, Camryn is gorgeous xx

Hope everyone is okay. Nothing much happening to us, Bella is well still sleeping through the night but waiting for the turning point lol We saw a paediatrician she's fine and developing very well, need a hip scan as she was breech. seems like she's teething, dribbling like hell but very happy baby keeps smiling and cooing all the time. I've made a video for the family i thought i'd show you girls if you are interested...

https://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i473/tunde79/?action=view&current=IMG_1344.mp4

Password: babybella

xxxxxx

:hi: girls went the hozzy they scanned me i am 5 weeks they think she had a look at my tube and she looked at my lining of the womb and said its nice and thick had bloods done i have to phone up in the morning and see what my count is her a pic of my tests dont say ewt on fb till i have had me next scan :) x x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
BD bella is sooo cute bless her :hugs:
Aww caz i am so happy everything is looking good! :happydance:
Yay for already being 5 weeks too! :hugs:

xxxxx

Babyd, Bella is just so precious!! :cloud9: she is just trying so hard to talk to you! Adorable!! :hugs:

Caz, tests look great and sounds good for the scan!! You should get a good beta, but they'll have to do it again in 2 days to make sure it's doubling properly, right? :hugs:

Mommyv, great to hear from you sweetie :hugs:

Regal, I know what you mean...it hit my dh really hard to learn that the issue was "him", although I've always stressed to him that it's "our" issue. What were his numbers? (if you don't mind sharing) and have they figured out why his count is low? The reason for it being low will make a big difference as to whether or not supplements will help. :hugs:

pc just feel really sick and dog ruff got a bit of pain on the left side but she said it is from were the egg has come out x x x

Yay! Sounds like it's all going to plan then Caz. I hope you feel sick enough to keep your worries at bay without actually being sick! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->