Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Nice to see you on PK huge hugs :hugs::hugs:

LR that sounds promising and got everything crossed now that this could be beneficial for your health and TTC lovely, keep us posted :kiss::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Lupin - that news from your docs sounds hopeful! FXed this is the answer to you not getting a BFP as yet.

Phoebes - Florence really knows how to do things! And that means - do things BIG!!! Never in small measures! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!

PK - time to dress up hun - I'm still convinced it helped me hehe Basque and suspenders did the trick for me! hehe
On a more serious note - FXed you catch that eggy this month and get your much wanted BFP!!

AFM - Well was back at school today and am absolutely shattered!! Those kids really worked my case today!

Well shock of all shocks! I'm not the only one at work who is pregnant! turns out my 'head of school' is due about 10 days before me!

Hope all other DD's are well!!

Hey PJ some up to date pictures of Amelia would be lovely.... 3 months already :hugs:

I know, I'm crap lol. I cant upload from the ipad Will add you on Facebook got loads of piccies on there xx
:blush:

Ahhh are you Vicki? think that was the name i added :haha: will check in the morning ive logged out now :dohh:

CONGRATS CHINA! Thank God everything ended up well with you and Camryn. You did a great job! :) She's an adorable baby that's for sure.

Pk2- Yes MFI it is. Dh was on clomid. Now he's taking zinc and next he'll take a fertvit. Really he needs to change his lifestyle. He's literally become a couch potato. lol Not funny really but I think he's going through a mid life crisis plus all of this. Our focus it to improve our health and our lifestyles, get his count up, get both of our weight down but especially mine (which I have been actively working on forever now) and then go back for insemination. The FS says dh needs to get his viable count up 2 million more sperm to be eligible for IUI at least ...so...we're basically playing the waiting game and hopeful for a natural bfp in the process.

Also, I know how you feel about being in tuned with your body. I'm actually taking a relaxed approach for the next few months myself. Hope things get better and that dh gets back with it!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af hasn't come just wondering can hpt show up at 16 dpo i am going getting a test tomorrow oh and i cant wait i spotted cd32cd33 and nothing since only cramps her and there fx i hope this is my month i feel + about it x x x

Ahhh, Caz it's sooo exciting. Of course hpt shows at 16dpo, mine did very well at 14dpo. Good luck and let us know. Really promising, fx for you bfp. xx

:hi: girls cant believe it yayyyyyyyyyyy we are cant stop crying just hope its in the right place now and not a ectopic i am not bleeding so oh thinks its in the right place her a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120419-00169.jpg
    IMG-20120419-00169.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Caz!!!!! So pleased for u hunny!!!! Wow i am so totally made up for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My goodness this has been a long wait for you and hubby, i shall be keeping everything crossed for a H & H pregnancy. All my love sweetheart xxxxxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Got up this morning feeling all miserable and sorry for myself. But now i am grinning from ear to ear. Your news has made my day Caz xxxxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxxxx

OMGF WHAT A SIGHT CAZ

Flipping tear in my eyes here, fantastic news :happydance::happydance::happydance: get that doctor rang and get an early scan :yipee::yipee::yipee:

just phoned now and they wont do a early scan the doc said so she wants see me next friday at 9. 30am might phone the hozzy see what they say x x x

OH WOW CAZ CONGRATS SO happy for you :) Yer phone the hospital they might want to see you earlier!!

asfm having a lazy day not even dressed yet lol but I am waiting for postman fluffy mail and I don't want to miss it!!!

just phoned the hozzy got to go in tomoz between 9_12 so i will got at 10 let you all no tomoz the lady said on the phone they will just take bloods tomoz x x x

Wow caz excellent news!!! Congrats!!! You have waited so long, so happy for you! Praying for healthy and happy 9 months!!
Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->