Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ahhhhhhhh fantastic news Caz, yes i coould of shouted on fb yesterday :haha: but nopeeeeeeeeeeeee i was good girl lol, fx this is it now sweetie :hugs:

CAZ!! congratulations!! i am so excited for you. you have waited so long and you are always just moving from one cycle to the next content and optimistic, its about time!! praying this one is sticky!!

jealous of you guys talking about your babies that sleep through the night. mila is sleeping worse than ever. she basically just sleeps with me now because its such a disaster and i have given up all hope of a normal baby that sleeps at night. she only takes 2 one hour naps a day and yet cant sleep through the night. she freaks out every time she wakes up! and i have to wedge stuff on both sides of her or she will just roll right onto her belly and then get on all fours and start crawling while still asleep and then she will wake up and scream! she is so active even in her sleep its weird i dont even know. she sleeps with me now and clings to me all night and eats once or twice. ugh. i have given up.

in other news- my SIL (the one who has been having preterm labor symptoms and i give her progesterone injections weekly, has placenta previa, etc.) anyway.. my SIL is back in the hospital tonight. she is 32 weeks and today started having some pains and bleeding like a period. texted me a bit ago and the bleeding is getting worse and she thinks shes having contractions. will update you guys when i find out anything. hope its nothing major and they keep that baby in there to cook longer.

SIL admitted to hospital for the night. bleeding worse, contractions every 3 min, she said some are hurting badly some not as much. got a betamethasone injection to get babys lungs up and moving producing surfactant. sounds like they might be getting ready to csection this baby, the drs have to make the right decision ahead of time because of the placenta previa.

:hi: girls nurse has just phoned and said my bloods are 1634 witch is high has anyone had them this high i have to go back for bloods tomorrow and scan Monday x x x

SIL had an ultrasound this am and baby is doing well but they found a lot of internal bleeding and blood clotting. i dont know where or what she means exaactly, shes not very medical lol so i guess thats just all she gathered from the conversation with her drs. They have her on a med to try to stop contractions. Cervix is thinning. Drs are keeping her there a few days to keep a close eye on her and baby and keep the meds going. Then they will make a decision on whether to deliver the baby or to send her home.

Surely it be better to get baby out, bleeding dont sound good does it. Hope everything goes ok, but she probably be back in if they send her home if cervix is thinning? x

hmm poppy im not really sure. if it were my pregnancy i think id be more comfortable with just getting the baby out. the med that they inject the mom with to make the babys lungs secrete surfactant only lasts up to 7 days and can only be used once so if they decide not to deliver this baby in the next 6 days then they better be sure that this baby isnt going to try to make an appearance until it can breathe well on its own.

Totally right... id feel more comfortable if it was my baby that they got it out too x

and yes i agree with you, if cervix is getting ready and with all the contractions shes had up to this point, and considering shes only 32 weeks, it seems to me if they sent her home she would probably not make it to even 36 weeks. but probably in the preemie world, every extra day you can keep baby in is a bonus. but isnt it dangerous to have placenta previa and be in labor in general?? dont babies die from placenta previa complications?

Yes sadly ive read many a story on here of baby dying from placenta previa and not got the baby out in time and if that was me id be worried sick and annoyed at the hospital.

yes i cant tell her these things and scare her even more. luckily shes in the hospital and on monitors and baby is on monitors so if something went wrong they could catch it quick and csection. but being sent home i think is too scary and risky!

Well i hope to god the hospital know what they doing, but not impressed. Keep us informed sweetie really hope and pray everything goes ok.

thanks poppy i feel the same. shes in a really great womens specialty hospital, same one i delivered mila at. i sure hope they dont send her home like this in a few days.

Ooooh tought balancing act, I expect they're waiting on a high doctor or consultant to give the go ahead to get baby out - seems like they're on a knife edge to me, just hope it sways the right way for all sides. Scary times for your poor SIL :(

Hi ladies!

Caz - OMG!! I'm so happy for you!!! If I had energy I would be jumping for joy! :wohoo: inside me all the way! I so happy for you!!! H & H pregnancy to you hun!!
That nauseous feeling is a good sign! I know we dont enjoy it but may it comfort you that your lil bean is growing well!!

BD - Bella is gorgeous!!

Hopes - FXed all works out well in the end for your SIL. It's such a difficult time for her. She is in my thoughts an prayers.

AFM - feeling really tired today but think its because I've been so busy over the past few days. Had very little time to relax. My tummy is definitely getting harder and I wont be in my jeans for much longer!
12 scan on Wednesday morning. Yay!!

Hope everyone else is doing well

Aww your only few days difference in dates with my son's baby, she due 26th October has her scan tomorrow... unless they change her due date.

:hugs: Hopes

sk nearly scan time woohooo!

:wave: hey ladies - not much going on at this end, just therapy and work, feeling better - taking it day by day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->