Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Only once but that was on a really stressful month where they had changed my medication around and i had moved house. This cycle everything has been normal though, probably the most relaxed i have been in a while so i can't see any reason for it.. will be testing again on wednesday if i still not got AF cause then it will officially be the longest cycle i have ever had. Its more strange because i don't have any of my normal AF symptoms either, will just have to wait and see i guess.

xxxxx

If still no AF id ask for blood tests some women dont get a positve for weeks :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well.
LR - hope you get some answers soon!

Caz - FXed that dreaded MS leaves you sooner rather than later! YAY for getting MW appointments! This is something that helped me to count down the days!

I had to change my MW appointment as I have so much going on this Thursday - a day of training. Was also meant to be at another training day that came up at the last minute. So MW appointment is now next Thursday afternoon. Hoping to get my 20 week scan date through soon! But half expecting it will come through after my MW appointment next week.
Been feeling a bit frumpy as I'm just looking like I've picked up a bit of weight. Can't really see my bump as my jelly belly is hiding it! Boohoo!! Hoping this bump hurries up and pops out properly soon!!

Poppy- How long do i wait to ask for blood tests? Do you think i should go on 23rd if i don't have a positive test cause i am a week late then or do you think thats not long enough? Feel so impatient :blush:

Skweek- Sure you bump will be here soon :) you will regret wishing for it when it gets all huge a heavy :haha:

xxxxx

Id say a week or so then go to your doctors, hope one way or another you know soon sweetie x

:haha: if its going to be huge and heavy, I don't mind as long as its heavy with baby and not extra fat!!!

oi oi oi - nothing says "I'm pregnant!" quiet like constipation!! sorry for TMI!! Sitting here eating prunes!! DF and my poor class will know all about this tomorrow! ewww!!!

Hello lovelies!! :kiss: I have some good news!!! ...... No, not a bfp :cry: but the next best thing (well one of the next best things...) .....

Do you all remember me saying I might be going to Wales for a mission trip with my church? Well, I am!!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!!!! Dh is not gonna go this year, but he's promised he will go next year. I will be in Wales July 2-9, and I would LOVE if ANY of my lovely ding dongs could manage a short trip to come see me. I won't have transportation to drive out to see you all or meet up, or I would. If dh was coming, we could have planned to stay longer but without him there, I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try to stay some extra days on my own.

Anyway, we will have a choral performances in different churches from July 3-8 each night at 7pm. I'll be staying with my group in Merthyr. Schedule as follows: (I'm not sure if these are actual town names or church and town names... As I get more info I'll let you all know...)

--July 3: Standing @ High Street BC
--July 4: Ebbw Vale
--July 5: Neath @ St David's
--July 6: Aberdare, Mt. Ash @ St Margaret's
--July 7: we're actually singing at a wedding in Teignmouth at 1pm. Looks like we're supposed to have some "free time" from 2-6pm that day (Saturday) to do some sightseeing, so that might be a good time to meet up also.
--July 8: Park Street in Gatehouse(??)
And on Monday, July 9, it looks like we'll have most of the day (9am-ish to 5pm) for sightseeing in Bath. So that would also be a great time.

I'd love if you all can come hear our choir performance but it would be lovely to have some "free time" to just hang out and get to see you all and some beautiful ding dong babies on July 7 or 9. I'm so excited about it and I really hope some of you will be able to work it out! I don't quite understand much of the schedule yet or the places we'll be, so as I have it explained to me, I'll pass it on to you so you can figure out what will work best for you. You all may look at all this and know exactly what it means, whereas I'm lost! :wacko::dohh: I'm going to look it all up on google maps or world or whatever it is too and get a better idea. I'm sorry my geography is quite ignorant.

Anyway, I love and miss you all!!! :hugs:

Lupes, I hope this is it for you sweetie!! :kiss:

Caz, sk, and pc, I'm glad you all are doing well! :hugs:

OMG Im gutted :cry: we go to Corfu on the 2nd to the 10th, i would of jumped at the chance to come and meet you for the day, of all the dates it was the week we was away arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

Hope everything else is ok PK missed you around here :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Ooooh will have a think and get back to you on those, all quite close to me - we don't have transport atm now though so I'd have to train it. Not a prob :)

AF is here :cry: least there is no more waiting now.. onto cycle 43 i guess... thank you for all being so kind :hugs:

PK- Its quite far for me to travel alone, but if anyone else from my area is coming i'll be more than happy to travel with them :)

xxxxx

Hi ladies,

PK - I would love to meet up with you, but I will still be working then. GGRRRRR School holidays only start 20th July here.

LR - :hugs: to AF showing up today. At least you know where you stand now and can get one with the next cycle.

AFM - had a really bad end to the work day - a parent swearing and shouting at me, totally not willing to listen to me. He was trying to tell me that we are not looking out for his sons best interests and dont do anything about the other children involved.
I tried to explain that we do deal with the other children but its usually his son who is the instigator!!
GGGRRRR if only I didnt need to deal with the parents! My job would be so much easier!!

Sorry rant over!

Omg poppy I'm gutted too!! :cry: well, this just means you really will have to schedule that holiday to Disney world in the near future and come see me on this side of the pond :winkwink:

Lupes, I'm sorry the :witch: got ya sweetie. :hugs: it really sucks, doesn't it? But we just keep moving along :kiss: and I'm clueless as to where all of you are in relation to where I'll be :dohh: but don't stress about coming if it's far for you sweetie. I understand :hugs:

Sk, what a bummer school will still be in. But I'm hoping to plan another trip with dh for next year or the year after so maybe then :hugs: when you work with children, I think the parents can be much harder to deal with than the actual kids! :dohh:

Pc, yay!! :happydance: I hope you can work it out lovely!! :hugs: keep me posted! :thumbup:

Already priced Florida on International Drive was coming up 3 grand for 2 weeks :dohh: so expensive but will go one year :happydance:

Personally, I wouldn't recommend staying on I-drive. There's just TOO MANY tourists from EVERYWHERE (people there not just for Disney, but also Universal, Sea World, the outlet malls), and depending on where you end up, it can be pretty sleazy in some areas. You would be better renting a condo for 2 weeks if you wanted to stay that long. That way you could get groceries and make your own meals and such. I found a condo in Kissimmee for my in-laws one time (it was about 10 years ago, but still) for a week for about $100/night. So there was plenty of space (3 bedrooms i think), and it was still close to all the attractions. And if you can afford/work out staying AT Disney for at least part of your trip (they often do package deals that include meals and tickets) it is well worth it. Nobody does "nice" the way Disney does. BUT with disney, there again, if you want to really enjoy it, you have to stay in at least a "moderate" level resort. The "economy" resorts are "okay", but as a local, they get way overcrowded and people can be pushy and rude. It's a much more relaxed atmosphere in the moderate and up resorts. Just my 2 cents. :winkwink: whenever you can come sweetie, I'll be around! Maybe by then, I'll have my own little ding dong. :cloud9:

Will look into the condo's in Kissimmee may work out cheaper, ohhhh that would be amazing if you had your little Ding Dong too :hugs:

Happy 9 weeks Caz, will fly by once you get into 2nd Tri :hugs:

hey all looks like all the babies are doing well :)

Sorry Lupin for the BFN :-(

Still no luck for me :-(

Mckenzie is lively as ever :) but has now got either allergic reaction to sun cream or prickly heat :-( his neck face and arms are covered in a itchy rash :-(

thanks poppy sick of the ms morning till night i have it sb nothing worse than prickly heat i get it all the time x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->