Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi ladies,

Damita - I want a holiday too now! Will have to wait till July before I can relax again and really start enjoying my bump.

Caz - :hugs: Hope that dreaded MS doesnt stay too long!

AFM - I'm just sooooo hungry today again. Just tucking into a 400g pack of cherry tomatoes! And no doubt will finish them soon.

Just worked out i have been trying longer than i thought im actually on cycle 42 rather than 40, which is 3 1/2 years. SIL is going to get a cyst removed from her ovary on 26th and no doubt she will fall soon after. Have stopped being jealous of people who have babies or are pregnant now, i just think that every new life is a miracle and i am happy to share their joy with them. Keep forgetting to get 21day bloods done hence not seeing fa again yet. Nearly the end of my cycle so hoping i have finally done it this time! Fxed for myself but obviously not going to get my hopes up alot because its not vety likely but we will see
Lovely bump pics pc :)
Hope you are all doing really well :hugs: :kiss:

Xxxxxxx

lupin just think + hun thats all i did we was trying 6 + years hun fx it will come soon x x

Caz - I dont know if I could have coped with TTCing that long! 6+ years - that is some time. Well done again hun! its all worth it in the long run!

helloooo :) hope everyone is doing well. all good here. SIL's baby doing ok, got to hold him a few days ago, so tiny only 5lbs now that he lost 14oz from birth. hes supposed to come home this weekend if all goes ok.

not a ton of news otherwise. milas taking steps but not walking full time. wish shed hurry with it though, shes too heavy to be carrying around everywhere. been running on the treadmill a lot trying to get into shape for summer maybe go back to wearing a bikini rather than the beached pregnant whale i was last summer ugh.

Caz, thank you :flower: it always gives me hope to hear a success story :)
Hopes, wow mila is learning fast isn't she :) you thinking of having #2 anytime soon? :flower:
Damita, hows the pregnancy going? Can't believe how far along you are already! Goes so fast!
Skweek- Just realised you are from kent, me too :)
AFM- Still waiting for AF to arrive, keeping thinking she has so have been running back and forth to the toilet for the past few days :wacko: If she hasn't arrived by CD 36 then i will test.

xxxx

I know thank you :) not very well I have just been ill most of it :( but not long to go can't wait for the baby to be here :thumbup:

lupine i really have no idea when we want #2, depends on my school/work situation in the future mostly. unless we end up with a surprise at some point lol. but doubtful since you have to actually dtd in order to conceive :haha:

Ahh that sucks :-( over half way there now though, hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you :)
Hopes, :haha: i guess that could be a problem, you never know though :)

xxxxxxx

Just an update, AF still hasn't arrived so i caved in and tested this morning because i could see the test at the back of the cupboard and it was just staring at me :blush: but it was :bfn: anyway :cry: not that i should be surprised but built up hope and had it all squashed. How is everyone? This thread is dead :wacko:

xxxxx

Hi ladies, just a quick hello :hi:

I am so bad I haven't been on for so long and feel terrible :blush: just been so busy lately.

Keira is taking steps and took about 8 earlier but still wobbly. She claps her hands says hi and bye, waves, says dada, mum, doyeee (dolly) and tries to copy almost everything I say hehe. She is very sweet and I'm still in love with her he he.

Hope you are all well. I'm going to try to come one more often even just to read whats going on. Forgive me but I can't read back it would prob take about 6 hours! hehe

Keira is up no so have to run xxxxx

Just an update, AF still hasn't arrived so i caved in and tested this morning because i could see the test at the back of the cupboard and it was just staring at me :blush: but it was :bfn: anyway :cry: not that i should be surprised but built up hope and had it all squashed. How is everyone? This thread is dead :wacko:

xxxxx

:hugs:

Lupine huge hugs for you sweetie :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok bumps and all? :kiss:

:hi: girls hope your all afm ms is still her all day i have it cant wait till it goes got to go the hozzy to see midwife 29th may and then hopeful get my 12 weeks scan date woopp cant wait lupin :hugs: hun x x x

Thank you girls :hugs:

Caz- Yay for getting scan date soon!

AFM- AF still not arrived... :wacko: i don't understand it. Every day i think today is the day but it hasn't happened yet, i think that i am definitely not pregnant its just my cycle messing around. Just wish AF would hurry up if she is coming so we can start trying again.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"