Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls had me scan seen the heart beat 6 weeks 1 day she said dont need to go back now only to see midwife hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Fabulous news caz!!! I'm so happy for you sweetie :hugs:

Caz - thats a lovely scan pic! I am so glad this one is a sticky little bean!!

congrats caz!!

update on SIL: they let her come home from hospital and then within a week she had a massive bleed and was life flighted to the hospital and the baby was csectioned at only 33.5 weeks. he was 5 lb 14 oz which is good size for only 33.5 weeks. she had him a few days ago. both still in hospital, SIL coming home in next day or two but baby in the NICU til further notice. guess hes doing ok, was on breathing and feeding tubes not sure now. i think it was best they get that baby out though. think they will both be just fine.

how come nobody is posting any bump pics lately!! pc is the only one i think! come onnn :) lets see some baby bumps! or pee sticks even? oh how i miss poas..

Dangerous condition to have, so fantastic news that they delivered baby and all is well :happydance: great weight too, send our love and hopefully once the little fella is better we can see what he looks like :hugs:

how come nobody is posting any bump pics lately!! pc is the only one i think! come onnn :) lets see some baby bumps! or pee sticks even? oh how i miss poas..

You could always poas Hopes :haha: Yes bump pic's... Caz be soon posting some :winkwink:

poppy-serenity looks adorable in your new pic. and also looks like shes doing a karate move :)
shes a skinny little girl isnt she!!?

and by the way poppy i poas about 2 weeks ago because i was having weird cm and just didnt understand lol. breastfeeding still has my body all crazy i think. not seen an af yet, i dread when that day comes though.

Here you go then Hopes :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG1408.jpg
    IMAG1408.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG1463.jpg
    IMAG1463.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0639.jpg
    IMAG0639.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Pmsl yes she looks like she going to hit someone ' probably me ' :haha: and yes she is a bit skinny and small, she got chubby legs tho.

PC loving your bump pics wow your blooming now :hugs:

Hopes - good that the managed to get SIL's baba out safe and sound. eagerly waiting to see piccies of him when you can.

Poppy - Seren is really getting big and even more gorgeous!!

PC - love your bump pics.
I'm hoping its not long till I can start posting bump pics. I think my bump started popping out today. Will try take a pic in the next few days - but at the mo its just a fat tummy! teehee

My granchild to be is a week in front of you skweek35 she just a skinny little thing with no bump yet either :haha:

oh my gosh - this thread is too quiet this week. Where is everyone?

Poppy - I think I have finally started popping out. My black work trousers are fitting really snugly today. A few weeks back they were sitting on my hips!

How is everyone else doing?

:wave: hey ladies - how is everyone? I'm good went to the zoo today it was fab! Lovely weather, been on holiday all this week for husbands birthday so feeling relaxed, dont want to go back to work next week :( so tired tonight

:hi: girls sorry not been on much this ms is bad so i have keep resting be glad when it stops will post a pic of my bump when i get a proper one cant wait till i am 12 weeks x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->