Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

CONGRATS PHOEBE!!! i am so excited for you!

i can't wait to be pregnant again! but i recently dropped myself from our health insurance plan because i havent used it since mila was born last august! it seemed to be such a waste of money. anyway, you sign up once a year in july and i will re-sign up at that time and i think that might be when we will start ttc again? hmmm :) have some stuff to get straightened out first with school and work and all.

hope everyone is doing well i havent been on here in forever. im friends with a lot of you on facebook and i love checking up on you guys and seeing pictures and everything! Mila is doing well she is running and tearing up the house and being crazy. and teething a lot. she has 8 teeth and has been biting! still breastfeeding ugh but started giving her some whole milk during the day a bit and trying to cut back on the breastfeeding. i find it too exhausting. im constantly hungry and eating all the time but still losing weight. i think my body is exhausted of making soooooooooooOOooo much milk! milas birthday is aug 27th, coming up! happy birthday to all the baby ding dongs who just turned one!!!! time is flying :(

i miss everyone :(

As far as TTC again....I am thinking we will start trying in September....yikes, that isn't that far away! Still haven't lost all the baby weight from Lia!

Her bday party is this weekend...can't believe it!

As far as TTC again....I am thinking we will start trying in September....yikes, that isn't that far away! Still haven't lost all the baby weight from Lia!

Her bday party is this weekend...can't believe it!

That DD number 2 on the way :haha:

Thanks Ding Dongs for the all congrat msgs :flower::flower::flower: I am still in shock to be completely honest. But a happy shocked:happydance::happydance: I really hope this a wave of new pregnancies hehehehehe!! I know that there is a couple of gorgeous chicks among us that are way overdue a BFP and i hope and pray they will come quick:flower::flower: It is really lovely to see everyone popping on. I know its hard to at times, but i am loving seeing you all and i am so glad that this thread has not gone to thread heaven. We have worked bloody hard at making this one of the bigger threads in the forum. Happy birthday to the upcoming Bubba DD's :cake::cake: PC love the OH minced balls comment:haha::haha::haha: Popples go on go on go on go on go on a la Mrs Doyle :winkwink::haha: 6 sounds like a nice wholesome number:rofl::rofl:

Morning all, day 2 of quitting the fags....started good so far, apparently sense of smell n taste come back today, ok so I'll just eat all day again! The "gremlins" nearly got me 3 times yesterday, but I stayed strong so today is gonna be rough again, bring it on, it's nice to know that the craving will only last 3 mins at most and then it will pass, if I feel like I'm gonna have a fag I suck a losenge the gremlins ain't winnin this battle!!

Phoebe....any sickness or other symptoms kicked in yet? We're u ttc? Or just ntnp? I knew we'd have another DD up the duff again soon lol. Xx

Sorry I've been AWOL, I now have an I pad so it's easier t get on here than drag out the laptop or sit at the pc....I'm back to annoy you all....so, how's the bumpy DDs and how's the baby ding dongs? Xxxx

Keep it up MC your doing great, wish i had the will power but dont right now lol.... i knew we'd have round 2 with baby DDs sooner or later, but none for me my body had enough after korben and Serenity :haha:

Mw just left. Ran through everything (which was difficult because Laura wanted to be heavily involved, lol) baby's happy, 4/5 engaged. I don't think she thinks i'll be long plus she keps saying once i start it won't take long for baby to arrive. Lol. Scary!

Bp all normal, urine ok, little bit of leuko but i'm on antib's anyway. Measuring at 35 but she said thats because baby is so low now. Eek!

I'm quite determined this time poppy....if I can get a full week through with, I'll be happy....hubby keeps saying he gonnastop too, he lasts an hour n has t go smoke lol,I'm sure he'll get there.

Sounds like u may have an early bubba pc, do you think?

Hi ladies,
This bump is looking rather big for only 25 weeks!! I can't believe how big I am already and I am only going to get bigger before it actually gets smaller(in the end)! HELP! I'm going to be HUGE!!!!! :haha:

Awwww skweek, I love a big bump xxxx

Day 3 is here, it's hard, feck me it's hard....where's mi lolli pops..cold turkey is shit!

skweek mine has gone some days i am bloated and some days i am not today its just like a tiny bump x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->