Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Gotta dash OH has cooked me tea nom nom. Will pop on tom. Take care PC lovely to have nattered with you hunny. Huggles xxxx:hugs:

Oh no, seems like I missed the chit chat!! Boohoo!!

And yes I am still very much around here!

:wohoo: :happydance: Phoebles is pregnant!!! :happydance: :wohoo:

I (finally) reached 24 weeks over the weekend! :wohoo: to V'day!! All is well with Speckle and me! Bump is growing nicely and I still seem to have a bit of a waist line! :wohoo:!!

Hope all Dingdongs, babies and bumps are well!!

Omg phoebe a huge congrats sorry missed it earlier :)

Great news sk not long to go now

I having real issues with intergestion and heartburn :-(

FUCK A DUCK!!!! PHOEBE :haha:

Bloody hell im in shock lmao way to goooooooooooooooo :yipee::yipee::yipee: trying to type this without partner seeing it cos he wants one more......... stuff that at 42 :rofl::rofl: Congratulations sweetie made up for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wondered who be the 1st to go for round two pmsl.

skweek35 Happy V-Day lovely :kiss:

Yeah was just going through a rough patch, well after 19yrs togethor i guess your going to encounter a few lol Think i had a lot of stress all at once and snapped.

Yeh and men don't exactly shoulder stress well so just end up poking trouble with sticks!

Sure do, but we ok for now as long as he dont mention babies :haha: my body been through enough, got to go see my doctor cos im not sure if my womb or bladder has prolapsed, i had a prolapse bladder years ago and it was operated on and they told me if i had anymore kids id have to have a section, but when i got pregnant with korben consultant said id be ok to have a natural birth?? but something has dropped i can feel it plus i can no longer use Tampons as i cant seem to get it in correctly no more ' seem to be something blocking it' or it just gets pushed out :blush:

Enough about me just get that baby out by end of July i guesses that date lmao xx

OMG, HOLY CRAP, BLOODY HELL...

Congratulations Phoebe, what a shock to my system but a very nice shock :winkwink::thumbup::happydance: I'm broody as hell too :wacko:

OH. MY. UNPLANNED BABIES....PHOEBE IS PREGGO!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't believe it!!! LOL:dohh: but i'm so happy for you phoebles!!! you're now excused from not coming to visit me :winkwink: (well, technically, you're all excused, i suppose, but there will be no allowances if I make the trip again next year!!!! :growlmad::winkwink:) anyway, what a thrill! and it will be so wonderful for princess flo to have a little bro or sis! how exciting!:happydance:

Wow.....congratulations Pheebs! That is such wonderful news!
You are the first of round 2 of the DD babies, right!

Thank you Popples for alerting us....I need to get on here more!

WELL I WILL BE DAMNED!!!!!!!

Congrats to my Phoebe!!!! Super Duper excited for you:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->