Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Well for all I know it could well be all the wind thats making my bump look a whole lot better!
DF is in a foul mood tonight and is not appreciating my 'wind' :blush: He commented earlier that he works in an office of mainly blokes and doesnt have to put up with all this wind! :haha: Well hello!! I'm pregnant and am going to release a bit of wind!! :haha:

skweek you have to let it out my oh laffs at me when i brake wind x x x

Shame he is trying really hard to train me to be a lady! :haha: No hope there!

Lol at breaking wind! Haha my dh just laughs at me! :)) aS for the smoking....still quit...xx

:hi: girls sorry not been on much been playing nurse the lad isnt well its a shame x x

Awww caz hope he gets well soon, can't believe how quiet this thread has gone.....:'( shame
Thanks for the well dones on not smoking....gettin a bit easier now, she says....:dohh: but it's a week tomorrow!! so I think I may be over the worst :thumbup:

I need t sort my siggy still....I'll wind up the old laptop later...

Hugs:hugs: to all xxxxx

:hugs: my midwife app went well today 3/5 engaged :) but midwife was amazing to help my nerves with hospital & labour :) she's going to help me stay at home during labour as long as possible unless my waters break :)

mc think its because they go on the facebook team ding dong but still pop on her ever now and again your doing really good hun week i think the 1 weeks a killer but once you get over that its ok it was for me ha keep it up damit you will be fine hun x x x

:hugs: my midwife app went well today 3/5 engaged :) but midwife was amazing to help my nerves with hospital & labour :) she's going to help me stay at home during labour as long as possible unless my waters break :)

Awww sweetie can understand what your going through dont know which is worse being a first time mum and not knowing what to expect or knowing what to expect and still nervous as hell :hugs: our bodies were made for this and yes its painful but so rewarding once baby here :cloud9:

Its amazing what you can cope with and i bet you'll cope very well :kiss:

:wave::hi:Everybody!!

Caz hope your son is feeling better:hugs:

You Go MC!!! so proud of you chic!!...now if I had some of your will power to lose weight:haha:

Damita, WOW girl...your pregnancy has went by fast! Don't over think it, let it come naturally. Like Poppy said our bodies were made for this. Your going to do wonderful and be a awesome mom!!:hugs:

:hi: girls my son is better now woopp hes never been so ill like that before it was a shame still not eating right thow yet but he will get there hope your all well x x x

:hi: girls do you think i am growing dont look at me strech marks ha x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
Can't wait to see these new baby ding dongs eeeeek, how many have we got on the way now? Damita, skweek, caz, phoebe, ......?? Caz I wouldn't worry about stretch marks it's nothing a t-shirt don't fix :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->