Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Woohoooo Damita only five more days to goooooooooooooooooo :happydance:

:hi: girls had me scan and she is all perfect dont need go back now woopp x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120814-00208.jpg
    IMG-20120814-00208.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Babyhopes...Freya is beautiful...love the dress!!!

Caz...yes Talia is perfect:hugs:

Damita...WOW...five more days and soon we will know what the surprise is...I can't wait, so excited:happydance:

:haha: thanks ladies - can't wait to find out if it is a girl or boy!

Hi everyone. Not been here for ages, omg Damita I can't believe your term. How are you feeling?

Hi DD's

Babyhopes - I just love her dress!! Freya is just gorgeous!!

Caz - such cute scan pic!!

Damita - not long now! how are you feeling?

AFM - been really busy sorting out and clearing the nursery!! Spent most of yesterday afternoon and today and only about half way! Still sooo much to do! Hoping to have cleared that room by tomorrow afternoon before we head off to the growth scan! Really looking forward to the scan - seeing Speckle again!

Hope everyone else is well!

Pretty good really - quite enjoying these last few weeks of pregnancy and not being at work :)

Oh wow Damita not long now :D

I think I have done too much today already lol its so hot too I didn't sleep at all well last night. I have cleaned the whole bathroom washed window and floor too washed up cleaned kitchen I am now sitting on sofa feeling exhusted and sicky :( could easily fall asleep I am sp happy McKenzie is watching a DVD and playing nicely

SB i'm saying girl

Caz congrats on a good scan

Damita it's exciting being team yellow!

Freya's dress is gorgeous, do they do it in my size?? :haha:

Hope all ok

afm very busy with Samuel and Laura. Don't get much time for bnb these days.

Sweep went well :) I'm 1cm dilated and my cervix is soft & stretchy :happydance:

oh Damita - really not long now! will be stalking all weekend until we get the good news!

PC - Samuel is gorgeous!!!

AFM - we have been really busy this week trying to clear out the 'spare'/my dressing room so we can get it spring cleaned before the furniture is ordered. The house still looks a mess!! I have also managed to get all her newborn and 0-3 months clothes washed and dried. Will most likely spend the next week ironing in sessions. Hoping to order the furniture this weekend. I really want the room all done and set up before I go back in work in about 2 weeks time!
Really looking forward to my hair appointment tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone is well

Another one stalking all weekend Damita :happydance: im guessing Boy 7lb 9oz :flower:

PC Samuel making me want another boy lol awwww :hugs:

my little talia nos how to scare mummy and daddy over done it today and i have had some brown blood been hozzy all is fine babys heart beats perfect shes was kicking and wiggling like mad cervix is all closed have to go back tomoz for a anti d injection with me being reuse negative x x x

Glad she is okay :hugs:

Lost my bloody show this morning and some more at 4pm - just got horrible backache and period pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->