Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey all hope all are well
got my scan tomorrow so nervous hoping everything is ok and we have a healthy bean

good luck hun all will be fine i have got my 2nd scan tuesday cant wait excited x x

Good luck SB everything will be fine :hugs:

And can i say another huge congratz to PC cant wait to see pics of Samuel :kiss:

OH MY GOSH!!! PC had her little boy!! Congrats PC!! Can't wait to see the pics

AFM - I have GTT tomorrow morning, so greatful its at 9:30am! Nice and early!
Will also hopefully get my next scan appointment through in the post tomorrow.
Had my MW appointment on Tuesday and my bump is measuring a bit big for only 27 weeks! Bump measuring about 30cm already! Hence the 4th scan in 2 weeks time! YAY YAY I get to see my little girl again!

When you due skweek35 looking near Serenitys 1st birthday x

hello sweeties :hugs: I know i haven't posted in forever. just a quick pop-on to check in with everybody. :kiss:

nothing going on here, per usual. dh working out of town the last 3 weeks, home on weekends. I hate it, but we need the money desperately. I haven't had any work all summer.:nope: still no sign of a bfp here, but I'm not expecting any. dh and i don't bd that often anymore, but we do manage to get at least one in during my fertile period. i'm not temping anymore. God, i'm in a morose mood today. :cry: my cycles have been regular, but having some unusual goings on the last 2 cycles. i'm having post-ov symptoms prior to ov, like EXTREMELY sore boobies. usually they just get a little tender maybe a few days to a week before af, but this cycle and last cycle i want to wear a metal breastplate around my chest to protect them they have been that sore. and before ov. plus irritability and hot flashes before ov. i don't know what the heck is going on. my last 3-4 cycles, the endo cramps have been HORRENDOUS and crippling as well. much worse than usual. i don't know what's going on. :shrug:

anywho, MC I LOVE zumba!!! I would love to get back into a class, just don't seem to have the time. it's a fantastic workout! :hugs:

sleepingbubs, i hope your scan went well today sweetie :thumbup:

caz, i'm looking forward to hearing about your next scan as well :flower:

pc, i hope you can post here soon to give us all the details of delivery :kiss:

sk, i'm glad things are continuing to go well for you sweetie :hugs:

poppy, phoebs and all the others, much love and many :hug: :kiss:

HI all,

Thanks PK, yes all is well with us. GTT went well this morning. Just waiting for the results at the mo.
Also got my next scan appointment through - next Wednesday, 15th Augustat 4:50pm.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

all is well with my little bean I am 12wks 3days so due 19th Feb but having planed c-section so will be before that

I have a few scans coming up as my DS was only 4lb 7oz at birth at full term so got scans at 20wk, 28wk, 32wk and 36wk

will post a photo later once I go on the other computer

Fantastic news sweetie seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee knew you be ok :kiss: when you announcing it? x

thanks poppy family know and some friends waiting for Kieran to come home to say on facebook lol we somehow ended up with 3 photos she folded them all in but we only asked and paid for one :) really good pictures to :)

Due November 3rd.

Serenitys 1st birthday :haha::happydance:

aaahhhhh that would be so cute!!
What was your EDD with Serenity?

SB - fab news hun!! Look forward to seeing your scan pics

Some advice please ladies ...

I seem to be experiencing 2 very leaking boobies. I'm talking I can literally squease out quiet a bit of liquid already!
What should I be doing about this? Should I just leave it or should I start expressing already?

i say, no need to express at this point. it's just your bb's preparing and won't have all the nutrients this early that baby needs hun :hugs: not even really "real" colostrum yet. :winkwink:

EDD Was 14th November, my waters went on the 1st and slow labour till 3rd :nope:

sleeping bubs, i am sooooo relieved for you that your scan went well sweetie! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->