• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:happydance::happydance: BUBBA IS COMINGGGGGGGGGG :happydance::happydance:

I be surprised if you not had baby by monday night :kiss:

my little talia nos how to scare mummy and daddy over done it today and i have had some brown blood been hozzy all is fine babys heart beats perfect shes was kicking and wiggling like mad cervix is all closed have to go back tomoz for a anti d injection with me being reuse negative x x x

She giving you hassle before she even here :haha: glad everything ok sweetie x

Thanks Poppy - nothing yet another sweep tomorrow and trying to put off induction till Wednesday evening.

Oh Damita - hopefully you wont need that induction! FXed the 2nd sweep tomorrow works its trick!

You are so close now damita! You must be so excited and nervous :flower: Wishing you lots of luck, hoping your labour comes quickly and is short for you, i'm guessing girl 7lb 9 oz

xxxxxxxx

Once you get your sweetie drag DH upstairs :haha: last thing you wanna try but hey ho may work xx

Hey damita! Wow, is it time for you now!? oh my, I have been away a long time. Do you forgive me? I'm gonna keep this page up on my comp so I can try and get in the habit of coming on here. I always forget these days!

Hope everyone is well? Lilypie is almost 14 months, where the hell did time go? x

Howdy Tink!!!! :hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy: xxxxx

Hola Damita!!!! Good luck with the impending happy event, hope it all goes smoothly for u hunny xxx:hugs::hugs:

Congrats PC:happydance::happydance::happydance: Glad Samuel arrived safe and sound xxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi Caz glad all is well with Tia, Nawty lil minx, take it easy hunny xxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi DD's hope all is well with you and yours, apologies for lack of contact. Have had the worst MS ever Booooooo!!!! and things have been really hectic. But on the upside we have sold the flat:happydance::happydance::happydance: So we're now house hunting. Hurricane Florence has been keeping me on my toes as ever :haha::haha::dohh::dohh: Gosh its so hard doing this a 2nd time round whilst on minx alert. Had emerg scan last wk as had some spotting, but:baby: is doing well thankfully. I will try and get on here more often and catch up with u all. As it appears i never bloody sign out hehehehehehe!!!! Muchos love and huggles to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Awww 11 weeks already :happydance: yes i found it hard being pregnant with serenity whilst korben was around.... had forgotten how i coped with other 3 years ago :haha: but you just get through it. Glad everything ok at scan, they dont half scare you dont they :hugs:

Damita - any sign of contractions yet? Eagerly awaiting your news

Tink - good to see you around again. Time really does fly! Lilly must be really a really big girl now! Can't wait for mine little one to arrive

Phoebe - :wohoo: 11 weeks already!! But boohoo to the MS!! FXed its not long till you start feeling better.

AFM - 29 weeks already and 11 weeks to go! Starting to get a bit nervous and anxious about the birth and how we will cope after she is here. I know life will never be the same again but how different it will be is yet to be discovered.
One the other hand I am excited about her arrival! I managed to clear her room to hoover it properly - feeling a bit happier now thats done.
Hope everyone is well

:howdy: Phoebe ...... well madam, now I feel awful as I didn't even know you were expecting :dohh: and I'm very very sorry for not keeping up with you all. But there is something I need to do, cause I missed the grand event ....

BFP PARTY!!!!​
:baby::bfp::baby::bfp::baby::bfp::baby::bfp:
:yellow::crib::yellow::crib::yellow::crib::yellow::crib::yellow::crib:
:yipee::hug::yipee::hug::yipee::hug::yipee::hug::wine::bunny::wohoo::wine::bunny::wohoo::wine::bunny::wohoo::loopy::juggle::drunk::hugs2::headspin::friends::awww::dance::spermy::witch::kiss::baby::thumbup::sleep:

Contractions have started - about 3:30pm now going every 15minutes

:wohoo: damita!!! Ok this is where the stalking begins in ernest! I say by tomorrow morning baby will be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->