Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello Ding dongs.

Thanks for all the messages :)

I had my beautiful rainbow on August 9th, oh ummm yesterday (feels like so much longer! lol) Samuel Gethin was 7lb 5.5oz and arrived pink and crying at 5.45am after 47mins of active labour. No stitches/tears and gas and air home birth. Epic. Thanks for all your support through TTC and the HG pregnancy. You're all amazing xx

Here is the little bean can't believe how clear it is compared to Mckenzie's first scan he looked like a blob on his at 10wks lol

Any guesses?? My next scan is 28th September

Attachments

• scan baby2.jpg
    scan baby2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Fab scan pic SB!!!

PC - glad to hear all went well with Samuel's birth! You are such a brave lady to have a home birth. Hoping I can brave up for a home birth 2nd time round.

:hi: girls hope your all well pc awww cant wait see pictures hun sb love the scan pic awww not a clue on gender hopeless x x x

I'm on the verge of going up to the hospital to find out what is keeping them from answering a phone call!!!
This is sooooo frustrating!! I was told yesterday that I could phone today at lunch time to find out the results of my GTT. I have been trying to get hold of them for the last 2 hours and NADAH!!! not one phone call answered!!

SOrry for the rant

Ok well maybe if I was told to call the maternity assessment unit instead of the fetal assessment unit I would have been calmer right now!

Well turns out my results came back normal and my HB is 13? Is that normal?
What is HB? As a teacher I would say its a pencil, heehee

What is GTT sk?

Sleeping, beautiful scan pic sweetie! :hugs: everything's looking fabulous! I'm with caz tho....clueless about guessing gender from those pics. :winkwink:

:hi: girls do you think the bump is comeing a long 1 st one is 15 week 2nd is 18 week x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20120812-00207.jpg
    IMG-20120812-00207.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
shes low down all the time she feels like shes kicking my fuff x x

https://img12.imageshack.us/img12/325/befunkyinstantfreta.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.ushttps://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7508/freyas.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how is everyone\? this is freyas christening dress for her 1st bday :)

freya looks gorgeous sweetie and im so jealous she got more hair than seren :haha: great to see some pictures of her wondered what she looked like :hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well i have me scan tomoz at 9.40am cant wait wooooppppp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->