testing around June 20th....

Nicola- I'm with you. Hopefully we see lots of positives that usher in ours :)

Hi Ladies,
I'd love to join! We are ttc #2. AF is due on the 21st. Today I am 6dpo. (I strongly believe it is) This is our 4th cycle since deciding to try for #2. Second cycle using opk's. (Which I believe helped me conceive #1) Temping stressed me out while ttcing #1, so I'm going to give it at least 2 more cycles before trying that again. Sending good vibes out to all you ladies!

Well ladies its nice to know im not the only one getting impatient!!!
just wish it was around that time so I could test and put my mind at ease either way!! Xx

Im terribly impatient.
Ive got 8 days to go to be able to test. But in saying that i didnt get a BFP till 5 weeks after missed AF. (Positive 12dpo on a blood test)
So.... the waitingis already making me itch.

I have headaches every arvo which i never get so could be a good sign.
Not actively trying, but had sex in fertile window usong pull out method (he came before sex too, no wees inbetween)
Sooooo. If it took just 1 lil spermy!
WAITING....... WAITING...... *sigh*

Currently having some pinching/pulling discomfort on my right side :) :) :) oooooh thought id share!

Hi ladies, I'd like to join in too.
I'm currently TTC # 3 and this is Cycle # 2, CD 20 at 7DPO. Really hoping to give DH an beautiful LO after our loss.
AF is due on June 17th and if she doesn't show I'll be testing June 21st. (If I hold out that long :haha: )

I'm currently TTC # 3 and this is Cycle # 2, CD 20 at 7DPO. Really hoping to give DH an beautiful LO after our loss.
AF is due on June 17th and if she doesn't show I'll be testing June 21st. (If I hold out that long :haha: )

Hey Pato do you have any symptoms?

Hey Pato do you have any symptoms?

Hi, well let's see; I have a full, heavy feeling not quite painful in my boobs, been having sort of stretching/pinching in my uterus area since yesterday. Really tired, small cravings, constant snacking bc I just can't stay hungry anymore. Loads of creamy CM. My temps rose .2 yesterday and have remained that way today again....Oh and my Boo said to me this morning that I look different (my body is changing), apparently my boobs look fuller, my butt, my face and he says my nose is shiny and he truly believes I have 'crossed over':haha: I don't see these 'changes' in my appearance but he swears he can so....idk.... hoping he's right bc he's so excited, he keeps staring at me with this smirky smile on his face:dohh:.....If I don't get a BFP I think he'll be more disappointed than me

Oh wow! Goes to show how much our partners pay attention to detail on our bodies ;)

Ive been having low back pain this arvo.
Twinges again in uterus.
My bbs felt tingly just now

8dpo, time is crawling by. At 6dpo, I felt all kinds of symptoms....yesterday and today nothing more than feeling tired, but that could be anything. It's incredible how fast we forget things, I remember when trying to conceive #1 every cycle, I was convinced I had symptoms. Realizing this has actually helped me relax a bit. All cycle long our bodies are either preparing to ovulate or menstruate....I need to drill this into my head...for my own sanity! I really thought ttc #2 would be so much easier on my emotions, but honestly I feel as if it's been harder. I had early symptoms with my first so I've convinced myself it will be the same this time around, if I feel something I think I'm pregnant, if I feel nothing, I either tell myself "oh it's because it's different this time" then moments later I start feeling down. What an incredible journey. I guess I just needed to rant a bit, sorry ladies. I've written on so many posts, encouraging women to stay positive, and try to enjoy this journey because it has the potential of bringing us and our partners closer together, but when I'm in my own head....I find it so hard to enjoy any of it. Whether it's your first cycle trying or you 35th cycle trying life becomes all about ttcing, days go by, we start thinking of everything in cdwhatever or dpowhatever. I think yesterday and today have been hard on me, and it's me doing this to myself. I visited the ntnp forum to find some inspiration on just letting things flow....but even in that forum it's seems most are obsessing. Again, sorry for the useless post. I hope I haven't brought anyone down....really I'm just sharing my feelings of today. Tomorrow I may feel optimistic and may have a different outlook.

8dpo, time is crawling by. At 6dpo, I felt all kinds of symptoms....yesterday and today nothing more than feeling tired, but that could be anything. It's incredible how fast we forget things, I remember when trying to conceive #1 every cycle, I was convinced I had symptoms. Realizing this has actually helped me relax a bit. All cycle long our bodies are either preparing to ovulate or menstruate....I need to drill this into my head...for my own sanity! I really thought ttc #2 would be so much easier on my emotions, but honestly I feel as if it's been harder. I had early symptoms with my first so I've convinced myself it will be the same this time around, if I feel something I think I'm pregnant, if I feel nothing, I either tell myself "oh it's because it's different this time" then moments later I start feeling down. What an incredible journey. I guess I just needed to rant a bit, sorry ladies. I've written on so many posts, encouraging women to stay positive, and try to enjoy this journey because it has the potential of bringing us and our partners closer together, but when I'm in my own head....I find it so hard to enjoy any of it. Whether it's your first cycle trying or you 35th cycle trying life becomes all about ttcing, days go by, we start thinking of everything in cdwhatever or dpowhatever. I think yesterday and today have been hard on me, and it's me doing this to myself. I visited the ntnp forum to find some inspiration on just letting things flow....but even in that forum it's seems most are obsessing. Again, sorry for the useless post. I hope I haven't brought anyone down....really I'm just sharing my feelings of today. Tomorrow I may feel optimistic and may have a different outlook.

Well my dear!!! You have summed my thoughts and feelings in a big nutshell!! Since 6dpo I've just given up... I get excited one minute, the next I'm like "its not gonna happen". The days and nights are long, frustrations, obsessing about whether u are preggies or not, feeling symptoms that may well be for something else... U get tired of it and just wish u could wake up with a BFP already!!! If someone could cut the tension all of us have right now, the anticipation, the anxiety, they'd need a diamond cutter... Because no metal can cut through! So much going on... Yet the end result, if successful is worth it all.

I am lucky to have my DS, having #2 would be amazing!!! Some people ask me why I want ANOTHER child coz I already have one... How do I explain? Lol no one knows what it is like to long for a child, be it #1 or #8 its just there!!!! Some of us don't dream of being astranauts, we get content with being mothers.

Today I'm 9dpo, bored to death at home waiting for next week when AF is due... But I have given up, I won't lie... Its too much... I might feel different later on in the day :)

Anyway, I just went on my own rant... Just one of those days.
I really pray we all get our bfp's.

Well my dear!!! You have summed my thoughts and feelings in a big nutshell!! Since 6dpo I've just given up... I get excited one minute, the next I'm like "its not gonna happen". The days and nights are long, frustrations, obsessing about whether u are preggies or not, feeling symptoms that may well be for something else... U get tired of it and just wish u could wake up with a BFP already!!! If someone could cut the tension all of us have right now, the anticipation, the anxiety, they'd need a diamond cutter... Because no metal can cut through! So much going on... Yet the end result, if successful is worth it all.

I am lucky to have my DS, having #2 would be amazing!!! Some people ask me why I want ANOTHER child coz I already have one... How do I explain? Lol no one knows what it is like to long for a child, be it #1 or #8 its just there!!!! Some of us don't dream of being astranauts, we get content with being mothers.

Today I'm 9dpo, bored to death at home waiting for next week when AF is due... But I have given up, I won't lie... Its too much... I might feel different later on in the day :)

Anyway, I just went on my own rant... Just one of those days.
I really pray we all get our bfp's.

It's actually funny, I read your post and all I want to say is : it will happen when it is supposed to happen, stay positive.
It seems so much easier to prop someone else up then to do it for yourself. It's conforming to hear others' stories and journeys.

Having others ask you why you wish to have another seems so unfair. It took me a long time to realize that I would have enough love for another child. I watched my dd with her newborn cousin...that is what really showed me how much I would like another child. I realized that I would still have enough love for her and a new sibling...but my love for her would also increase watching her love a sibling. (Hopefully that makes sense). Maybe the ones saying that to you is just their way "be happy you've been blessed with one, and not to be hurt about what you don't have". But at the same time you kind of just want to say mind your business please.

You are so right when you say the end result is worth it...because it truly is.

You saying some people wish to be astronauts others are content with being mothers. It's funny...before I had my dd, I struggled with what was the point of me on this earth...the moment I held her...I knew she was the reason I was here. This isn't to say at all that if someone doesn't have children they have no reason. This is my feeling, for me, and for my life's journey.

Thank you for your response, today more than any other it means a lot.

Hi ladies, I've got a bit longer to wait. AF is due 25th. This is only the second month ttc so I would be over the moon if it happened this cycle. Fingers crossed for everyone! xx

Were about the same. This is my first cycle trying and my af is due the 24th!

Hi ladies! I will be testing around the 22nd....10 more days!!

Some things have been a bit off with me lately but nothing major! and I am sure that we look at every single sign as a possibility =(

Hey ladies!

Just thought id keep you updated.

Im 8dpo and woke up this morning with a sniffly nose and now its afternoon i have a mild sore throat and feel like im getting a cold :)

Keep us in the loop x

ArmyofUs, I think yesterday was just a low day and you words consoled me so much. Today I am feeling a lot better, at least now I am in the double figures. 10dpo... Exactly one more week before I should be testing. How are you today?

Hey ladies!

Just thought id keep you updated.

Im 8dpo and woke up this morning with a sniffly nose and now its afternoon i have a mild sore throat and feel like im getting a cold :)

Keep us in the loop x

When are u testing? I'm 10dpo and no more symptoms

Im due for af on the 19th :)
So ill be testing that morning if she didnt show.

Ive not been aywhere near anyone to get a cold. Been inside all fortnight :)

Cant wait to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->