testing around June 20th....

Do you ladies avoid drinking in the tww? I'm feeling guilty this morning because I had a few drinks last night as I was meeting a friend and feeling that I was probably out this cycle... and then this morning I can't stop worrying about what if I am pregnant. With my son I didn't even know there was a chance at this point though so I wouldn't have even thought.

I think I missed where there were other ideas? What were the best ones? haha

Do you ladies avoid drinking in the tww? I'm feeling guilty this morning because I had a few drinks last night as I was meeting a friend and feeling that I was probably out this cycle... and then this morning I can't stop worrying about what if I am pregnant. With my son I didn't even know there was a chance at this point though so I wouldn't have even thought.

I do. I also avoid painkillers, more than a cup of tea's worth of caffeine, being less stressed, and I actually cut my cardio down a bit until I know for sure... But I'm probably paranoid, LOL, so... :shrug: I'm not sure the research on developmental issues re drinking that early in, maybe someone else here can give you some better feedback.

I think I missed where there were other ideas? What were the best ones? haha

I saw like a cupcake idea, one woman said she'd write a father's day message on her tummy (I like that one the most, so cute), and another mentioned t-shirts, etc. :)

ArmyofUs, I think yesterday was just a low day and you words consoled me so much. Today I am feeling a lot better, at least now I am in the double figures. 10dpo... Exactly one more week before I should be testing. How are you today?

Sorry I missed your message. Yesterday was a lot better.
Today 10 dpo I caved...I tested and I think I got a very faint bfp! My dh said he could see it. In disbelief I kept asking him "is it pink? Is it pink?" Because I tested with ic, I'm just a tad skeptical it isn't that hollow non color line. Anyway I'm going to buy a frer today and test tomorrow morning. Fx on this end, I'm feeling so skeptical.

Hello,how did it go hun?

Sorry to hear that, Pato- best of luck in July- that's my birthday month, so I think it's a lucky one :)

Indigo and Nicola- how many DPO are you guys? I'm 9 and excited to test with whoever is doing this weekend- hoping for exciting Father's Day news for us all!

I'm 9dpo today - I suppose it would be fun to test on Father's day though I usually wait until AF is late. x

I'm out :( I had brown spotting last night and thought it was IB, but turns out the witch showed her nasty face (and early, maybe she knew I was nervous about Father's Day haha) Good luck and baby dust to you all- I'll still be visiting to see how you all do, but onto July for me!

I'm out :( I had brown spotting last night and thought it was IB, but turns out the witch showed her nasty face (and early, maybe she knew I was nervous about Father's Day haha) Good luck and baby dust to you all- I'll still be visiting to see how you all do, but onto July for me!

Sorry the witch got you RayinNY....I'm CD 4 today so we can be cycle buddies:thumbup: I'm July born as well so perhaps it may turn out to be a lucky month

Yes, Pato- would love that. Thanks :)
When is your bday? I'm the 16th! And our 1 year anniversary is the 19th. I'm a big July fan :)

Sorry the witch got you RayinNY....I'm CD 4 today so we can be cycle buddies:thumbup: I'm July born as well so perhaps it may turn out to be a lucky month

Sorry RayinNY :-/ sounds like July would be good for you tho!

AngelofTroy..... Well after ovulation I tend to avoid alcohol... But I think im paranoid after my mc.
I do drink around my period n that. But im sure if its a few glasses its ok. IV known some friends who didn't know they were pregnant, gone out and got ridiculously drunk & they were fine as was baby.
Try not to worry love x

Sooooo... I got impatient, and did a FRER test today.... I think it's a faint positive line, but I can't tell... so I'll try again tomorrow or maybe just wait till Saturday... :)

I totally understand the guilt thing, but I try to ignore it as best as I can. I spent 7 months TTC my DS and during that time I quit caffeine and alcohol completely. I then went on holiday and had "a month off" TTC and that's when I caught. I drank like crazy on that holiday and then had a wedding when I came back (during the 2ww- not that we had tried that month). I stopped as soon as I knew I was pregnant and not a drop of alcohol or caffeine passed my lips from that moment on. Everything with my pregnancy was fine and my DS is perfect :) Don't spend your time worrying about 'What if?' xxx

Well, I'll be taking tests to check for darker lines, but I took another FRER today and I was greeted with a BFP. I hope you other ladies waiting are greeted with BFPs too! Much love and luck to you all! :) :hugs:

Hiya. I'm in a 2 ww - going a wee bit cookoo. Due to test on June 25. Breasts are very sensitive and uncomfortable

Angel- I don't avoid drinking. I'll have a cocktail here and there during the two weeks. I still have to live my life, that's the way I see it.

congrats indiogmama!!! :) happy for you

and disappointed for those with AF / BFN...

im sure il join the 'AF' group soon... not feeling positive xx

Congratulations Indigomama! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
Sorry you're out this month, AngelofTroy - I'm sure I'll be joining you soon -AF cramps are here with avengence! I'm not due until Thursday so now I have a horrible week ahead where I try and convince myself they're not AF crampa at all! xx

AF is due tomorrow or Monday, and I tested Thurs with one FRER (BFP!) and one Clear Blue today (BFN!). I had no idea how confusing this could be. Will have to stay in limbo for a few more days I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->