Testing around New Years Eve - waiting, waiting, waiting...

So how is everyone doing?

im still getting -opk's not sure whats going on there :wacko:
hoping it will be today or tomorrow now as initialy thought.

:dust: to everyone

vaniilla - added hun :dust:

Hey lolly, I am in such a mess with it all! I think I actually OV'd very early. And I think we missed the day of but caught before and after. :dohh: I got neg OPK yesterday but got positives much earlier on but thought it was something to do with the MMC still - for some reason didn't engage brain that my cycle might just have changed! :dohh:

We will just keep :sex: and :dust: until AF or BFP come along! :hugs:

I had a check up with my consultant yesterday, following my TR. He did an internal scan and was able to confirm that my cervix was full of CM and that i was about to ovulate. Shame i can't have a scan every month instead of making educated guesses!

So BD last night :)

Fingers crossed for everyone!

vaniilla - added hun :dust:

Hey lolly, I am in such a mess with it all! I think I actually OV'd very early. And I think we missed the day of but caught before and after. :dohh: I got neg OPK yesterday but got positives much earlier on but thought it was something to do with the MMC still - for some reason didn't engage brain that my cycle might just have changed! :dohh:

We will just keep :sex: and :dust: until AF or BFP come along! :hugs:

oh dear, well at least you managed to get some in, only takes 1 :)
I think i heve a dodgy batch of opk's, my cm has changed but still no egg white:growlmad: so just keep the :sex: going as you said an hope for the best, i may of ov'd withought knowing, just want it to hurry up now if not :coffee:

:dust:

I had a check up with my consultant yesterday, following my TR. He did an internal scan and was able to confirm that my cervix was full of CM and that i was about to ovulate. Shame i can't have a scan every month instead of making educated guesses!

So BD last night :)

Fingers crossed for everyone!

oooo good luck hun, keep the :sex: going :)

:dust:

Hi Everyone,

I had positive OPK's yesterday and day before, fading back down today so think I OV'd yesterday. Temp has gone up a little.

My Ovulation Chart

x

Hi Everyone,

I had positive OPK's yesterday and day before, fading back down today so think I OV'd yesterday. Temp has gone up a little.

My Ovulation Chart

x

:happydance: yay,

sending you :dust

still waiting to ov here. Didn't get +opk til cd17 last month and only cd 14 today so still chance. Good luck ladies xx

I'm am now 2DPO so i am now at the beginning of the 2ww :coffee:

What do to to pass the time ? LOL...

FX'd for everyone and much :dust: all around!!

xx

Thanks hun! And dust to you! :hugs: I think I am somewhere between 1 and 8dpo thanks to crazy post MMC cycles! Though will know more when AF comes (or hopefully BFP!)

Thanks hun! And dust to you! :hugs: I think I am somewhere between 1 and 8dpo thanks to crazy post MMC cycles! Though will know more when AF comes (or hopefully BFP!)

I hope it's the BFP for you! :flower:

Oh please add me to the list. I was WTT but we've had an oops! I thought I had missed my O since I started OPK at CD14 and kept coming up negative. Then CD 20(14th) it came up positive and CD21 (15th) the test was darker than the control! We :sex: 14th-16th unprotected so I'm banking on the 15th being O so I'm 2DPO. AF comes for me around the 25 so I'm planning on testing 31 which will be 16DPO! Hope we all get :BFP:

Hi ladies

well when i got in from work i have had my 1st line on my opk's:happydance:
very faint but there and using ic's so wasn't expecting a full on line anway just wanted guidance and looks like im bang on time, but my back is killing like when af is due is this a sign of ov :shrug:
oh i hope so :)

hey ladies well :yipee: i oved yesterday bang on cd16 looks like after 13 months im actually getting bk on track, so yay for me coz my testing date/af due date is def 31st....so COME ON NYE :bfp:, 1 dpo today and im relaxing now all covered with :spermy: and girls i really hope this cycle is the one coz iv had probs with OH over the year with disagreeing about opking and NTNP, he wanted NTNP but i just cnt do that 13 months of TTC i want it happen now and he now is thinking the same thing and totally changed his attitude, last ngiht i got called "miss fertile" :yipee::rofl: and he defo done his job this time with PMA..........GO HUNNY!!!

Hi Ladies,

According to FF I OV'd on CD 17 so am now 3DPO!! Yay!! Got +OPK's to confirm OV too so I'm happy with the FF friend results.

I'm thinking with xmas etc it may hopefully be a quick 2ww.

x

Even with all the distractions all I think about is the tww! Thank goodness for BNB girls to keep me sane, or atleast go crazy with me!

I'll join you guys too! I will probably test on the 30th or 31. I will be 5 away from AF at that point. Thank goodness for this board and helping me remain distracted!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:woooo hooooo :happydance::happydance:
i have ewcm and my 1st postivive opk yesterday its happening i have cramps, yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"