Testing around New Years Eve - waiting, waiting, waiting...

Hi Ladies,

How are you all getting on? I've been BDing every other day since :witch: went away. Using OPK's and temping but no signs of OV just yet. Trying to use CM to track OV too but I find it diffucult to tell the different between CM and :spermy:??!! TMI but it seems to leak out all of the next day :shrug:

:dust:

This is officially my 1st month TTC so provided DH doesnt change his mind (Ive asked and asked and he says hes definitely sure) then I will be 12 dpo on the 31st, so can you add me too please? xxxx

Added you Lolly hun! :dust:

According to my phone app - should be fertile period from now to 16th. Get humping girls! :sex: :dust:

Thank you, is this going to be a 2ww thread aswell lol, cause im going to need one :blush:

Hi Ladies,

How are you all getting on? I've been BDing every other day since :witch: went away. Using OPK's and temping but no signs of OV just yet. Trying to use CM to track OV too but I find it diffucult to tell the different between CM and :spermy:??!! TMI but it seems to leak out all of the next day :shrug:

i also have the same problem.
I have started using opks this month, and am trying to use cm although not done this before so a bit of a novice :shrug:

I am officially starting the :sex: tonight :happydance:

Hippy - added you darling. Hope your first month ttc is a lucky one! :dust:

Swanny - THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT! I have been trying for an AGE to think of a way to phrase that question to ask it!! I have never worked it out, because I quite often get dribs and drabs of spermies the next day - I really don't get how you would tell!

Lolley - yep, sounds good to be hun. I am going to be manic over the 2ww, so it sounds a good idea!

Can I be added? I should be testing on 30th, although I haven't ov'd yet, still POAS everyday just to make sure!

Good luck to everyone for this month :hugs:.

Added hun, good luck and LOADS of :dust: all round.

I am still getting positive superdrug OPKS, and neg IC OPKS. Not sure what to make it so just at it almost everyday (though last night I just couldn't face it and crashed out early!)

Hows things going for everyone else? :hugs:

I'll be cd 12 tomorrow so will start the opk's in the morning, did say I wasn't going to do them this month only temp but I couldn't resist lol.

We are dtd every other day this month too, we have tried every which way over last few months and none have worked so far so just going to relax and do what we normally do - which is every other day!

Anyone ov'd yet?

Good luck everyone
xx

Hiya,

I think I may have OV'd over the weekend. I haven't got a + OPK (but I never have anyway) but I've had tender boobies, and boob shooting pains, also spots breakout and extremely irratable and very tired.

Here's my chart so far:

My Ovulation Chart

x

I don't know WHAT is going on with me. Always get pos OPKS on superdrug ones, virtually nothing on ICs (but certainly not positive) - going to just keep at it like rabbits and hope my cycle is in some way correct so we can test around new years still :dohh:

Hiya,

Im still waiting day 19 today, was hoping for a shorter cycle but looks not!
were :sex: every other night since friday just incase and going to keep going till this time next week, only thing is hubby has had an operation on his knee today, so looks like its all down to me :happydance:

sending :dust:

Hi Ladies! Just checking in and letting you know my status...I just got a smiley face on my OPK! I'm getting ready to OV! Yay! I better get the DH prepared for some BD :winkwink:

Hope all is well with everyone!

Hey there, put me down for a test on the 31st. Mainly, because I really like your rationale - either get drunk on fine spirits, or drunk in happiness. Sounds like a plan. :thumbup:

I'm in too.....got +opk today, testing on 30th/31st if AF doesn't show!

Hoping we all get our 2010 babies!!!

Hi Ladies! Just checking in and letting you know my status...I just got a smiley face on my OPK! I'm getting ready to OV! Yay! I better get the DH prepared for some BD :winkwink:

Hope all is well with everyone!

sending :dust:

Hi all,
well my cm is starting to change (tmi, sorry)
no +opk yet but not expecting it till the end of the week.

:flower:

all updated!

Sending LOADS of :dust: all round!

No clue what is going on with me. I just got my first neg OPK this cycle, when I was expecting to OV tomorrow! Well, I always said it was a guess :dohh: - will just keep :sex: and hoping for the best!

How is everyone?

all updated!

Sending LOADS of :dust: all round!

No clue what is going on with me. I just got my first neg OPK this cycle, when I was expecting to OV tomorrow! Well, I always said it was a guess :dohh: - will just keep :sex: and hoping for the best!

How is everyone?

You just might that the +OPK tomorrow! I would DTD anyways, couldn't hurt right? LOL :winkwink:

Sending lots and lots of :dust: to you and all the other Ladies getting ready to O!

I think I have been forced into a NTNP month! Fingers crossed we will be very lucky, but if not at least when I get AF it will show me how my cycle has changed more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"