Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

This morning I caved and used one of my tests :(
I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. Since I ovulated on cd6, and today is cd25 I thought maybe it'd be ok to just do one.

I got the faintest positive at three minutes! I'm excited, but I will for sure be testing again in a few days to see if the lines get darker (both the lines were fairly light). We're keeping our fingers crossed for positive lines that are more reassuring!

That's how it was for me today and yesterday! And I used the CB digi a couple hours ago and got the straight up PREGNANT! :D Good luck!!

This morning I caved and used one of my tests :(
I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. Since I ovulated on cd6, and today is cd25 I thought maybe it'd be ok to just do one.

I got the faintest positive at three minutes! I'm excited, but I will for sure be testing again in a few days to see if the lines get darker (both the lines were fairly light). We're keeping our fingers crossed for positive lines that are more reassuring!

That's how it was for me today and yesterday! And I used the CB digi a couple hours ago and got the straight up PREGNANT! :D Good luck!!

Congrats to you!!

Mrs Wally - Congratulations!! Sooooo thrilled for you. Heres to a h&h 9 months xx

Well I'm 7dpo today I think and have slightly itchy bbs and abdomen and cramping since O is STILL there and also my cm is still quite obvious,creamy and thick although it had gone for a couple of days after O. This is first month ttc so not sure what to think. What do you guys think?
Soo pleased for these bfp's we keep geting! X

Yay let' hope the rest of us get our BFP's soon!
(...i'm retesting tomorrow morning, 10DPO) fingers crossed

I'm due to be testing on 22 or thereabouts. Last night and this morning I have been having a horrible dull cramping feeling, I am hoping it's not just my period arriving early. Taken a hpt (probably too early but BFN still sucks )

I wish I could be less impatient, now I feel worse :(

I'm due to be testing on 22 or thereabouts. Last night and this morning I have been having a horrible dull cramping feeling, I am hoping it's not just my period arriving early. Taken a hpt (probably too early but BFN still sucks )

I wish I could be less impatient, now I feel worse :(

I feel the exact same. I always test too early and then get really depressed when its a bfn. I too have cramps today and am hoping it is not af coming.
Still, I probably wont stop testing, I am too impatient and I dont learn...any chance at getting a bfp and i'll go for it!

Good luck x
:happydance:

I'm the same, won't stop me testing early time and again, this is my 5th month ttc, been the same every month.

Hi ladies! Is anyone about 3 dpo (according to my positive opk on my ? Trying to see if anyone is somewhat close to me so I have someone to do the 2ww with!

Hi ladies! Is anyone about 3 dpo (according to my positive opk on my ? Trying to see if anyone is somewhat close to me so I have someone to do the 2ww with!

I am 4dpo and af due july 28! Praying she stays away!!!

:dust:

I am due around the end of the month also, hope she stays away for all of us.
:happydance:

10 DPO and BFN for me.

Tomorrow I'll be 5 days before AF and I'll test again then.

I think that after this month Im going to give it a rest - Ive got a lot on at work and need to focus on that.

Glad to hear theres good news on here :)

10 DPO and BFN for me.

Tomorrow I'll be 5 days before AF and I'll test again then.

I think that after this month Im going to give it a rest - Ive got a lot on at work and need to focus on that.

Glad to hear theres good news on here :)

Stay positive!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP this month!!

Is anyone planning on testing within the next two weeks?

Goodluck to everyone getting close to testing hoping for bfps lots of babydust your way.
I had strange stomach pains and tingling in bbs. 4dpo to 9dpo. Im now 11dpo and all symptoms vanished ... Not sure what to think planning to test Saturday morning but might cave in Fri night and use a cheaper if af doesn't show.

Goodluck to everyone getting close to testing hoping for bfps lots of babydust your way.
I had strange stomach pains and tingling in bbs. 4dpo to 9dpo. Im now 11dpo and all symptoms vanished ... Not sure what to think planning to test Saturday morning but might cave in Fri night and use a cheaper if af doesn't show.

Good luck to you!! I'm looking forward to lots of BFP's on this thread!! :winkwink:

I had horrible stomach craps and backpain from 5dpo to 8dpo, then absolutely nothing...still got the BFP at 11dpo! Babydust to you! (PS...now my bbs are screaming at me, but didn't until yesterday. Apparently things come back?? ;)

I had horrible stomach craps and backpain from 5dpo to 8dpo, then absolutely nothing...still got the BFP at 11dpo! Babydust to you! (PS...now my bbs are screaming at me, but didn't until yesterday. Apparently things come back?? ;)

Thanks for the positive thoughts!!!! Been having light cramps on and off and tired but nothing else....did you tell dh yet?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->