Testing on or near 23rd July...who will keep me company?

I am 3 DPO, just confirmed by FF. AF due around the 29th so hoping to wait it out til then before testing, although I have a few IC's so might cave in earlier! Don't want to symptom spot as its too early but I do have weird abdomen cramps and lower back pain already, hope it's a good sign!

Well, there wont be any need for me to be testing sunday ,monday now :( period came 5 days early last night :(

10dpo today and bfn this morning :(
Had bad cramping yesterday and today, although seems to have eased off now.
Aiming to test Saturday 12dpo, if I can wait that long!! May end up doing it tomorrow (...dont know why a bfn always depresses me...)
Still wishing luck to all you lovely ladies :happydance:

Aiming to test Saturday 12dpo, if I can wait that long!! May end up doing it tomorrow (...dont know why a bfn always depresses me...)

Keeping all of you in my thoughts today! Especially those testing and seeing AF's nasty arrival. Everyone try and stay as positive as possible, I just know we will all get our BFP's soon!

Keeping all of you in my thoughts today! Especially those testing and seeing AF's nasty arrival. Everyone try and stay as positive as possible, I just know we will all get our BFP's soon!

very kind words. same to you x

10 DPO and BFN for me.

Tomorrow I'll be 5 days before AF and I'll test again then.

I think that after this month Im going to give it a rest - Ive got a lot on at work and need to focus on that.

Glad to hear theres good news on here :)

Stay positive!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP this month!!

Is anyone planning on testing within the next two weeks?

im testing sat am, if the witch doesnt show by then. due today, nothing yet...fxd!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

hate the bfn too. i think we all do and no matter how much i think ok well theres always next month....i always have a quiet cry. just bought 2 tests for saturday...fxd
still there is always next month............

Goodluck to everyone getting close to testing hoping for bfps lots of babydust your way.
I had strange stomach pains and tingling in bbs. 4dpo to 9dpo. Im now 11dpo and all symptoms vanished ... Not sure what to think planning to test Saturday morning but might cave in Fri night and use a cheaper if af doesn't show.

im testing saturday too if no af b4....bought 2 chaepies and got digi for when i get my bfp............x

10 DPO and BFN for me.

I think that after this month Im going to give it a rest - Ive got a lot on at work and need to focus on that.

im testing sat am, if the witch doesnt show by then. due today, nothing yet...fxd!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Ahhh so excited for you! Any unusual symptoms or feelings?

10 DPO and BFN for me.

Ahhh so excited for you! Any unusual symptoms or feelings?

none of the usual, infact feel very little. have a runny nose but not a cold, sore left bb, but on the side so prob pms, have had a sharp pain and light cramps around 7-8dpo but nothing since..I JUST DONT KNOW. i just want to feel everything!! dreading waking up in the morning to af....

Well, no need for me to test! Who's with me at approximately the same time next month?

still no af...due yest..but have had light cramps like pulling on my ovaries....am undecided whether to test in the morning? what do you think?

Checked cm and cp and I have blood mixed with ewcm. I think I'm either 13 or 14 dpo so pretty sure its hopeless at this point. My temp from this morningisnt accurate so not sureif I had a temp drop or not since I woke up early for work and adjusted temp... OH doesn't even care he's just mad cause he thinks Im Upset with him....tested right before I check cp and bfn... but when I checked cm again a little late there was no blood so if still not spotting my morning Ill test again...

Checked cm and cp and I have blood mixed with ewcm. I think I'm either 13 or 14 dpo so pretty sure its hopeless at this point. My temp from this morningisnt accurate so not sureif I had a temp drop or not since I woke up early for work and adjusted temp... OH doesn't even care he's just mad cause he thinks Im Upset with him....tested right before I check cp and bfn... but when I checked cm again a little late there was no blood so if still not spotting my morning Ill test again...

My fingers are crossed that you are getting a BFP soon! Sending prayers everyones way. If we don't get it this month, there is always next month. Hopefully if that is the case we can start a new thread for August and we will all be able to support each other again.

Spotting now. There won't be anymore testing in 2012 for me. I'm out til august 2013.

My fingers are crossed that you are getting a BFP soon! Sending prayers everyones way. If we don't get it this month, there is always next month. Hopefully if that is the case we can start a new thread for August and we will all be able to support each other again.

Good idea Mbrink, pretty sure I'll be there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->