The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Does he crawl? I cannit remember when amber started. I know when started walking though.

After id been to docs, she was better about 7 days later.

She got a bad cold in feb i think this year, really bad chesty cough, worst she'd had so far, that didnt go till 14 days later, then rest of us got it. Roll on when she starts school, be ill every month haha.

yeah hes just started in the last month or two crawling now i cant get him to keep still his favourite thing is disconnecting the internet, i think hes gunna be an electrition lol he LOVES wires!
do you find it easy having 2 close together? xx

Hi i forgot to weigh myself this morning and havent been on here today cause been out all day and was at friends house drinking will finally weigh myself tomorrow :) xx

hey no worries hun, just having a bottle of wine meself haha and some supernoodles ¬_¬

Hahaha wires!

Amber thing was taking all dvd/games off tv unit then putting them in a line.

It werent easy at first, like first couple weeks after OH went back to work i was hard, i dont have any my family live close so pretty much all down to me. Once got used to the new way of life, planning ahead my days etc it got easier. I do have harder days but overall its fine.

Im on site: www.mysupermarket.co.uk
Got on this through 'change for life' which took me to a tool on NSH to this. Im liking how got all calories per 100g! Makes life so much easier for me.

oo will have to have a look on there inabit, im on ebay getting bid happy i think, ¬_¬

gunna write today off as a bad day, and im off to the docs to talk about ttc tomorrow so im sure they will give me some advice on losing weight, at my mums docs they give a free pass for all the gyms owned by the council in the area so you get free, classes, gym and swimming, plus like use of the saunas etc its really good hope they might have something like that round here! x

Morning :)

Weighed myself and im 13 stone 11lbs :( really needa lose a lil bit of weight for my birthday meal and drinks this month! x

Morning :)

Weighed myself and im 13 stone 11lbs :( really needa lose a lil bit of weight for my birthday meal and drinks this month! x

That a loss, stay the same or gain?

I cant wait till am 13st 10lb, lightest recorded on my wii fit since having it :D

starting weight - 14st
goal weight - 11st 4lbs
lost so far - 2.5lbs

Was my first weigh in last night, doing the Slimming World diet :wave:

oo will have to have a look on there inabit, im on ebay getting bid happy i think, ¬_¬

gunna write today off as a bad day, and im off to the docs to talk about ttc tomorrow so im sure they will give me some advice on losing weight, at my mums docs they give a free pass for all the gyms owned by the council in the area so you get free, classes, gym and swimming, plus like use of the saunas etc its really good hope they might have something like that round here! x

Thats not bad stuff! Only i dont have confidence to go to a gym on my own or swimming!

Im on asda doing online shop, so far ive spent £18 on vegetables & salads haha

starting weight - 13st-6
goal weight - 10st
lost so far -

i need to lose serious weight, i dont fit into any of my clothes. depressed is not the word.

added you 2 new ones :)

laura will you fill that thing in for me so i can put you up ;)

only just got up jess had a super lie in til 11.45!!

not had food yet just having a brew then gunna make something :) xx

lunch - cheese and tomato sandwich, using low fat cheese and low fat mayo - 300cals

:)

iv just had my 2nd shake. Stuffed ha. Only drank 1L so far today.. Im usually bit further ahead than that. Im really not expecting 2lb loss this week, period been trying to come every day since saturday. Thought may given up by now but nope.

i think my AF is on the way, its been 4weeks now since mmc so it should be due anytime, and iv been straying, wanting to eat sweets and crap and i never want sweets normally through the month til im about to come on, friggin annoying!
and i know thats why iv put weight on cus im well bloated, water dont do anything for me though cus i have ibs so im nearly always bloated anyway :dohh:

i hope yours makes an appearance. I was hoping with me taking mini pill id get luckynot have any more for a while see how next few days go.
iv managed hop back on the bike before girls afternoon nap. Right killing me back now.

grrr i cant get through to my landlord!!! i need permission to knock this stupid wooden stairs and gate down, absolutly sick of it, we cant use it cus its rickety and not screwed to the wall properly, but chavs think its a public right of way and use it all the time, we put a lock on the gate so they cant use the stairs i stood and watched through the window two chavs tryna rip the gate off the hinges so they could get up, its just attracting chavs walkin through my garden so i cant leave nothing outside or on the line cus it will get nicked, and if i rip it down ill be in trouble, i hope it gives way on the chavs and breaks there legs i seriously do!

Stayed the same i think i cant remember what i weighed the week before now im sure i was 11.13 though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->