***The April 2009 Testing Thread***

Well, this is our 13th month TTC'ing, and I am 3 days late... I wanna test but FH says we should just wait and see instead of spending money on a test, because this has happened before :( Not sure what to do. I have extremely sore breasts at the moment too... wish us luck on a :bfp: whenever we test!

3 days late! Alright sarah! Have you ever been late before?? I am getting excited for you girl!:happydance:

Sarah - I thought that about testing too (why spend the money etc) till I discovered the really cheap tests. Do you have dollar store (or similar) in Canada? Surely your OH can't object to that level of spending??

Well, this is our 13th month TTC'ing, and I am 3 days late... I wanna test but FH says we should just wait and see instead of spending money on a test, because this has happened before :( Not sure what to do. I have extremely sore breasts at the moment too... wish us luck on a :bfp: whenever we test!

3 days late! Alright sarah! Have you ever been late before?? I am getting excited for you girl!:happydance:

Thankyou for getting excited!! I have been late a few cycles in our TTC adventure, but never had any symptoms.

Sarah - I thought that about testing too (why spend the money etc) till I discovered the really cheap tests. Do you have dollar store (or similar) in Canada? Surely your OH can't object to that level of spending??

I did buy a cheapie dollar store test last night after writing yesterday's post... and it was a :bfn: so I am quite dissapointed now, but still no :witch:

Maybe this isnt our month afterall... quite depressing after this long trying :cry: Good Luck Ladies!!

Hiya guys.
Can i join you?

AF due 23rd so will test 23rd. lol.

Sarah1989 we are getting married 29th Aug 09 and want to fall pregnant beforehand so good luck!
xxxxxx

Hiya guys.
Can i join you?

AF due 23rd so will test 23rd. lol.

Sarah1989 we are getting married 29th Aug 09 and want to fall pregnant beforehand so good luck!
xxxxxx

Good luck to you as well. We are trying the same thing, were hoping to have a baby before the wedding, but after 13months we are still at square one.
Hope you have better luck lol :hug:

I am out ladies, :witch: is slightly showing up now :cry:

I will be ovulating on my Birthday!!!:happydance: Could be very good luck!!!
The :witch: is due May 19th (my sister's b-day) so I will be testing that day if she isnt here by then.

Good Luck to the rest of you ladies!!

how pants sarah1989 but good about your ovulation on your bday!

We want to be pregnant on our wedding day so we can announce it in the speeches!

I have a new symptom? My bnoobs are REALLY veiny.... theres one that goes acros my nipple which i thought was a hair it was so dark haha!"
x

I have a new symptom? My bnoobs are REALLY veiny.... theres one that goes acros my nipple which i thought was a hair it was so dark haha!"
x

I heard that is a very good sign!!

mrsq2b - sounds sooooo cool. I am feeling AF on her way, very dispondent today, and hubby is travelling during O time next month.,..... waaaaaa

Well, I tested a day early:bfp: for me. Can't quite believe it, going to do a clearblue digi tomorrow to confirm.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

So happy for you!
xxx

Well I thought i would add my new symptoms and stuff and bumpety bump this thread!!!

So yesterday at curry house, i can smell everything and the washing powder my sister has used only i can smell and it makes me heave! She has no idea we are ttc and asks if i am preg.

Temp rise today 7/8dpo. by .6

Have the sh1ts but that could be to do with the curry!

how are yuo other lovely ladies doing?
x

come on whoes testing today?
x

no testing for me this month - :witch: got me even though I hadn't even ov'd yet! :cry:

Congrats to those who have gotten their :bfp:s this month. "Get em next month" for those who've been visited by jolly old saint :witch:. Baby dust and PMA to those who are still waiting to test! I'm testing on 4/26!
:hug:

:bfp: for me today!

I was supposed to wait until Tuesday (28th, not 27th as I had asked to be put on the list for!) but had some symptoms so did a cheapie Tesco test yesterday and had a faint line, so did a Clearblue Digital today and it says 'Pregnant' - woo hoo!!!!!

Am so excited and have everything crossed now!
xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->