***The April 2009 Testing Thread***

I'm due to test 4/30

sure hope April is the month for :bfp:

Im here!!!! haha can i join in the fun, 15th of april AF is due for me...or have i posted in this thread already, hmm, i dunno, but im here!

Ok, so I've tested 9 times since last Weds.... I know I know I wasn't supposed to test until tomorrow! I did 4 FRER tests and there were faint lines on all of them... have done 4 zoom baby test that were all -ve and a CB digi that was -ve.... So working on the law of averages I think its a :bfn: :cry:

Ok, so I've tested 9 times since last Weds.... I know I know I wasn't supposed to test until tomorrow! I did 4 FRER tests and there were faint lines on all of them... have done 4 zoom baby test that were all -ve and a CB digi that was -ve.... So working on the law of averages I think its a :bfn: :cry:

Hey hon, I don't know anything about zoom tests, but I read that digitals take more hormone to show positive than first response tests do. I'd be optimistic with those faint BFP's you got, and remember, it's not over until the witch shows her face! :dust:

:bfn:

for me this month sonward to try for a new year baby now

fingers crossed to all you ladies left for april

:hug:

Hi can you put me down for the 22nd please, not due till 24th but giving blood on the 22nd so a good excuse to test early!!!! Goodluck everyone !

I'm down for the 23rd please

really really hoping for a BFP this cycle....
Have been really positive and thinking good pregnancy thoughts....

Hoping but not sure my timings were right so if April isnt our time then next month DH wont know whats hits him and I'll be going all out to make sure Mr Spermy and Little Miss Egg get their groove on together!!!

CMON BRAND NEW BABIES!

Lynda- We are cycle buddies! One day apart. Looks like we both have long cycles too. Mine is 31 or 30 I guess depending how you look at it. What if we both got BFP???? Wouldn't that be exciting! Oh I can't wait. I am NOT testing early, I am NOT watching symptoms. I am going to live my life and WAIT lol... Made that mistake before testing too early and all you do is stressssss..... BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

LouLou I am sending you magical sticky baby dust. I am dying! When are you going to test??? RED WITCH BE GONE!! Keep me updated !!! :)

Iwantbebebad we are indeed cycle buddies

My last cycle was 30 days and i am cycle day 2 of this next one so good luck to us both for this next cycle

seeing as I haven't even ov'd yet i won't be testing on the 18th lol! I'll keep you updated!

If :witch: hasn't tracked me down I'll be testing on the 19th, 15dpo!

:hug:

Can you change mine to 20th as my FF changed my test date

I tested a day early this morning, the day my AF was due, and got BFN but still no AF she's usually here spotting for 2 days before today, but im still here all normal.

Well, this is our 13th month TTC'ing, and I am 3 days late... I wanna test but FH says we should just wait and see instead of spending money on a test, because this has happened before :( Not sure what to do. I have extremely sore breasts at the moment too... wish us luck on a :bfp: whenever we test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->