The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

:hi: girls hope your all well congrats to them with they :bfp: and good luck to them who are ovulating and good luck for next cycle to them who :af: got xx

Thanks Miracles! I had a bfn on my frer, at 12 dpo I dont like that.....hope i still have a chance but not keeping my hopes up. I thought there would be something there at 12 dpo. So today has started out horrible, work called and said Im a no call/no show when the printout I have at home does not have me on today so someone went on and added me to the schedule today, not sure who or when....so now i have anxiety about that! A bfp wouldve at least made that situation better :(

Oh no! That is horrible. Surely you can show them your print out and prove that you had no idea, right? I hope it all gets worked out in your favor!

Even with a bfn your temps look really good!! When did you get a bfp with dd? Do you know? Also when is af due?

Af is due Tuesday. And with Dd I didn't even test until like 17 dpo. I was only temping that month and assuming I wasn't pregnant because it was my first real cycle off the pill and I was naaive. So I have no idea how early I could've gotten a bfp with her! I'm hoping it's just taking longer to show on a urine test.

Good luck Nurse Mummy...still got my fingers crossed for you! Every pregnancy is so different. Lets hope for a late implanter :) sorry about the work stress ,not what you need!

Hey guys I was at target today and they have a deal if you buy any two First Response items you get a $5 target card. It also has rebate offers on the boxes. I got a frer box and a box of gold digitals. Fx I get to use them! Even more fx they show up bfp!

Af is due Tuesday. And with Dd I didn't even test until like 17 dpo. I was only temping that month and assuming I wasn't pregnant because it was my first real cycle off the pill and I was naaive. So I have no idea how early I could've gotten a bfp with her! I'm hoping it's just taking longer to show on a urine test.

I hope so too! I still have a good feeling about this cycle for you! Your temps just look awesome! I had a small glimmer of hope this morning, temp went back up (after two minor falls before that) and when I got up to use the bathroom I checked my cervix and it had gone from being long and hard to where I could barely even find it because everything was so mushy and blended together, if that makes sense at all. But just checked it this evening and it's back to being lowered and hard. I also am getting af cramps, due tomorrow and I'm positive she will be here on time. Only thing I'm really bummed about is how extra hard it will be for us from here on out with DH's new job :dohh: Oh well, it will happen when it's supposed to! Just might be a year or two now :haha:

Are you testing again in the am?

I think im going to wait until tuesday. Unless my temp makes a big jump! But I have a feeling its gonna drop. Af is due tuesday so I figured if I test tuesday and still bfn, af is on the way. I really like how my temps look but I just try not to over analyze because I dont wanna get too bummed if/when af comes. I figured my temp dip at 8 dpo was implantation, but if a frer detects such small amounts of hcg, I thought it would have definitely showed something by 12 dpo. Thats why im losing hope, I have not had one test that showed anything. I guess I will know in just a few days time!

I think im going to wait until tuesday. Unless my temp makes a big jump! But I have a feeling its gonna drop. Af is due tuesday so I figured if I test tuesday and still bfn, af is on the way. I really like how my temps look but I just try not to over analyze because I dont wanna get too bummed if/when af comes. I figured my temp dip at 8 dpo was implantation, but if a frer detects such small amounts of hcg, I thought it would have definitely showed something by 12 dpo. Thats why im losing hope, I have not had one test that showed anything. I guess I will know in just a few days time!

The last few days of the tww are always the worst for me! Have you tried that hcg calculator thing that someone suggested last month I believe. Although I was never sure what amount to start with when I tried it but maybe it would give you a good idea?

Just as I thought, temp dropped today right on time. Af should be here tomorrow. Oh well.

Trying to keep optimistic but so far all cycles I've dropped at 13 dpo and then af comes at 14 dpo. I did sleep really well, right through to my temp time but I don't think that would cause such a huge dip.

Thanks everyone. Af is here. I love how I know my body so well, my cycles have been 31-32 days and ive known exactly when I O, which is why I am confused as to why nothing has happened yet. But I have a lot of events coming up that I would rather not be pregnant during, so this cycle will be ntnp. Then next cycle I will start TTC again. I am still going to temp though. And holy cow I have bad cramps! Feeling a bit down in the dumps, I really wanted that bfp :( and its raining and yucky here in FL today so it makes my mood worse. Oh well, me and my couch are going to have some time together today! Thanks for the support ladies, and I hope to keep seeing you guys until we ALL get our bfp!

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure next month will be your month :)

It's ok to feel sad. I almost cried every time AF got me!

Thanks everyone. Im mostly disappointed and frustrated but its only been 3 cycles, I know there many other women who have been trying for a lot longer. Hopefully one day soon I will be blessed with a healthy sticky bean and DD can finally be a big sissy <3

So sorry nursemommy! Keep in mind that even with the healthiest of couples, you only have a 25%-30% chance of concieving each month when intercourse is times correctly and most couples will concieve within.6 months but can take up to a year! So just look at it this way, odds are getting better and you're just day closer to your BFP each morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->