~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

lol ha ha makes me feel proactive if I test with IC's every day now - Marissa tested on 8dpo and got her :bfp: so you never now hey?!

tested again gosh im a poas addict!
:BFN:

:(

on a better note oh found some cheapie hpt in savers 3 for 99p!

so at least my aiction isnt costing me a fortune now!!

im still note due af till monday.. but think id have had a postive by today...

now i just want her to show her face so i can concentrate on next cycle... or a bfp on monday would go even better!!!

yay fifi-folle!!!! Congratulations and fx for a sticky bean x

lol ha ha makes me feel proactive if I test with IC's every day now - Marissa tested on 8dpo and got her :bfp: so you never now hey?!

Yeah, u'll never know.. i'm still in a state of shock. Good luck hun! Hope u'll get that early bfp!!:dust::dust:

no af or bfp have been taking tests all week but nothing will update you soon

Wow 13 BFPs already thats pretty impressive. Congratulations ladies and commiserations to those whose AF showed up, i hope that next month is your month. For those of us still waiting i hope we all get the BFPs we are so wanting.

Quick update. Still no sign of the dreaded witch. Had bleeding gums yesterday and teeth have been sore for days. Really tempted to test tomorrow. Congrats to all those that got a :bfp: and love and hugs to those that are out. Come on girlies lets find and hold onto our little sticky beans :) :) x x x:flower:

Hey wantabean my fellow insomniac.
Pee woman pee

Yay come on the crazy sleep deprived b and b stalking! Lol its getting really bad. I have only been like this for about 3 weeks. Normally sleep really well lol how are you today anyway? I have 3hours till shops open before i can pee lol gona try and hold it in till then lol x x x

I am technically atwork so not sleep deprived yet.
Just realised i have blood results for my thyroid not my FSH and it's stilldodgy I'm trying to find som1 whoknowsabout it to tell mehow bad it might be.yeeks

im so weak i tested again this morning with fmu

neg

it woul be positive by now right?

i ha the most hurrendous cramps last night an thought id wake up to the :witch: but nothing...

just want her to show up now so i can concentrate on next cycle!

xxx

Hi everyone!
I'm not sure how to say this, but I got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed it again this morning!! I'm still in shock! :yipee: :cloud9:
Fx'ed to all those still to test :af: and sticky bean wishes to those with BFPs already.

Lots of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

WOW Congrants that makes 14 now! Damn Feb is turning into an interesting month!

Hi everyone!
I'm not sure how to say this, but I got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed it again this morning!! I'm still in shock! :yipee: :cloud9:
Fx'ed to all those still to test :af: and sticky bean wishes to those with BFPs already.

Lots of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats ayh78, that's brilliant news, very happy for you. Enjoy the excitement, and get ready for a whole new set of worrying :) Hopefully I'll be joining you too this month :)

Can u put me down for d 13th please? Due on Friday, hopefully can wait to sat if af does t show up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->