~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Got BFN yesterday. AF due tomorr 6th Feb. Am scared to test today. No symptoms at all. Anyone testing tomorrow?

Congratulations to all the :bfp:'s!

BFP for me this morning, not due AF until the 9th so stepping cautiously

Oh this is driving me up the wall......](*,)
I think i'm very late ovulating although cervix high and ewcm is now a lot less.....still -opk's should have ovulated 2nd but still nothing!!:shrug:
Not going to test until at least 19th now as that is due day!! Really hoping these damn opk's find something soon!!

Anyone had similar??
xxx

Congratulations to those with a :bfp:!!!

Hoping that'll be me next week!! Good luck to all testing over the next few days! :dust:

I Got the biggest BFN ever this morning!! =(

:hugs: hunni xxx

Im sure i saw a line but it disappear in about 30secs =/ and i took a pic but my stupid phone camera is playing up ... If AF doesnt start in a few days i will test again.

Anyone else think they saw a line on a FRER and it diesappeard??

It could just be my eyes lol x

Got BFN yesterday. AF due tomorr 6th Feb. Am scared to test today. No symptoms at all. Anyone testing tomorrow?

I'm testing tomorrow! I can't wait til Sunday (although I probably should :winkwink: )

Can you change me to the 26th instead please? Thanks! :D

I'm going to wait until Valentine's Day to test, if AF hasn't come by then. My last cycle was 41 days, but I am bf'ing and dont know how regular they will be. If i go by my last cycle, AF is coming tomorrow, but only time will tell! Hopefully I will get a BFP for Valentine's Day!

Af is due on 11th if my O day estimation is correct ( I never got a positive on OPK :growlmad:). Absolutely no symptoms whatsoever - some mild cramps and pulls on and off, but from the last few cycles, I realized I get these cramps all the time! I never noticed until now, when I have started monitoring every pimple on my face, every burp and ever pull in my tummy :dohh: Hoping for tons more of BFPs in this thread..

i tested this morning :bfn: im due :witch: on monday so small chance still too early....

only used a cheap tesco test...

not testing no more till af is late so prob weds if she hasnt shown already x

I Got the biggest BFN ever this morning!! =(

:hugs: hunni xxx

Im sure i saw a line but it disappear in about 30secs =/ and i took a pic but my stupid phone camera is playing up ... If AF doesnt start in a few days i will test again.

Anyone else think they saw a line on a FRER and it diesappeard??

It could just be my eyes lol x

I know what your talking about I had the same thing happen to me before. Today I gave in and tested and I seen like a shadow/faint line, I think it's evap. But Still no AF, I'm still testing on Monday like I planned! I hope you get your BFP! :flower: :dust: :flower:

Congrats to all the BFP! Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy!:flower:

well looks like some decided it is our time we got our :bfp: today

CONGRATS!!!!:happydance:

I TOLD YOU that taking a break from all the charting, temping, tests, etc was probably just what ya needed!! :hugs: Hopefully I can follow your lead in my next cycle! AF isn't here YET, but I'm pretty sure she's on her way....

Wishing you a most happy and healthy 9 months mama!

just in the 2ww now... :happydance: i cant wait to test :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->