~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hi everyone!
I'm not sure how to say this, but I got my :bfp: yesterday and confirmed it again this morning!! I'm still in shock! :yipee: :cloud9:
Fx'ed to all those still to test :af: and sticky bean wishes to those with BFPs already.

Lots of baby dust to you all
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

CONGRATS!! Wow, february is indeed a very lucky month. May babydusts be rubbed off to the rest of u ladies!!

Congrats ayh78 - wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Bambi sorry to hear AF showed.

Hiya I'm new here, please can u put me down for 21st feb? thank you xx

Hi Ladies,

Well the :witch: got me this morning. Good luck to everyone!

please add me on for testing on the 15th feb
thank you
and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding xx
inkdchick

Congrats to the :bfp: and :dust: to the rest of us!!! :happydance: Looks like a very lucky month!!! :hugs:

Still no AF, but i am going to wait a few more days, i only have 1 FRER left and i dont want to waste it if im not pregnant =/ but fingers crossed and congrats to everyone who got there :bfp: and :hugs: to those that the :witch: got xxxxx

Hi Ladies..
CONGRATULATIONS to all the lucky ones who got a BFP this month!!! I wish you all a very healthy and happy 9months!! xx Well.. tomorrow is the day af is due. I have been praying every day she doesn't come, so fingers crossed lol :) If she doesn't I will be so shocked. Last month I thought I was pregnant then af came early!!! I was so gutted :( Though af is due tomorrow, is she doesn't come, I am going to hold off until the 10th. I am dying to test, but I'm too scared about the outcome. I absolutely hate it when I get a negative. It's the worst feeling ever ahhh time will tell :)

I had some period like pains on Sat and thought af was coming, but as of yet-nothing. Thought my boobs were feeling slightly achy last night and yesterday I felt a bit sick throughout the day??? Could these feelings be symptoms?

Hi Ladies..
CONGRATULATIONS to all the lucky ones who got a BFP this month!!! I wish you all a very healthy and happy 9months!! xx Well.. tomorrow is the day af is due. I have been praying every day she doesn't come, so fingers crossed lol :) If she doesn't I will be so shocked. Last month I thought I was pregnant then af came early!!! I was so gutted :( Though af is due tomorrow, is she doesn't come, I am going to hold off until the 10th. I am dying to test, but I'm too scared about the outcome. I absolutely hate it when I get a negative. It's the worst feeling ever ahhh time will tell :)

:hugs: Same here! I was VERY shocked and pray I did not have another mmc because of my RhoGAM Shot!

Congrats to all BFP.. 14 already! Fingers crossed for all us others waiting and sorry to those who the witch dropped in on..

xMissxZoiex when was the af due? when did you last test?

Well i hope the witch stays away from you, but dont send her my way! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->