~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

ahh im going mental, no af yet and my test was bfn yesterday and it was a frer :( cramping like mad, boobs killing me just hurry up so I can move on please :( congrats bfps xx

I Got the biggest BFN ever this morning!! =(

:hugs: hunni xxx

Im sure i saw a line but it disappear in about 30secs =/ and i took a pic but my stupid phone camera is playing up ... If AF doesnt start in a few days i will test again.

Anyone else think they saw a line on a FRER and it diesappeard??

It could just be my eyes lol x

FX'd for you hunni.... I'm still not ovulating or of course have missed surge... dont think feb will be our month :nope:
xxx

Im sure i saw a line but it disappear in about 30secs =/ and i took a pic but my stupid phone camera is playing up ... If AF doesnt start in a few days i will test again.

FX'd for you hunni.... I'm still not ovulating or of course have missed surge... dont think feb will be our month :nope:
xxx

Theres is always a chance tho =) good luck and if this isnt your month fingers crossed and an extra load of babydust for you next month! =D

xxxx

ahh im going mental, no af yet and my test was bfn yesterday and it was a frer :( cramping like mad, boobs killing me just hurry up so I can move on please :( congrats bfps xx

Aww Hun!, Im kind of in the same boat .. i tested this morning with a FRER and im sure there was a line there but after 30secs it was gone and had a few cramps ... i peed 6 times in the space of 45mins lol but idk only time will tell.

Keep your chin up xxxxxx

The crotchety old :witch: got me today :growlmad:

She came a full 3 days early disguised at first as implantation bleeding (taking full advantage of my vulnerability and wishful thinking~~the evil hooker~~)

The joke is on her, because in about 15 days I'm gonna start baking my lil Thanksgiving Sweet Potato~~and that witch will be outta my life for 40 damn weeks!!

Good Luck to all you ladies who still have a shot at a Feb BFP!! XX

And could you witch-me-up for the 9th please. ugh

Oh Stella Blue! Loads of :hugs: coming your way... hope the evil hooker isn't too hard on your this month. I'm psyched to help you strategize for your next cycle!

Aww Hun!, Im kind of in the same boat .. i tested this morning with a FRER and im sure there was a line there but after 30secs it was gone and had a few cramps ... i peed 6 times in the space of 45mins lol but idk only time will tell.

Keep your chin up xxxxxx

Now Miss Zoie's womb i have already told you that your getting your bfp this month so lets start being kind and stop messing around please. So been really sicky and getting cramps and today i had bleeding gums! Still no Af so keeping fxd. Decided not to test till next week coz could be stupid implant removal messing with me! Congrats to all bfps! Cant believe there has been 11 already :) x x x:happydance:

witch got me, im kind of pleased cos I can just move onto nxt cycle.. I hope this was just a one off long cycle cos of stress and il go bk to being bang on 30 days.. can start with my moniter and temping again this cycle ! x

xxx

Theres is always a chance tho =) good luck and if this isnt your month fingers crossed and an extra load of babydust for you next month! =D

xxxx

Thanks sweetie hoping I've missed surge but have BD every day for a week so given it the best shot!! :haha: Can you change my test date to 19th? xxx

Well, I got a BFN today but it probably is a bit early still. I will wait to see if :witch: makes an appearance or not this week and will test again if she doesn't show on time.

Congrats to those with BFP! And sorry to those who the witch got.

I'm new to TTC and I've gotta say I love the expression witch! :witch:

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Hi Ladies, I've got my BFP yesterday at 8dpo!!

I woke up yesterday morning to poas and there was a very faint line but looked more like a shadow, really. I thought it was an evaporation line, so I chucked it into the bin. Then don't know what made me wanna poas again by noon and a VERY faint pink line turned up on the IC strip. I've heard that IC may not be reliable so I poas again at night :p and again had a very faint pink line. So can't be that I had 3 evaporation lines in a day right?

This morning tested with FMU using a Clearblue hpt, and indeed it was a BFP!

We're over the moon but still a bit cautious as I had a miscarriage once. Hopefully this little bean sticks! Pray for us pls my dear friends.

Aww Congratulations Marrissa_E!!! Have a H&H 9Months!!! xxxxxxxxx

Now Miss Zoie's womb i have already told you that your getting your bfp this month so lets start being kind and stop messing around please. So been really sicky and getting cramps and today i had bleeding gums! Still no Af so keeping fxd. Decided not to test till next week coz could be stupid implant removal messing with me! Congrats to all bfps! Cant believe there has been 11 already :) x x x:happydance:

HaHa lol thank you =D this made me smile! xxxxxxx

Congrats Marissa!
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congratulations Marissa!! That gives me hope I might get my :bfp: on Monday! I'm 7dpo tomorrow and 8dpo on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->