~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

I couldn't wait until the 14th to test... I gave in today, being 2 days late. Got my :bfp: today!!

:hugs: to all those whom :witch: got this month. :dust: to all of you for next month!!

Ooooo! Aren't you glad you didn't wait to test! You now know a few days earlier!

Yay!!! :yipee:

Rub some of that baby belly on me and the rest of us!!!

Well, Im due to test wednesday, I tested this morning. BFN but my chart SCREAMS "Im pregnant!!!" Doc did 21 day bloods and Im ovulating. UGH. guess I will be going to the Gyn next :(

FX crossed for those to test, congrats to :BFP: sorry to those the :witch: got... :babydust: to us all

WoW thats 16 :bfp:s already! =D Congratulations everyone! xxxxxxxxx

xMissxZoiex,

I'm just entering my tww now and I don't want to test until AF is late so I need to be changed from the 20th to the 22nd. Sorry for continuously changing the date! It's a reality of irregular periods. But this will be the second 28-day cycle in a row!

My ultrasound and blood test results are in but I'm too nervous to call the doctor's to arrange getting them. I'm terrified of having PCOS or something else of that nature. I tested clear as a teen but who knows what has happened since then? Of course, it's better to know what I'm facing....but still!

Ive changed your date huni, dont be nervous everything could be completely fine and your worrying over nothing, fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxx

yeah i oved really early this time so can i change my date to the 18th please :D

Hi - could you add me for the 17th Feb please? Thanks and good luck everyone!

well i test this morning and..............

i got a :bfp:

i cant believe it!

i have a history of recurrent mc so it mite not stick :( but im giving it my all anyway and daring to hope!!!

congrats to all the other :bfp: and :dust: to all those who have been visited by the awful :witch:

and good luck to those still to test!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:dust: to you fierceangel and hope this time it sticks really well x

congratulations fierceangel!! Guess that's 17 :bfp:'s!!! will be fab if we can make it to 20 before the end of the week!!

Yay! :yipee: fierceangel!

Sorry to those who the awful :witch: visited!

:dust:

well my temp dropped today, but still not below cover. we will see!

Congrats to all the :bfp: 's and :hug: to all those the evil :witch: got xx

I'm going to be testing on 27th Feb - would you please add me to the list?
Got alot of :sex: this week - I will get a :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->