~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Im so sad. Im out, AF got me yesterday.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. AF truly is a :witch:

I just called my doctor's office and my ultrasounds came back clear!:happydance: There is still some bloodwork pending but it's nice to know my lady bits look proper. I'm not in the mood to take time off work to make an appointment so I'm waiting for the next after-hours clinic in two weeks. By then I should know if I'm preggers or not so the results may not be so scary.

hey can you ad me for the 13th please, hoping i can hold out till then lol, good luck everyone! xx

Portu and Rompy

I am so sorry the awful :witch: got you. :hugs:

On the bright side, ovulation is drawing near! :happydance:

Hi Everyone - I am new at posting here - but have been reading a lot and there is great support. I am hoping maybe getting on this testing thread could be my good luck for this month. Can you put me down for testing 02/27. Thanks - and good luck to everybody!!

Hello ladies,

Can you put me down for testing on the 13th...

Thanks x

I'm out too - :witch: had me hopful for a while there, and just as I was off to bed (intending to test in the am), out she came!!

how soon would u start getting cramps if preg?? from what dpo?? ive been getting pinching cramps below my tummy.. its not really sore.. but its lingering hope it stops soon anyone whos got there bfp feel this?

im still in limbo :bfn: yest. still no af, day 35 and counting

Welcome, AnyTimeNow!

AARRRGH, I'm getting so tired of waiting, but I am NOT going to test until the 14th! I'm NOT I'm NOT I'm NOT!! :haha:

YaY another one!! looks like Feb has been a lucky month!!!! =D xxxx

I got my BFP yesterday and today. :D

:cloud9:

well done!! You knew though didn't you sweetie?! I had a good feeling about you this month! :hugs:

I'm still in limbo.

:bfn: again this morning but only 10dpo at moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->