~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Im still in limbo aswell =[

Im now 6days late!

Got a few symptons too i need to get some more tests!! xxxxx

Ooh Zoie I bet you're in hell not limbo!!! I would be tearing my hair out! I've no reason to be stressing over a 10dpo :bfn: have I lol?! I hope this is a good sign for you xx

Ooh Zoie I bet you're in hell not limbo!!! I would be tearing my hair out! I've no reason to be stressing over a 10dpo :bfn: have I lol?! I hope this is a good sign for you xx

fingers crossed lol i will keep you posted! xxx

Im in limbo too! My temp should have dropped yesterday(af is due) but it didnt and it didnt drop today either! I only have one test left and I tested monday with a bfn so Im going to wait a few.

:yipee: Ladies! Look at all of these :bfp:'s this month, 19 so far?.....

I am CD25 and 7DPO.....some little symptoms here and there. I can't wait to get my :bfp:

:dust: to all!!!

I tested this morning with FMU at 11dpo... bfn but I'm not giving up hope yet!!

Oh man zoie!!! No tests at hand!!!??? I bet you are going insane!!! Lol i have a bunch waiting for me! Lol

I know lol and i didnt get chance to get to the shops today to get one!! im off out for dinner soon do and 24hour shops sell tests!?

asda and tesco have them and will sell them any time good luck

you can put me down for the 14th!! hope to get a bfp! has anyone tested at 10 dpo and got a bfp?

It might be a little late to join, but I'll be testing tomorrow at 10 dpo. Nervous!

i am going to test on the 14th, although not feeling very confident so i may test before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->