~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Congrats to all of the :bfp: for this month and so sorry to all of those the witch got...best of luck for next cycle. And good luck :thumbup: to all of us still waiting to see!!!!!! :flower:

Can I please join? I will be testing on February 26th.:flower:

Congratulations to everyone how has gotten your BFP!!!!!

I wish lots of baby dust to those of you who haven't got your BFP.:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm new here (Actually, this is my first post!). We'll be testing on the 28th!

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP! Reading all the replies to this post has been encouraging! :)

@ xMissxZoiex

Im out this month. Is there a March Thread?

Hey. Can you move me to the 27th please? Not that I'll be testing as unless you can get pregnant from having no sex over your fertile time, I am out already.

.....sorry to say I think I'm out girls....

Used up my last FRER this morning -

Just went to the toilet and there was a blob of bright red blood mixed with some watery discharge. No cramps.

Was so convinced I would get a this morning - metallic taste, nausea, tired, emotional (last night one minute snapping at OH the next minute crying).

So don't know what to think now....

im out, temp dropped this morning so AF will be here tomorrow

I still have my sore throat this morning, still have cramps in abdominal area, (.Y.)'s started to get sore yesterday evening still sore today and I am still very tired, boooo! My CM seems to now be watery to touch, which is how it gets for 2 days before AF is due. Well Ladies these seem to be my normal symptoms before AF besides the sore throat. I am not due for another 6 days, the 17th. I am CD26 8DPO today.

Oh my fingers are crossed!

I'm praying for my :bfp:

Tested yesterday at 7DPO and this morning with smu and got a :bfn: it's still early but I do have alot of pre AF symptoms....We'll see?!

How are you ladies today?

hi all! I am officially 9dpo today and just trying to weather the ride until weds. I dont really feel anything except a few twinges, cramps in tummy and small amount of backache. Trying not to read anything into it. I keep telling myself that its just my AF getting geared up for next week.

My dad is coming today from Chicago to visit me for Valentines day as he does every year and Im looking forward to that. It will allow me to focus on other things except myself, which I probably need. TTC can drive me nuts!

Hope all is well and we see some much needed BFP's this upcoming weekend and next week!

Well ladies, looks like I'm out this month..AF showed up a few days late, spotted yesterday and is full force today :( Not too upset, just confused as I'm always spot on..good to know that my body is doing it's job..on to next month :dust:

Hey ladies I just tested using a cheap hcg strip test in the cimena toilet lol but I think it was a faint bfp but the lighting in the loos was funny got a frer to take in the morning

good luck with that miss zoie, hope it's a bfp!! where in nottingham are you btw, i'm a nottingham lass :D

Hey ladies I just tested using a cheap hcg strip test in the cimena toilet lol but I think it was a faint bfp but the lighting in the loos was funny got a frer to take in the morning

Oooh sounds really good I can't wait to see if you have a full on :bfp:!!

Well ladies, looks like I'm out this month..AF showed up a few days late, spotted yesterday and is full force today :( Not too upset, just confused as I'm always spot on..good to know that my body is doing it's job..on to next month :dust:

sorry the witch got you darling x

Sorry the :witch: showed her face. :hugs:

Misszoiex, I cant wait to see if that a pretty positive!!!!!! Keep us gals posted!!!

hi all! I am officially 9dpo today and just trying to weather the ride until weds. I dont really feel anything except a few twinges, cramps in tummy and small amount of backache. Trying not to read anything into it. I keep telling myself that its just my AF getting geared up for next week.

My dad is coming today from Chicago to visit me for Valentines day as he does every year and Im looking forward to that. It will allow me to focus on other things except myself, which I probably need. TTC can drive me nuts!

Hope all is well and we see some much needed BFP's this upcoming weekend and next week!

You have the right idea Mrs Brown!! Keeping busy and not reading in to anything - we're driving ourselves mad!!

Yay misszoie!! Can't wait to see a bfp next to your name on page 1! Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->