~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant. 2 of the pictures are ovu

Congrats Shareema:happydance: good luck hope its a sticky!! wishing you a H & H 9 months :thumbup:

I got my :bfp: today at 12 DPO! I'm shaking I'm so excited! I did a FRER this morning and had faint faint line. So this afternoon I did another one to be sure it wasn't an evap line and it showed up again! Just to be sure, I did CB dig and the word PREGNANT popped up! I'm so excited!

Fx'd for everyone else waiting to get theirs!!

I got my :bfp: today at 12 DPO! I'm shaking I'm so excited! I did a FRER this morning and had faint faint line. So this afternoon I did another one to be sure it wasn't an evap line and it showed up again! Just to be sure, I did CB dig and the word PREGNANT popped up! I'm so excited!

:happydance: big congrats hun :)

Congratulations!!!! :flower:

Yey congrats chipper!! And all the other February BFPs!!!
Hope I'll be joining you (please storky please let it be our month, Ive been such a good girl lol!!)
Valentines Day tomorrow woohoo!!!

Congratulations to the :bfp: and I pray Many more of us will join you this month! :hugs:

I hope everyone has a Safe & Beautiful Valentine's Weekend! :hugs:

Congrats to you...and like me hope you have an happy and healthy pregnancy:))

Congrats to you...

Congratulations to you as well....I was in such a hurry to tell you guys that I didn't catch up on the thread first! I just read that you got your's as well!

I'm new to BnB, but would like to join you ladies for the Feb testing. I'm due to test on 2/23. Ohhhhhh the wait! A Big Congratulations to all of you ladies who have already gotten your BFP's!! Hope there are many more!!

Just tested - BFN!!12 DPO, all the usual PMS symptoms, sore boobs, spotting etc. Shame, really wanted a Valentines baby.
Hope everyone else gets a better result than me!

Im also 12dpo and got a BFN :( Good luck to all you other ladies xx

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant. 2 of the pictures are ovu

Congratulations:happydance:

Congratulations:happydance:

I'm out! Witch got me this morn! Onto next month it is...

congratulations too all with their :bfp:'s!!

I'm defo out Zoie - full AF got me right on cue today

hugs to all who also got AF xx

Hi All,

Congrats to all of the BFPs!! Please can I join?? Been lurking for the past couple of days, I'm addicted already :flower:

AF due on 19th, but will definately not be able to wait until then to test, ordered a few HPT that will probably be here by Wed, but will only be 8 DPO by then - I can see myself becoming a POAS addict :haha:

Good luck to everyone for more BFPs this month!!!! xxx

Still limbo for me! Still no sign of the witch and still getting BFN's. Very annoying as I'm normally so regular. Am hoping it's a good sign, but think it's more likely the witch is just being mean!
Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->