~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Oh forgot to say. I O'd early this month so can you move me 22nd please.

Any sign of your line this morning Misszoie?

Just a quick reminder as I have just noticed ive not been added to the list yet... Please could you add me in for the 14th! I really want my Valentines BFP!!

Baby dust to all xx
:dust:

af got me :-(
good luck to all the ladies still in xxx

hey im in for the 20th thats when af is due, but if no show will be waiting until the 24th to test

sorry to those who witch got - think she might be on her way to me too xx

I tested the morning and got a bfn :( just got to wait on af now! If I was preg it would have shown up on a test by now sooo all hope for this month is lost ;'( DF said that I could just have low hormones but I know that I cantt be still no AF today tho ..........

can you please take me off for this month? dont remember which day i was down for but dh wants to put off ttc.. (hopefully just for now)
thanks!~ congrats to all the bfp's so far, hugs to those the witch got and best of luck and sticky dust to those waiting to test!!

sorry to hear that lilfrog01!! Hope you can come join us soon!

Zoie you sound as confused as I do with your body messing you around! Lol mine has me pee'd off and confused right now!!

Just wanted to pop in and say GL to those testing in a few days!!

Also :hugs: to those who got struck with the witch! GL next cycle!

~Dannelle

Morning, all!
I got my BFP last night, and another this AM for good measure! woot!

sorry to hear that lilfrog01!! Hope you can come join us soon!

Zoie you sound as confused as I do with your body messing you around! Lol mine has me pee'd off and confused right now!!

I know its getting me really frustrated! i keep thiniking that i see a line from far away and then i bring it near to me and its gone .. =/ im trying to be realistic =/ just a wait on AF i must have just had a longer cycle and the symptoms must have been in my head again ...

Better luck next time Ay, ...

xxxxx

I hear you on that honey - it seems February is just not our month, maybe we will get a springtime surprise in March!!

I keep seeing shadows on tests but I think it's just my eyes willing there to be a line!

xxx

I know how that feels xMissxZoiex. :witch:was supposed to get me 3 days ago and hasn't yet but I'm still getting a :bfn:

I know how that feels xMissxZoiex. :witch:was supposed to get me 3 days ago and hasn't yet but I'm still getting a :bfn:

FX you are still in the running! I'm 12dpo and getting bfn's witch due on Sunday so will soon see!!

FX you are still in the running! I'm 12dpo and getting bfn's witch due on Sunday so will soon see!!

I'm hoping its not:witch: just playing games with me. She knows how bad I want this and it would be just like her to mess with my head. My cycle is normally every 31 days right on the dot. I've been cramping and extremely tired for the last 3-4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->