~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Ahhh theres a few of us at 12dpo huh. Cant believe none of us have got BFPs!! Rubbish. really want a baby. Really hope AF doesnt show, and if she does really hope it's our month next month.

Good luck everyone.xx

I'm going to test soon, AF was due today but I bled for a little while last week so it was maybe implantation. Fingers crossed!

Congrats to all with their BFPS!!

xx:hugs:xx

Hi please can you remove my BFP I started bleeding yesterday and blood test has confirmed I have miscarried for the third time in 3 months. Absolutely gutted.
Thanks

Ahhh theres a few of us at 12dpo huh. Cant believe none of us have got BFPs!! Rubbish. really want a baby. Really hope AF doesnt show, and if she does really hope it's our month next month.

Good luck everyone.xx

I know its totally rubbish Fx'd the :witch: stays away!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c46bf

Hi please can you remove my BFP I started bleeding yesterday and blood test has confirmed I have miscarried for the third time in 3 months. Absolutely gutted.
Thanks

Hun I'm so sorry :(

Could it be low progesterone?

I'm out - AF got me early this cycle! But can you please move my name to Feb 28th? I get two chances this month = )
Congrats to all the BFP's!

rubes

Can you put my name down for the 15th.
I'll probably be testing after that untill I get a sign of what's happening but that's when I'll first test.
Cheers :D
xx

Thanks

Hun I'm so sorry :(

Could it be low progesterone?

Progesterone was actually checked this cycle and came back normal. I have severe endometriosis and had been told we would need IVF but have conceived no problem but can't sustain a pregnancy. Going to get oestrogen checked tomorrow (CD3) if the nurse can squeeze me in. Fed up of this. I have wanted a child for so long, have friends telling me I am a natural mother, and I can't do the simplest of things of carrying a child.

fifi im so sorry hun i hope docs help you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im so sorry fifi-folle :hugs: I hope you get some help from the doctors hunni! xxxxx

Tested this morning and got a :bfn: I'm 14 dpo and AF should have come today. My temps always dip big time the day before AF but they are still high. I don't feel pregnant but I also don't feel like AF is around the corner either. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I hate waiting!

My tests this morning

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/275964-a.html#post4419849

all inverted tell me what you think.

Im going to post it in the softcup testing thread aswell to see what the girls over there think xxxx

Still limbo for me! Still no sign of the witch and still getting BFN's. Very annoying as I'm normally so regular. Am hoping it's a good sign, but think it's more likely the witch is just being mean!
Good luck to everyone! :dust:

HOpe this is it for you! Good Luck!!

Tested this morning and got a :bfn: I'm 14 dpo and AF should have come today. My temps always dip big time the day before AF but they are still high. I don't feel pregnant but I also don't feel like AF is around the corner either. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I hate waiting!

Sounds promising! Fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->